Shadow and Bone-Final trailer out!!!pg#3 OMG!!!

Posted: 3 years ago

Shadow and bone is based on books written by Leigh Bardugo , it's a trilogy and there  is a spin off  six of crows and the first season of it which is coming on Netflix will be based on two books shadow and bone and six of crows, I have read shadow and bone and it is fantastic, yet to read six of crows. So I want to know, any fans????

Here's the promo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf91m13vIWo

Ben barnes is playing the antagonist in the show General Kirigan The Mighty and powerful Darkling.

Please share what you think and how crazy you are about it, mean crazier than me for the series and Ben Barnes too!!!❤️

Regards

A

Edited by PerfectStart - 3 years ago

looks interesting w/ just 1 dialogue added in ..lets see..tfs

Originally posted by Meena_J

looks interesting w/ just 1 dialogue added in ..lets see..tfs

Read the book first, the story is set in imperial Russia.

I read the Grisha trilogy some months back. Tbh I liked some parts of it and wasnt very impressed by some. But the Darkling was my fav - and here Ben Barnes is playing that role so I am quite excited to watch it.

Also I have heard better reviews for six of crows but i am yet to read that series (2 books I think).

Afaik the author Leigh has mentioned that the show will be different than the books.

Originally posted by Sense9

I read the Grisha trilogy some months back. Tbh I liked some parts of it and wasnt very impressed by some. But the Darkling was my fav - and here Ben Barnes is playing that role so I am quite excited to watch it.

Also I have heard better reviews for six of crows but i am yet to read that series (2 books I think).

Afaik the author Leigh has mentioned that the show will be different than the books.

Yes, a bit different from books like every series or movie based on books to keep the mystery and suspense factor. Let's hope that they have not changed too many things and characters.

I really like the first book in trilogy and I can't wait to read six of crows and even more excited for the series. 

Originally posted by PerfectStart

I really like the first book in trilogy and I can't wait to read six of crows and even more excited for the series. 

I liked the 1st and  3rd book. The 2nd was bit of a drag. I didnt really enjoy Mal’s character or his and Alina’s relationship. (Not that I am a DarkLina shipper). The Darkling’s a much more interesting character and Alina’s a bit.... meh?

I felt his scenes made for the best part of the books esp in book 3. Ben is gonna be so awesome. Loved him as Prince Caspian (Narnia series). He looks great in fantasy genre. 

Edited by Sense9 - 3 years ago

they posted first looks ! This scene already has me super excited.

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Sense9 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sense9

they posted first looks ! This scene already has me super excited.

❤️❤️❤️

Yes seen that already and I am going crazy, ☺️🤪☺️❤️ these are one of the leaked photos.

Sorry not reading your reply above because it will spoil the fun of reading because I have only read the first book.

Originally posted by PerfectStart

Sorry not reading your reply above because it will spoil the fun of reading because I have only read the first book.

Ah! I thought you’d read the trilogy.

I did check my reply- no spoilers as such 😊