Hrithik Roshan to record statement against Kangana Ranaut

Posted: 3 years ago

Kanga's twitter is going to be crazier than usual.

I really hope she gets exposed as the so called imposter (Identify Theft is a crime) since she can't be arrested for stalking.  But tracking anything from almost 7 year old events seems highly unlikely - especially with her phone and computer allegedly meeting their convenient deaths in 2016.

Edited by Talis - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ktptalks

I don't understand why again hrithik has to go through this again???? He is the one who is being harassed by her

In this case he's the complainant and new investigators and division on the case want a new statement even if Cyber Crime was told everything and given all his electronics years ago.  

I hope that this leads to some concrete action being taken against this bully of a woman.

Originally posted by DushtKanya

I hope that this leads to some concrete action being taken against this bully of a woman.

Amen!!

Why doesn't he just sue Kangana for defamation? She has openly talked about the affair, engagement and as per this article, that the first e-mail address was given by Hrithik himself. If any of this is a lie, why did he not sue for defamation as his lawyer threatened to do? He attempted a stalking case and now this seems to be the case against the imposter and a mental harassment by e-mail case.

Originally posted by Talis

In this case he's the complainant and new investigators and division on the case want a new statement even if Cyber Crime was told everything and given all his electronics years ago.  

Thanks dear