Posted: 1 months ago

What does the third circle - sometimes it’s a hexagon - in the IF badge means?

Edited by BettyA1 - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by BettyA1


What does the third circle - sometimes it’s a hexagon - in the IF badge means?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155884330

Commentator: This badge is given on reaching certain number of comments in News Articles / Fan fiction chapters / Videos.

Edited by Ajeeb-ladki - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago


I always remember him as Elaine’s furniture boyfriend :)


Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by Ajeeb-ladki


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155884330

Commentator: This badge is given on reaching certain number of comments in News Articles / Fan fiction chapters / Videos.


Thank you 

And mine says 100 (reached 100 five yrs ago)  is it the no of posts?

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by BettyA1



Thank you 

And mine says 100 (reached 100 five yrs ago)  is it the no of posts?

Yes..I think you crossed 100 comments in articles/fanfiction etc ..

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
The worst Bollywood accent ever seen in Bollywood movies.

pencil ght_shona_4evr   stackexchange 4   eye 1398

ght_shona_4evr 4 1398 3 months ago Tinah
Bollywood actors views on how an outsider survive in Bollywood.

pencil ght_shona_4evr   stackexchange 2   eye 2118

ght_shona_4evr 2 2118 4 months ago aish.
UP CM woos Bollywood.Meeting Akshay.Political battle over Bollywood.

pencil JackSparrowcraz   stackexchange 2   eye 628

JackSparrowcraz 2 628 4 months ago Koviljika34
Replace The Cast - Bollywood Edition

pencil Maroonporsche   stackexchange 3   eye 317

Maroonporsche 3 317 20 days ago BhetuPunha
Why Amisha Patel didn’t make big in Bollywood?

pencil Lolo32   stackexchange 18   eye 1473

Lolo32 18 1473 14 days ago TrollikaDevi

Topic Info

56 Participants 1169 Replies 41100Views

Topic started by Maroonporsche

Last replied by Daechwita

FORUM QUICK JUMP

up-open TOP