Ajay Devgn or Mohanlal. In Drishyam, who was better?

Poll Question :

The better of the two?

Poll Choice
Ajay
Mohanlal
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

Ajay’s script was different from what Mohanlal got. Within the premises of the script he got Ajay was no less than Mohanlal. Its the script that falls behind the Malyalam one.

Ajay devgan sleep walked through it

Mohanlals performance is an actual masterclass on nuance 

No comparison whatsoever 

I watched both versions.

The acting in the Malayalam version looked rushed to me. Ajay looked more natural and composed.

The purpose of the pole was to get Ajay bashed I guess...  Ajay is a great actor, but Mohanlal is in a different league !

This has to be a troll post. Even Kamal Hassan couldn't match the intensity of Mohanlal. 

Having watched both films in both languages, Malayalam drishyam is far better than the hindi one. I am not even a mohanlal fan yet I have to give in for his wonderful performance as Georgekutty. Ajay did a good job but at times he gave wooden expressions but Mohanlal from the start till the end , just wow! Honestly I feel bad for those ppl who couldn't watch the original version and had to watch the remake version. Missed a masterclass of a movie with wonderful acting amd direction!

I am a keralite and grew up watching Malayalam, Tamil, telugu and hindi movies and I swear to god there is no better actor than Mohanlal in the country. Thanks to Social media and OTT platforms people are acknowledging malayalam movies. Drishyam was a cake walk for Mohanlal. I really like Ajay but he is not even close to Mohanlal who literally lived as Georgekutty (on screen name in Drishyam)..The movie is what it is only coz of the screenplay and Mohanlal..Otherwise I dont think that movie would have even been considered for a remake in other languages. 

Originally posted by Ahana_Sehgal21

The purpose of the pole was to get Ajay bashed I guess...  Ajay is a great actor, but Mohanlal is in a different league !

Why are you getting triggered?Comparison topic on two performances that's it.

Originally posted by Chasa

This has to be a troll post. Even Kamal Hassan couldn't match the intensity of Mohanlal. 

Having watched both films in both languages, Malayalam drishyam is far better than the hindi one. I am not even a mohanlal fan yet I have to give in for his wonderful performance as Georgekutty. Ajay did a good job but at times he gave wooden expressions but Mohanlal from the start till the end , just wow! Honestly I feel bad for those ppl who couldn't watch the original version and had to watch the remake version. Missed a masterclass of a movie with wonderful acting amd direction!

Comparison between two performances is equivalent to trolling. Many similar threads were made in the past. 

Originally posted by sunshine36

I am a keralite and grew up watching Malayalam, Tamil, telugu and hindi movies and I swear to god there is no better actor than Mohanlal in the country. Thanks to Social media and OTT platforms people are acknowledging malayalam movies. Drishyam was a cake walk for Mohanlal. I really like Ajay but he is not even close to Mohanlal who literally lived as Georgekutty (on screen name in Drishyam)..The movie is what it is only coz of the screenplay and Mohanlal..Otherwise I dont think that movie would have even been considered for a remake in other languages. 

In how many languages is it remade?

Tamil,kannada, Telugu,Hindi, Chinese and srilankan languages and webseries in Korean language