Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Yes -I think he is not the one he acts to be !

He is the mastermind/writer  of all happening in sabrawal house / business !

He got perfect partner in devi - who is a step ahead of his wishes/orders !

Sorry for being rude - it is their (tej-devi) plan... as they don't have any child of their own, spoil other sab kids life and make it hell ! 

Yes like how today and other times tej just sit and watches everyone arguing.

Then he tell everyone to be quiet. Snatching shaurys was probably his plan but he made devi to execute the plan.

Making devi a baali ka bakra.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Yes...even i feel so...may be tej or devi..anyone can't have children and they snatched shaurya as he is a boy...may be tej is the invisible hand behind the brainwashing along with devi..he is a control freak..

I feel like if anokhi and shaurya gets married this tej will be after anokhi more then devi...he would make plans to make anokhi's life hell how he did with aastha

In the name of family tradition he will make anokhis life miserable.

smartpt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is how men are in big families. They make other people do their dirty work. This is called diplomacy.

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Tej is confusing. IDK one minute he seems like a goody and then the other side he seems like a baddy😆
I believe he is amongst the old schoolers, He lives by rules and is very orthodox. Maybe he pulls all the strings and his WIFE(cant rmbr the name) has to do all the bad work. 

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He’s the most clever one. The facilitator who gets others (Devi, Alok) to say and do what he wants. He’s the one who stopped Aastha from working and helping her parents after her brothers death, making her pick one between supporting her parents and staying with her son and husband 

he makes the rules and gets others to enforce them

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Tej is grey 

He is crafty and observant like a poker player....showing his cards when the time is right

He will act in best interest of himself and his reputation first

He knows his wife is manipulative and leaves all the scheming to her as he thinks that’s beneath him

He also needs to keep order and thus views himself as the head of the college & home

I like that he is harder to figure out & that he appears neutral....that’s how people are in business world...never know when they strike