Posted: 3 years ago

I just loved Rakhi's Taunts😆

Today's episode :

Baa ki language me maide ki katori ki juban sahed jaisi ho gayi🤣

Bomb fatega abhi 💣

Sautan bani saheli 

Really loved her all taunts. First time I would like to say Amazing taunts by Rakhi🤣

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 3 years ago

Her taunts are perfect. She always speaks the truth that audience wants to say 😅.

And for the first time they showed Rakhi having a laugh with Baa when Baa gave her compliment. That was really sweet. Really loved that part. 

Rakhi is savage 

The maama ji hitting on her is very lame and sexist though 

It’s really not funny

Where is Rakhi’s husband ? Dude hasn’t visited his daughter since she got married ?!?

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Rakhi is savage 

It’s really not funny

Where is Rakhi’s husband ? Dude hasn’t visited his daughter since she got married ?!?

yeah I agree Mamaji hitting on her is not something funny or good that CVS are trying to show. Atleast they should respect the age factor that they need to consider.

Agree Pramods character is missing. They need to show him as he was shown as a nice and understanding person

rakhi one liner is always on point🤣

I’m still pitching this idea :

Actually let’s have an episode where all 3 women are at the house , something happens where no one can leave the house in the whole area and they are trapped together for the day and night 

Spin off show:

Biwi, Sautaan, aur Maida Katori Ki Kahani

Originally posted by Rohil.ban12

Her taunts are perfect. She always speaks the truth that audience wants to say 😅.

And for the first time they showed Rakhi having a laugh with Baa when Baa gave her compliment. That was really sweet. Really loved that part. 

Even I loved that scene. Such a sweet moment. I thought rakhi must be angry but no she had given positive response.

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Rakhi is savage 

It’s really not funny

Still he is attending meetings or what🤣

Originally posted by Rohil.ban12

yeah I agree Mamaji hitting on her is not something funny or good that CVS are trying to show. Atleast they should respect the age factor that they need to consider.

Agree Pramods character is missing. They need to show him as he was shown as a nice and understanding person

Mamaji's part was ok little bit funny. 

But all the time he is trying to flirt with Rakhi that is not fair at all.

She has self respect also. She is not reacting that doesn't mean she is not feeling good.

Originally posted by Susan.Dsouza

rakhi one liner is always on point🤣

True😆

And she rocks with her taunts😉