Amrit& Randheer (AmDheer)DT#4-Amrit ka Randheer Raizada - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by VioletOrchid123

I haven’t watched the epi yet... Read the lu on twitter... People are complaining about lack of screenspace for vashmay and creepy things like Randheer forced to strip ... Kya ho raha yeh. 

Randhir was forced to strip by Zohra bai😡it was disgusting 

They could have left that horrible brij to rot in the kotha 

Mogar has got some sort of card of Zohra bai.so maybe Randhir ko badnaam karne ke piche mogar ka haat ho

The shahi mohollah scene was horrible👎🏼 and i am scared about the upcoming story after watching the precap...Again Mogar has something to do with this🤔 It is frustrating to watch her being everywhere and spoiling Randheer's efforts. The paan scene was so cute❤️ but again mogar came and spoiled it too🤔

And lalaji will blame Randhir once again,today too he said thank God brij didn't go to such a place in his intoxicated state,n spoil khandaan ka naam.

They are keeping their bad Fridays trend intact. Just the 1st two weeks Fridays were great. After that every Friday they add more drama. 

Originally posted by QxainxX

MoFar edit () dekhne ke baad....count me in😆

Hum sab ek ring banate hai 😂

Lagta hai, Randhir ko nahi Makers ko 1 month ka time mila hai to increase the trps ,thats why this track.

Originally posted by Rainbow99

I’m hoping Mogar has nothing to do with this brothel track and it’s just the brothel lady wanting to seek revenge because she didn’t get her money. Already Mogar being omnipresent is too much 

Think that is the case 🙋‍♀️🌟