Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Am soooo excited...going to watch it as soon as it releases and will then post my review here

mintyblue thumbnail

So I watched the movie and this is a spoiler-free review.

It's a movie that relies heavily on the performances and this is where the film scores big. And I really mean that. The performances are top-notch. Whilst Parineeti has the author-backed role and does full justice to it, the surprise package of the film is Avinash Tiwary. He's completely outdone himself and is PHENOMENAL. Aditi Rao Hydari has also killed it. This is one of her best performances ever.

Coming to the film, it's taut, well-made, and a slick product, with plenty of twists and turns. It's pretty engrossing and doesn't ever lose your attention. The ingredients of a good thriller are all there, and they have been manipulated to perfection.

I would like to say this film is better than the Hollywood version, at least I personally thought so. The characters are well-fleshed out and each has been given adequate screen time in order to realize them better.

Watch it guys, this is the best thriller to come out of Bollywood after Badla.

NightonEarth thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

So I watched the movie and this is a spoiler-free review.

It's a movie that relies heavily on the performances and this is where the film scores big. And I really mean that. The performances are top-notch. Whilst Parineeti has the author-backed role and does full justice to it, the surprise package of the film is Avinash Tiwary. He's completely outdone himself and is PHENOMENAL. Aditi Rao Hydari has also killed it. This is one of her best performances ever.

Coming to the film, it's taut, well-made, and a slick product, with plenty of twists and turns. It's pretty engrossing and doesn't ever lose your attention. The ingredients of a good thriller are all there, and they have been manipulated to perfection.

I would like to say this film is better than the Hollywood version, at least I personally thought so. The characters are well-fleshed out and each has been given adequate screen time in order to realize them better.

Watch it guys, this is the best thriller to come out of Bollywood after Badla.

literally anything would be better than that dull crappy Hollywood version of a very good , engaging book.

will watch it tomorrow. 

aish. thumbnail

I watched it. Man Avinash Tiwary killed it.

Everyone acted well, good movie.

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish.

I watched it. Man Avinash Tiwary killed it.

Everyone acted well, good movie.

Avinash is a gem❤️

Guinea thumbnail

Going to watch this over the weekend .

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Planning to watch it tomorrow. If its better than the original, then yay!

hasini009 thumbnail

One time watch. Pari acted well and so is Avinash Tiwari.👍🏼

Aditi as usual, same 1 or 2 expressions.

I don’t know the movie plot, but still I guessed the culprits in the middle of the story. matlab they are screaming through their body language ki ‘ye dekho, humne kya kiya hain’.😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hasini009

One time watch. Pari acted well and so is Avinash Tiwari.👍🏼

Aditi as usual, same 1 or 2 expressions.

I don’t know the movie plot, but still I guessed the culprits in the middle of the story. matlab they are screaming through their body language ki ‘ye dekho, humne kya kiya hain’.😆

Original mein bhi aise hi log the. Patanahi kaahen ki mystery thi.😆