Why does Wikipedia say that Sireesha is going to be eliminated?

Posted: 3 years ago

Look at what Wikipedia says!!!

First Sahil, now Sireesha????!!! NOOOOO!!!

I really hope this is fake!

Edited by Aditii - 3 years ago

Teah it should be fake otherwise it would be very disappointing.

Her last few performances have been not that good TBH but Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. Last week they said nihal is eliminated

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

Her last few performances have been not that good TBH but Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. Last week they said nihal is eliminated

I don't think so. Her performance last weekend was probably not her best, but other performances were worse. And the weekend before that, her duet with Nachiket was one of the best from that episode. They were amazing together singing "aankon ki gustakhiyaan" and "chaand chupa badal mein." 

The only dent in her record is her duet with SMP but that isn't her fault. She did her part nicely.  

I mean, she may not be the best of all of them, but she definitely isn't the worst. There are others who should go before her. 

She's is not going to get eliminated anytime soon. She's among the most popular contestant on social media

😭 I hope its not her. She is among one of the better and versatile singers.

I read on a youtube comment on Nihal's video on SET India channel that Sawai got eliminated this week ðŸ˜­ Don't want either of these to be gone this soon.

Originally posted by Karkerrna3

bold: 2-3 weeks ago I also read Nihal - 3rd eliminated.   Then in 2 days someone edited and elimination bit taken off.  In fact Vaishnav got eliminated

Take whatever you read on Wikipedia with a pinch of salt. Anybody can edit it. 

On the other hand, someone’s already gotten eliminated, since they’ve already shot the episode, so an insider has information. Unless s/he had edited it, it’s just a guess.

😒 Hope it's not true