Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by AnjuRish

Kavita for shaurya so I taught rejection 🙈

No she was rejected by Aastha straight away🤣

Originally posted by shaylini

Chapter 1

Sabharwal House Breakfast Table

Shaurya: mom I am leaving, I have a lecture early morning bye. Bye dadi. Bye dad.

Aastha: maa I was thinking its high time we should think about his marriage now.

Devi: thank god aastha,you remember you have a son.

Shaan (ignoring Devi): maa I think so too but you know na how stubborn Shaurya is.

Dadi: you guys look for a girl I will talk to him. He can’t say no to me. Let him come home today I will tell him.

Devi: maa why should we look for a girl when we know a girl who is suitable for this family as well as Shaurya.

Shaan: Bhabhi who are you talking about??

Devi: arre our Kavita, Kajal’s younger sister. We know the family very well. Kavita is a very decent and well-mannered girl. What do you think Tej?

Tej: I think she is right maa. I have seen that girl and we know Kajal how good she is and how well she takes care of Parth.

Aastha: but bhaisaab I want such a girl for Shaurya who is compatible with him, who has the same ideology as him so that they have a better life ahead of them. My son has studied so much and Kavita…

Devi (interrupting Aastha): what do you mean you want your daughter in law to be like you? You want her to be career oriented like you and ignore her family. So what if Shaurya has done P.hd, Kavita is also a graduate. At least think about your son. Don’t bring him a wife who doesn’t have time for him just like you never had for Shaan.

Aastha: Bhabhi you are…

Tej: enough now for the day. Please keep quite.

Shaan: Aastha I am getting late for the college. Come now. Maa I will leave.

Aastha: bye maa.

Devi: yes it’s me who is always wrong. As if I will think bad about Shaurya.

Dadi: Devi keep quite. They are his parents and they know what is right for him and what not. Now there wont be any discussion on this topic.

SIAC

Shaurya: good morning class. Aarti what did we study in the last class.

Students gossiping as to why he always asks Aarti and not anyone else. Shaurya hears this and gives them a stern look.

Shaurya: Aarti wait, you Miss Pooja, you will tell me what did we study last time.

Pooja: sir sorry but I was absent.

Shaurya: what about you Miss Shweta?

Shweta: sir we, we, we studied demand analysis. (And the whole class starts laughing)

Shaurya: madam we did that a week back. It’s easy to gossip about anyone but a teacher knows who is concentrating in the class and who is doing what. Am I clear?

All the class says yes.

Bhalla House

Shagun: Nikki your father was talking to me about your marriage. He is worried.

Anokhi: why is papa worried?I said I am ready for the marriage but I have only one condition which is I should be allowed to study further whenever I wish to.

Shagun (hugging Anokhi):you will leave us now

Aarti: who is leaving maa?

Anokhi: how come you are back from college so early?

Aarti: actually we had only two classes, that’s why. Nikki di you know what did Shaurya sir do today?

Anokhi: mamma please save me she has again started her chant of Shaurya sir. Help me god.

Aarti: you are so bad di,I won’t talk to you.

Shagun: yeah you are fighting with her now but you only will miss her when she won’t be here.

Aarti: why where is my di going?

Shagun: you both have to go one day but it’s her time now. She is getting married.

Aarti: di I think you should get married to Shaurya sir. It will be a perfect combination. You both will discuss economics throughout your life. It’s like it runs in your veins.

Anokhi: shut up aarti. What rubbish are you talking?

Sabharwal House

Shaurya: dadi you called me, you wanted to say something.

Dadi: yes come sit with me. I won’t drag this and I will come straight to the point.

Shaurya: dadi what is it?Is everything okay?

Dadi: is there any girl in your life? If its so tell me I will talk to your parents.

Shaurya: its nothing like that dadi. I would have told mom dad if there was something like that. You know how busy I am with the college and my research, I don’t think I will be able to give time to someone else and I don’t want to ruin somebody’s life. You are getting me right?

Dadi: but Shaurya, my child how will we know something until we don’t do it?  I mean how do you know you won’t have time for her when you haven’t done any such thing in your life, you never had a girlfriend. You are just being judgmental. What if we find a girl who is as passionate as you? Also after Parth you are my only grandchild and I don’t want to die seeing you a bachelor.

Shaurya: you have made up your mind to convince me today, right? Stop this emotional blackmail please. Fine I am ready.

Aastha comes from behind and hugs Shaurya while Shaan hugs his mother and they both thank her for convincing Shaurya.

Love,

Shay.

