A Happy Sabharwal Family (FF) Ch 4 Pg12 [4 Mar] ON HOLD - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting for their meeting.   Update soon . 

Originally posted by Cherrydreamsxx

Waiting for their meeting.   Update soon . 

Work in progress...

Today itself....

BTW I have updated another FF you can read that for the time being if you haven't yet

Chapter 3

Bhalla House

The Sabharwals excluding Devi and Tej arrive at the Bhalla house. Ashish and Shagun welcome them and serve them. Shagun gets confused between Parth and Shaurya but in her mind she likes Shaurya more for her Anokhi and is relieved when Pandit ji introduces the families to each other. Aarti is in the kitchen helping with the snacks and she spots Shaurya when she comes out to ask her mother something and is shocked to the core.

Aarti: Shaurya sir, maa am I am dreaming. Oh I am so sorry good evening Shaurya sir, Shaan sir, Aasthamam.

Shagun: shut up Aarti. Is this the way to react?

Shaurya: Dadi is not possible, she is my student. I can’t do this, I am sorry. Pandit ji what is this?

Aastha: student??? Maa whats going on?

Pandit: Relax, Shaurya beta she is not the girl. Its her elder sister, we are here for.

Shagun: its all because of Aarti. She is always so hyperactive. I am so sorry beta.

Shaurya: its ok aunty. Why are you saying sorry, I jumped to the conclusion too fast.

Aarti goes in Anokhi’s room and tells her everything that happened outside and she gets scolding from Anokhi for behaving like that in excitement. Rather than saying sorry Aarti continues her chant and tells Anokhi that she will be very happy if Shaurya sir became her jiju and how they are perfect for each other.

Shagun: if you two are done, can I take Anokhi as they are looking for her. Aarti no nonsense now,please.

Aarti: ok maa. Finger on my lips I will keep.

Shagun brings Anokhi to them and she takes blessings from all and Aastha and Shaan like her in the very first instant. So does Dadi. She sits with Dadi and they talk to her about some random things when Parth suddenly interrupts.

Parth: if everyone is done, so can the two people who have to get married to each other talk to each other. Please and somewhere alone, if you don’t mind uncle.

Ashish: its ok Parth beta. Aarti take them to the terrace.

Aarti: Shaurya sir come.Di come

They sit on the terrace and Aarti brings tea and snacks for them. Aarti whispers in Anokhi’s ears to talk about anything but not economics which is heard by Shaurya and he smiles to himself. On the other hand Shagun tells Aastha that they have known Shaurya beforehand due to which Sabharwals are taken aback but then Shagun tells them how Aarti keeps on talking about her Shaurya sir always and all have a hearty laugh.

Terrace:

Shaurya:  sooooo, you like Economics?

Anokhi: yes I have done my Masters in Economics.

Shaurya: okkkk. (Looking here and there, not knowing what to say further).

Anokhi: can I ask you something?

Shaurya: of course please.

Anokhi: actually when you and your family came I heard your Dadi saying that you weren’t ready for the marriage. I hope you are not being forced.

Shaurya: no, no, no, it’s nothing like that. Don’t get me wrong I will explain it. See I am a very workaholic person and before that I was a very studious person and as such I have never had any time to be in relationships and stuff like that. My whole point of denying the marriage was I don’t know whether I will be able to do justice to you (biting his tongue) I mean if this proceeds further.

Anokhi: ok. I have to tell you something else also.

Shaurya: sure

Anokhi: I would want to study further. I hope you or your family doesn’t have any problem with that.

Shaurya: nobody will have a problem. Our family comes from an educational background so this won’t be an issue. Don’t take me otherwise but why do you want to marry if you have to study further. Why don’t you complete your studies and then? I hope you are not being forced.

Anokhi: no I am not being forced. It’s like I have to marry today also and two years later also, doesn’t make much of a difference to me. It’s that we are a middle class family and no matter how much developed our country is but ladki ki shaadi ki umar to ho he jaati and log kya kahenge still matters. So that’s the reason.

Shaurya: ok. So what do you want to study further? Do you want to go for double masters or research?

Anokhi says research and Shaurya noticed her twinkling eyes as she was talking about her research interests and he was equally responding. Meanwhile Aarti is sent to look for them and she comes back with a very dejected look and all look at her worried.

Ashish; Aarti what happened you were chirping when you went from here?

Aarti: kuch nahi ho sakta hai ab. Shaurya sir has started his Economics class and Nikki di is actively responding like an obedient student.

Shaurya: Miss Bhalla,what are you saying?

Aarti (turning towards Shaurya): sorry sir, I wasn’t….

All end up laughing when they see Aarti worried. The Sabharwals prepare to leave but Shaan tells Ashish that he always wanted a daughter and he can see that daughter in Anokhi. Pandit ji then says that he will inform about the decision of both the families over phone.

Love Shay,

Feedback 

Awesome updt

Loved it

Lol Shaurya Anokhi r hopeless🤣Taking abt economics

Aarti is excited to make Shaurya her jiju😆

Hope they both say yes

Cont soon

Such a cute chapter! 

Economics ke alava shaurya kaise conversation initiate karega 😂😂

Continue soonish❤

I love it very much...

Its awesome...

Thanku for uploading..

I am waiting..

Now plz upload next part soon...

Not too much late..

Next part in second ff also...

Cont. Soon...

Plz plz plz plz Plz ...

Gosh! Two nerd heads have found their perfect match. Enjoyed reading. Thank you for the update.

Both are so cute  now waiting for the wedding 🥳

Amazing 🤩

"Aarti: kuch nahi ho sakta hai ab. Shaurya sir has started his Economics class and Nikki di is actively responding like an obedient student.

This was the most amusing part of the whole update🤣

Great job👍🏼