Raghav..more shades are explored 👍👍

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 days ago

Day by day we get to c more shades in Raghavsmiley20...

Angry emotional & now traumasmiley38..

He's one of a kind hearted soulsmiley27...it was shown from his love for kids & his sister- mom...today he showed kindness for the people too who were standing in line for temple..

Pallavi assuming her own theory on Raghav( just like other typical female lead), where even he doesn't mind her thinking wrong of him ..( that should be for few days till he becomes softysmiley27 towards her)

It was so sad to c him falling down like thatsmiley38..& his panic attack smiley38....such a strong person breaking down like this was sadsmiley28..it was nice to c Pallavi rushing towards himsmiley27...though she didn't say anything...( He will be her first love too,... as mentioned earlier, with Mandar it was her arranged marriage)

More then Pallavi we can c Raghav thinking more about hersmiley27, though not romantically yet, more of revenge mode ...

P.s...his mother India dialoguesmiley36 was funny for Pallavi...to not to give him lecturesmiley36

I too find him really intriguing. Too sorted and too complicated at the same time. smiley27

Hes definitely a soft person and isn't evil. I wonder who that lady he was talking about saying she ruined everything. 

Posted: 3 days ago

I’m liking the character of Raghav very much so far. I am curious to know how many more shades we will get to see of him. I really want to see the deeply mad lover in him. smiley42smiley27 Just wondering how they will come close and I hope he falls in love first. 

Originally posted by Makayla200231

Hes definitely a soft person and isn't evil. I wonder who that lady he was talking about saying she ruined everything. 

May be someone from his past...not sure

Originally posted by Cherrydreamsxx

I’m liking the character of Raghav very much so far. I am curious to know how many more shades we will get to see of him. I really want to see the deeply mad lover in him. smiley42smiley27 Just wondering how they will come close and I hope he falls in love first. 

Same here😊😊smiley42...specially romantically...hopefully they stick to leads interaction more, then other drama , especially of Pallavi's kaki

raghav is a very interesting so many shades and layers not one dimension thus this make his character so interesting mysterious and intriguing

Originally posted by Mages

raghav is a very interesting so many shades and layers not one dimension thus this make his character so interesting mysterious and intriguing

Can't agree more to that πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali