Confused about Tej - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

Tej sirf chaabi gumata hai...he puts the gun on  devi shoulders and shoot so devi gets all the blame and tej gets clean chit

Originally posted by TR_19

Tej sirf chaabi gumata hai...he puts the gun on  devi shoulders and shoot so devi gets all the blame and tej gets clean chit

Yes...even i feel so...may be tej or devi..anyone can't have children and they snatched shaurya as he is a boy...may be tej is the invisible hand behind the brainwashing along with devi..he is a control freak..

Originally posted by TR_19

Yes -I think he is not the one he acts to be !

He is the mastermind/writer  of all happening in sabrawal house / business !

He got perfect partner in devi - who is a step ahead of his wishes/orders !

Sorry for being rude - it is their (tej-devi) plan... as they don't have any child of their own, spoil other sab kids life and make it hell ! 

Originally posted by A4Anjie

Yes -I think he is not the one he acts to be !

He is the mastermind/writer  of all happening in sabrawal house / business !

He got perfect partner in devi - who is a step ahead of his wishes/orders !

Sorry for being rude - it is their (tej-devi) plan... as they don't have any child of their own, spoil other sab kids life and make it hell ! 

Yes like how today and other times tej just sit and watches everyone arguing.

Then he tell everyone to be quiet. Snatching shaurys was probably his plan but he made devi to execute the plan.

Making devi a baali ka bakra.

Originally posted by Athiraachu

Yes...even i feel so...may be tej or devi..anyone can't have children and they snatched shaurya as he is a boy...may be tej is the invisible hand behind the brainwashing along with devi..he is a control freak..

I feel like if anokhi and shaurya gets married this tej will be after anokhi more then devi...he would make plans to make anokhi's life hell how he did with aastha

In the name of family tradition he will make anokhis life miserable.

This is how men are in big families. They make other people do their dirty work. This is called diplomacy.

Tej is confusing. IDK one minute he seems like a goody and then the other side he seems like a baddysmiley36
I believe he is amongst the old schoolers, He lives by rules and is very orthodox. Maybe he pulls all the strings and his WIFE(cant rmbr the name) has to do all the bad work. 

He’s the most clever one. The facilitator who gets others (Devi, Alok) to say and do what he wants. He’s the one who stopped Aastha from working and helping her parents after her brothers death, making her pick one between supporting her parents and staying with her son and husband 

he makes the rules and gets others to enforce them

Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani