Disgusted with arunita and pawandeep shippers!

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I know arunita turned 18 few weeks ago but the way people are shipping her with pawandeep in social media is so disgusting ! Makers stop this nonsense!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mita1214 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

I know arunita turned 18 few weeks ago but the way people are shipping her with pawandeep in social media is so disgusting ! Makers stop this nonsense!! 

I agree with you đź’Ż. It’s also not fair on other contestants that the makers are making them performance together, and making them the limelight. So disgusted by all this! Why can’t they just make it a simple singing contest. 

Edited by Mita1214 - 3 years ago
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

More than the fans (who ship anyone cute together), I am pissed at the channel. Even this week they are paired together. I don't mind listening to them but this entire shipping scene is damn weird specially because Arunita doesn't look comfortable at all.

altgr thumbnail

If the show is already doing so well why they need all this. We are only interested in their singing. Why can't the channel understand this simple thing.

Also Danish ke Mama ka overdose ho raha hai ab.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Ya they must concentrate on singing , not on dis extra drama , not interested .

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

“TRP ke liye Kuch Bhi karenge aur karwayenge” must be their motto 🤣🤣🤣 

The producers and directors are low-graded and uncouth, they don’t understand what professionalism is!