Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

ShaKhi TS: I Love You Ms. Professor![last chapter on pg-4updated]

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

What if the roles get reversed? So here is a Two shot based on an AU where Shaurya is the student and Anokhi as his economics professor. Sabharwals still own SIAC here but here they aren't a dysfunctional family and almost everyone in the family is a Professor except Tej, Shaan and the kids of the family. Astha too lives with them only and Shaurya treats her like she needs to be that is as his mom.

Shaurya had takes a three years gap to fight off with his family after schooling as he didn't want to join SIAC but at the end he got forced to join.

While Anokhi on the other hand, completed her BA HONOURS and was pursuing masters from correspondence as she couldn't handle job and college together.

Shaurya and Anokhi are of same age so no Harry Potter look of Shaurya here! 😂

Idea credits to @InduLatha on prompt generator topic! ❤

Happy Reading!

ShaKhi TS: I Love You Ms. Professor! 

Shaurya Sabharwal walked in the college canteen wearing a caramel brown leather jacket paired with a black t-shirt and jeans.

He sighed remembering last night, how he was caught red handed by elders of the family, partying with his friends in a club and the series of lectures that followed worked better than a sleeping pill for him.

'Sometimes I wonder if I live in Sabharwal Mansion or some university where everyone wants to give me lectures free of cost!' He shook the thought away and moved to his usual seat where his group  was present.

"What's up guys? " He asked casually.

"Shaurya, what a surprise! " Laksh, one of his friends who was sitting across spoke.

"I bet you know about the new hot stuff that's why you are here! " Arsh, his another friend said.

"Hot stuff? What are you talking about? "
Shaurya asked completely unaware about this piece of information.

"Ms. Anokhi Bhalla dude! I have heard some rumours that she is super hot and beautiful and our age! She will be teaching us economics from now on! "

"She is a Professor guys! We are in college, not school that you all will crush over her! "

"Exactly I was telling them Shaurya and I have heard she is so strict. I hope she leaves within a day only! " Tina, another friend of Shaurya spoke.

"Cmon babe! Admit it that you are jealous of her already! " Arsh pipped in.

"Shut up or else I won't hesitate in killing you! " Tina spatted back.

"Stop it guys! And let's go attend the lecture or my family will start another round of their daily doses! " Shaurya said fearing this time he would not able to  manage and will fall sleep in middle of the lectures given by his family.

"There boring tape records in the form of lectures you mean! " Laksh completed shaurya's sentence.

"Yes! So now move your bodies and let's go attend the lecture and get done with it! "

"Of course! I am already excited because it's our economics lecture now! " Arsh enthusiastically said.

Shaurya just rolled his eyes, they all went to the classroom and as usual Shaurya went to sit on the last bench when Arsh held his arm and made him sit on the first bench along with him and laksh while Tina went to sit with her friends at back.

"Are you even in your senses? What if any Sabharwal member came here! They will have a heart attack seeing me sitting here! At least think about them if not me! " Shaurya dramatically said as he had a reputation to sit at back though he was a genius and makes it to the top in studies everytime.

'That being the main reason Sabharwals hadn't thrown me out!' He devilishly smirked.

"Trust me dude! You will thank us later! So sit back and enjoy! " Shaurya just shook his head at the reply he got from Arsh  and opened his book.

A few minutes later, the new Professor arrived, Shaurya looked up as he saw students getting up from their seat to greet the Professor.

And the moment his eyes fell on her he couldn't help but make love eyes at her as she looked so gorgeous in a formal attire.

'Breathtaking' he thought completely unaware of the fact that every boy in the class had along the lines same thought about her.

"Please be seated and let me introduce myself, I am Anokhi Bhalla. I will be your Economics Professor from now on! " She said and started her lecture completely cringing at the heart eyes boys were giving her off.

After the lecture , the students dispersed out. While moving out along with his friends Shaurya heard something which made his blood boil in anger.

"Did you see! How hot she looked in the formals! I think she must be so good in bed too! " One of the students named mohit said.

"What did you say? You Prick! " With that Shaurya started punching him and stopped only when his Badi maa came.

"What is this recklessness Shaurya! Come to my cabin now! " Devi said and Shaurya didn't even flinch at her anger like other students did but was busy giving cold and deadly glares to Mohit.

Later he was present in Devi's cabin with Devi and Astha of course.

'Make sure you don't loose your cool Shaurya! She is irritating but bear it! ' Shaurya thought looking at Devi who was explaining the thing earlier happened to Astha, adding all the spice the world.

After all the explanation, Astha turned towards Shaurya glaring at him.

