Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rohil.ban12

I saw Rupali’(Anupama)s story of shooting at night. So I think they are going to follow Marathi version track here where Pakhi will run away from home at night and all the family members will search for her. She will not commit suicide rather will run away or will roam on streets in devastated state thinking no one loves her.

yaa they are shooting outdoor most probably this gonna happen what u said 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Hope so Anupama would not face any problem.

uss ne kya kiya ane kavya pe chahiye

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuvanaa

But no other cast members had night shoot for this sequence. Only anu vanraj and pakhi were present in the insta stories. So i think there will be a major breakdown for all 3 pakhi anu and vanraj .

yess even i notice this 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

I saw Rupali’(Anupama)s story of shooting at night. So I think they are going to follow Marathi version track here where Pakhi will run away from home at night and all the family members will search for her. She will not commit suicide rather will run away or will roam on streets in devastated state thinking no one loves her.

wait but yeh already ho chuka han where pakhi left the house in devastated state do you think they show this again 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Rohil.ban12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

wait but yeh already ho chuka han where pakhi left the house in devastated state do you think they show this again 

that was different. She just left Kavya house. While in Marathi version there was a track in which she left her house roamed on streets thinking about divorce and some people came behind her. But then her brothers found her.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

that was different. She just left Kavya house. While in Marathi version there was a track in which she left her house roamed on streets thinking about divorce and some people came behind her. But then her brothers found her.

ohh okay