•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

It was one of our worst assumption towards Vikram character . They make him negative tbh. Already I found today Actor needs to improve alot when he playing a soft character. 

Tomorrow his character is going to be wrap up. Isn't that soon ? Also they didn't reveal the identity so I m guessing it will be revealed with the new actor role.

-points of discussion so garima is aware that both vikram & dp are in huge MUs but need clearance thereby paving the way for standing together, not against each other...ambivalent if this is really a M&B thing she's doing again or just wishes for the betterment of these two individuals who shatter her expectations in working at k&s or have a good partner... 

-dp calls his daughters to his room to ask about their dreams ..susheela gets over-excited by telling dp about meeting hooda and doing audition whereas garima was quick to figure out dp's plans...i was lost lololololol🐷🐷🐷matlab suraj kaha se ugya aj dp ji k ghr mei....🤣

-chanchal tells sp to let dp know about him taking the loan to which he fumbles about doing so...i will agree about not informing chanchal but again, woh dhai gach k zubaan 😆

-garima explains to susheela about dp trying to extract their secrets which she shrugs it off..

-kusum & dp converse about susheela's childhood antics 

-lol poor garima feels challenged about her hair styling skills ever since that customer expressed his dismay for the coerced experimentation so she tested on puttu....lol goat puttu k baal tau and behn cut kare h, bchara wakei mei bkra bngya h ...she feels satisfied after releasing her frustration ....this jovial relaxation continues into the morning wherein dp asks puttu about his haircut & susheela & puttu figures that garima cut it...puttu tries to take it upon himself in order to save garima from dp's wrath lolololol...they say that gunnu cut puttu's hair but elders seem dissatisfied with the response...dp questions from where she got this info & garima gets put on spot lolol..

-so seems like vikram is just nailed to the coffin basically according to the as he continues to follow jagat's orders and still remains oblivious to jagat's real nature or he knows about it and plans to outsmart jaga jasoos 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

It was one of our worst assumption towards Vikram character . They make him negative tbh. Already I found today Actor needs to improve alot when he playing a soft character. 

Tomorrow his character is going to be wrap up. Isn't that soon ? Also they didn't reveal the identity so I m guessing it will be revealed with the new actor role.

lol, 😂 either he;s nailed to the coffin or he's trying to help gunnu...i wouldnt be surprised bc i nvr understood the purpose of his role for the past couple of months tbh...lets see aage kya hota h lololol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Meena_J

lol, 😂 either he;s nailed to the coffin or he's trying to help gunnu...i wouldnt be surprised bc i nvr understood the purpose of his role for the past couple of months tbh...lets see aage kya hota h lololol

Tbh yes I m still in commotion what was his role and purpose but I was pretty sure that it was about to built in current track but before the flower could bloom he left ....

Well I am looking forward to see new hero. 

Tbh yes I m still in commotion what was his role and purpose but I was pretty sure that it was about to built in current track but before the flower could bloom he left ....

Well I am looking forward to see new hero. 

lol lets just see how he exits because either's he a katputli or jagat is a katputli here...🤣im just confused based on how they released the promo ..i feel jagat would manipulate him but i could br wrong

ek baat h lekin...aj surj kaha s uga h in regards to dp?🤣🤣matlab two days ago, he was berating them & now this?🤪

lol lets just see how he exits because either's he a katputli or jagat is a katputli here...🤣im just confused based on how they released the promo ..i feel jagat would manipulate him but i could br wrong

ek baat h lekin...aj surj kaha s uga h in regards to dp?🤣🤣matlab two days ago, he was berating them & now this?🤪

It was good to know that he is interested to know their dreams . But when he doesn't want them to follow their dreams then it is useless . I m sure he will just say shaadi ke baad apna sapna pura kar dena..

It was good to know that he is interested to know their dreams . But when he doesn't want them to follow their dreams then it is useless . I m sure he will just say shaadi ke baad apna sapna pura kar dena..

lol "puchne ka faida hi kya jab they buffalo jaigi pani mei?" would be the typical viewer wala sawal but i feel this is the set up for the next track....dp is making garima do some work related to their legal matters towards k&s i think otherwise why would she call vikram for??

lol "puchne ka faida hi kya jab they buffalo jaigi pani mei?" would be the typical viewer wala sawal but i feel this is the set up for the next track....dp is making garima do some work related to their legal matters towards k&s i think otherwise why would she call vikram for??

Yes ...

God knows what is in their mind with this sudden twists and turns with this character