(Feedback most welcome)

Really nice.👍🏼

Loved the family dynamics, both of Sabharwals and Bhallas . 

Looking forward to read more.  

Super update. Different story

Nice story

Please update soon 

Originally posted by MeeraWrites

Really nice.👍🏼

Loved the family dynamics, both of Sabharwals and Bhallas . 

Looking forward to read more.  

Thanks Meera😊

Originally posted by Gurveen

Nice story

Please update soon 

Thanks Gurveen..

Will try to write soon

Plz upload next part..eagerly waiting..plz pzl zplz pzlzxpzlzxplpzlzzpzlzm''''''''.....♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Chapter 2

Temple

Ashish: Namaste pandit ji

Pandit: Namste beta. How are you? How everyone is at home and how is my child Anokhi?

Ashish: everything is good and Anokhi is also fine, but I am worried about her marriage. She is adamant on marrying someone who will allow her to study further. Now you tell me pandit ji where will I find such a family.

Pandit: don’t worry beta.Whatever is written in her fate will come to her.

Ashish: I hope so. Ok I will leave now.

Pandit ji remembers how maaji had called him to look for a girl for her grandson and he thinks Anokhi would be perfect but before telling Ashish anything he thinks to talk the groom’s family.

Sabharwal House

Dadi: Namaste pandit ji… I assume you are here because you have found what I had asked you

Pandit: Namaste maaji…yes I have but it just happened coincidentally. You can say that I didn’t look for it, it came looking for me.

Aastha: Namaste pandit ji…maa what is he talking about.

Dadi: Aastha come sit. I had asked pandit ji to look for a bride for my Shaurya. That’s what he is talking about.

Aastha: but pandit ji yesterday only we were talking about this and so suddenly you found a girl.

Pandit: that’s what I said my child, it came looking for me. Actually I met Ashish ji today at the temple.He comes to temple every Sunday. He told me that he is looking for a groom for his daughter and that’s when I remembered maaji had talked to me about Shaurya.

Shaan: pandit ji did you talk to the girl’s family?

Pandit: no Shaan beta, I though tof talking to you people first because I thought I should tell you certain things first.

Dadi: what is it panditji?

Pandit: maaji I know that family like I know this family. I have seen that girl since her childhood but status wise they are not like you. They are simple middle class family.

Devi (interrupting):pandit ji what sort of a match is this? When you know they do not match our status whats the point in discussing?

Aastha: Bhabhi let him finish. Pandit ji please continue.

Pandit: Devi beta I know all this that’s why I came here first rather than going there. But I know Shaurya also and maaji trust me she is perfect for our Shaurya. But she has a small condition.

Tej: maa why are we getting into this. She has started putting conditions even before anything has happened.

Shaurya: who has put conditions bade papa?

Parth: your prospective bride (giving him you are dead bro look)

Shaurya: maa whats Parth talking about?

Aastha: will both of you keep quiet and sit and let pandit ji finish what he was saying. Pandit ji please continue.

Pandit: so I was saying that she has this condition that she shouldn’t be stopped from studying further if she ever wishes to. Maaji but they are very nice family. Her mother is a housewife and father is manager in a company and she has a younger sister who is still studying.

Parth: pandit ji whats her name? You said everything but you didn’t say her name. Technically it’s Shaurya who is asking this in his heart but I know he won’t say it out loud(everybody laughs)

Pandit: her name is Anokhi. Believe me Shaurya beta she is the best for you and this family.

Shaan: maa I am thinking today is Sunday why don’t we meet that family.

Aastha: yes maa I think Shaan is right then we will be busy.

Shaurya: maa why are we doing this in such a hurry. I mean I have said yes but it’s been only a day, don’t you think we are being too fast?

Dadi: we are not getting you married beta we are just talking about meeting the family. Pandit ji, you talk to them and see what they have to say.

Pandit calls Ashish and informs him about the Sabherwals wanting to meet them. Ashish hesitates initially as to how things are happening so fast but then pandit ji makes him understand as to maybe its Anokhi’s destiny and finally he agrees. Ashish informs his family about the proposal and Anokhi is shocked but her sister composes her and gets her ready. Ashish only tells them that a family is coming over and doesn’t mention anything about the Sabherwals as he gets busy in preparations.

Love,

Shay.

(Feedback most welcome)

Originally posted by Ubhi

Plz upload next part..eagerly waiting..plz pzl zplz pzlzxpzlzxplpzlzzpzlzm''''''''.....♥️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

uploaded...

waiting for the review😊