Suhana Khan shows how to grate cheese in the most glamorous way - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Why every Bollywood chick wants to be a Wallmart Kylie or Kendall? why don't they have any uniqueness left?

Originally posted by .Lonewalker.

🤦🏻

I thought Ananya was annoying with her wannabe poo comments.... But Suhana actually is way ahead of her🥱 Does Suhana really think that she is a potential diva & people troll her only for her skin colour?😵

While she may have received some colorist comments I don't think that is the reason she is considered ugly...She just has unfortunate face. She looks too much like her dad. While SRK isn't that bad to look at but he doesn't have feminine soft features. I mean Ranveer looks fine as a guy but imagine if a young girl had Ranveer's face😆

btw I think Ranbir's daughter can be pretty as he has soft feminine features.

I think Suhana may be suffering from body dysmorphic disorder.

Originally posted by VaniSpeaks

I think Suhana may be suffering from body dysmorphic disorder.

Why do you say that?

The way she's posing in her insta pics. It's like she's heavily inspired by the Kardashians, who are not very good looking but gather attention thanks to the exaggerated poses, sticking their butt and boobs out etc.

Suhana has been told that she doesn't look good from a very very young age. It continues till this day. Maybe this is her way of taking control of her body and letting her control the narrative.

If she wants to be a Bollywood actress and be loved by fans then she needs to be a bit more down to earth on her social media, at the moment all her pics and poses look very wannabeish and high maintainence 

Edited by zara321 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by VaniSpeaks

The way she's posing in her insta pics. It's like she's heavily inspired by the Kardashians, who are not very good looking but gather attention thanks to the exaggerated poses, sticking their butt and boobs out etc.

Suhana has been told that she doesn't look good from a very very young age. It continues till this day. Maybe this is her way of taking control of her body and letting her control the narrative.

If that's the case, it's really sad. One doesn't deserve to hear that. Yes, such things do get to you.  

Originally posted by ninny

While she may have received some colorist comments I don't think that is the reason she is considered ugly...She just has unfortunate face. She looks too much like her dad. While SRK isn't that bad to look at but he doesn't have feminine soft features. I mean Ranveer looks fine as a guy but imagine if a young girl had Ranveer's face😆

btw I think Ranbir's daughter can be pretty as he has soft feminine features.

Ranbir's sister looks like him and she is not really considered pretty. In fact I would say she has what people consider manly features and face. 

I agree with the SRK/Suhana thing. it's unfortunate she has his face, which works for his son but not her. Maybe she will be a mind blowing actress and then no one will think about her face. But looking at her SM stuff I doubt it

Screams WANNABE and DESPERATE at the same time. Girl, stop.

This is a more glamourous way to grate cheese

Edited by MommaDarling - 3 years ago