•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Kangana Ranaut

@KanganaTeam

·

My father has licensed rifle and guns, growing up he didn’t scold he roared, even my ribs trembled, in his youth he was famous for gang wars in his college which gave him a reputation of a gunda, I fought with him at 15 and left home, became first Baaghi Rajput woman at 15.                                                         

Money coming in and being "laundered" by cart load....lots of it.

Sharing my new venture my dream with you all,something which will bring us closer,other than movies my other passion food, taking baby steps in to FnB industry,building my first cafe and restaurant in Manali, thanks to my terrific team dreaming of something spectacular. Thanks Folded hands

why is she still tweeting 

what happened to her KOO KOO

🤣

I am laughing at how much she is trying to make her dad sound scary but he reminds me of the Villians of Gunda, no thanks to her poor phrasing🤣

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

I am laughing at how much she is trying to make her dad sound scary but he reminds me of the Villians of Gunda, no thanks to her poor phrasing🤣

Kangeroo is insane 😂 

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Kangeroo is insane 😂 

I wish I could share your humor but experience tells me that the cutest  pup grows up into a huge beast and then it is not easy to contain them and while I have no doubt that she does have a mental issue ( I am sure Hitler-Pol Pot- Castro and his Che) all had mental issues they can still function and trick a lot of people. kakana is dangerous and by the looks of it, selling your soil to the devil is profitable, so the ranaut kang including papa Gunda are getting more powerful by the day as the money is rolling it....You  people who are fool fans still believe she has so much due too her own "hard work" and the successful career?  She is being used to launder and like a good washerwoman she is getting paid well..  Come on people open your eyes. THINK The money a her "films success" do not add up!

Edited by CriticusExpert - 3 years ago

We need to stop giving her any importance😆kuch bhi bolti rehti hai🤓

Originally posted by Soanz.19

We need to stop giving her any importance😆kuch bhi bolti rehti hai🤓

Of course you are correct, stand by it!  I have a duty to al least try for people to open they minds and see.  After that, it is out of my hands  and people choose their own path. .