"What are you? A rich brat or a bad boy to act like that Shaurya! "

"Mom you don't even know what he said so please don't lecture me! "

"That's no way to talk to your mom Shaurya! " Devi intervened and that ticked the last straw of his anger.

"Really? Badi maa you told her the story adding all your manipulative words and expect me to talk like a robot who does nothing but agrees to you people! Sorry to say but I have my own morals and values because of which I punched him that much! And I own my words! I will punch him again if he uttered things like that again!"

"Really may I know what exactly he said?" Devi asked.

"No I don't want to repeat those disgusting words uttered out for a female professor! And I won't say sorry to him!Now if your session is over, I have somewhere to be! " He said with finality and walked away.

Arrogant you may call but that's a whole different story if you look closely.

"Shaurya, Anokhi mam is calling you in her cabin. " One of boys of his class who was passing by told him.

Shaurya nodded and after asking where her cabin was, he left.

"May I come in mam! " Shaurya said knocking on the door lightly.

"Yes! " He heard her say, so he walked in and stood near her table.

"Sit Shaurya! "

"No, mam it's fine! "

"I insist! "

He reluctantly sat on the chair opposite her.

"Mam you called for me!" He asked.

"Yes! I heard what you did!" She said looking at him.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Mam he deserved it and I ain't some bratty kid! " He explained.

"I know what he said too Shaurya! "

"You know... Please don't take it seriously though. I punished him for that. " He uttered in a serious tone.

"It's okay Shaurya! You cannot stop people thinking and since I am your age so they are bound to think like that! Isn't it? "

"No they aren't! I will kill each and everyone to think like that about you.. I mean any women for that matter! " He hastily completed his sentence making her smile.

'So he is crushing over me!' She thought listening to him.

"Shaurya I understand but you need to understand one thing too! Your family owns this college! You can't act like a rebel! You need to act responsible so that you don't get overburdened with responsibilities thrown your way! " She said noticing his rebellious nature.

"I will be fine mam! I handled it till now! I will surely make it in the future too.. And do you know one thing mam? " He said sadly which soon got covered up by his playful self.

"What? "

"You look beautiful in these formals and your voice is melodious which makes me wonder if you sing or something. "

"Shut up Shaurya! This isn't a way you talk to your professor! " She said strictly.

"Yeah you are right! So will you go out for a coffee with me! I mean not as my Professor but as a girl who is of my age? "

"Enough! Get out Shaurya! " She said not at liking his bold flirting ways.

"You didn't answer in negative but I will really prefer if you say yes in your melodious voice! " He teased

"Out Shaurya! " She said and he dashed out chucking to himself.

'You are mine Ms. Anokhi Bhalla! I will kill each and every soul who will look at you with wrong intentions. '  he thought as he moved towards his friends.

A few days passed as Anokhi tried to avoid him as much but he had his own ways to get attention and this time with her, he was desperate.

Shaurya in his black Mercedes Benz, drove in the college campus making the people look at him with mixed emotions i.e amusement, love, jealousy and what not but he cared less about them.

His main motive was to get her attention, rest all can die for all that he care.

'Every bad boy needs a good girl and every good girl settles down only for the bad boy! So let the movie filled with romance begin!'  He thought smilingly and walked towards his Building after parking his car at his usual place.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanku for the update please update next part soon waiting eagerly for the next update 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Lovely start

Shaurya punched that guy who apoke ill abt Anokhi..great😆

But now she is avoiding him nd he want her attention

Cont soon

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The whole punching thing made me dream about possessive Shaurya that may make an appearance soon on the screen! 

I loved this AU story ❤️

Waiting for more! 

Indulatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I love 💕 it so much. Thank you for considering my idea as FF. I am eagerly waiting for second part.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Thanku for the update please update next part soon waiting eagerly for the next update 

Thank you for reading and liking it!! 

Yes of course next will come as soon as I wrote it 🙌🏻❤

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Thank you so much❤❤

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Lovely start

Shaurya punched that guy who apoke ill abt Anokhi..great😆

But now she is avoiding him nd he want her attention

Cont soon

Thank you so much! 

Shaurya is already so possessive don't know what will happen later😋🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes surely🙌🏻❤

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: AK_2010

The whole punching thing made me dream about possessive Shaurya that may make an appearance soon on the screen! 

I loved this AU story ❤️

Waiting for more! 

I hope that happen super soon! 🙌🏻❤

Thank you so much❤

Will post next super soon! 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulatha

I love 💕 it so much. Thank you for considering my idea as FF. I am eagerly waiting for second part.

Thank you so much for the idea though!! 

It isn't ff at the moment but if gets too long then it might be you never know! 😋❤🤷🏻‍♀️

Will continue soonish ❤😋