Bad news in Tripathi's house - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Based on this segment, for sure i'm not seeing the same concern on Aditya's face as he had when he saw that Imlie was shot...he seems quite composed...worried, but still composed and in his senses..very much unlike how he was when Imlie was hurt

iTs better to keep our hopes low. we cant say anything just by a segment. even though Imlie and Adi brought together by destiny, Adi malini had 7  yrs of companionship. Adi should be more worried for Malini than he was when imlie was shot. 

Sometimes i really wonder ,Adi  a matured person with principles and loving family doesn't understand the meaning of  loving a person as friend and loving a person as a life partner

and i feel Adi is not completely wrong as there is very slight difference between best friend and soulmate. Hope Adi Malini realizes one day that they are good at being best friends but not husband wife.

And sometimes i really dont get Why destiny Chose Adi for Imlie and Vice versa ðŸ¤”

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ammysamy

iTs better to keep our hopes low. we cant say anything just by a segment. even though Imlie and Adi brought together by destiny, Adi malini had 7  yrs of companionship. Adi should be more worried for Malini than he was when imlie was shot. 

Sometimes i really wonder ,Adi  a matured person with principles and loving family doesn't understand the meaning of  loving a person as friend and loving a person as a life partner

and i feel Adi is not completely wrong as there is very slight difference between best friend and soulmate. Hope Adi Malini realizes one day that they are good at being best friends but not husband wife.

And sometimes i really dont get Why destiny Chose Adi for Imlie and Vice versa ðŸ¤”

Malini is already slowly realizing that there is definitely a disconnect between her and Aditya! They are not as compatible in a marriage setting as she had initially thought!

I am hoping against all hope that he doesn't show the same concern for Malini as he had shown for Imlie🤣 I really want to have some solid insight into his feelings for Imlie and if he reacts the same way to Malini's disappearance then it'll just be confusing and irritating🤣

I think imlie is the right one for Adi because she brings laughter into his life. She makes him try new things and kind of...let go.... And probably the opposite is true for Imlie! She needs some stability in her life...and she certainly needs a family like Aditya's!

Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Indeed I share the same hope as you do,his less intense behaviour is going to atleast uncomplicate things for us,thoda sukoon milega hume 🥳usse milne me arsa lagjana hai wese hi ðŸ¥±

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I dont think malini will die coz shes one of the leads. They need her for the story.

Perhaps she will be badly injured. 

Two options either coma or physical disability like paralysis. 

Coma might be high possibility. She will doze off to sleep   during that time adi imilie might get close. They start developing feelings. Alas malini wakes up someday. By then his feelings for her has changed. Now he wants imli instead. 

In order to bring adilie closer. They need to create distance between adini and coma is a good option. 

Just assuming. Lers wee what writers want us to see . Hope my prediction comes through. There has been too much of malini shown lately as well as aditya moon jap. So need to take break from adini. 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kahin aisa na ho malini kisi tarah se bach gyi ho aur ghar wapis a jaye. Adi & imlie use dhoondte kahin kisi musibat mein phas jaye. Phir Malini ya Tripathi's jaye in dono ko dhoondne. ðŸ˜†

aparnak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It would be too easy for the show to go Kuch Kuch Hota Hai route where rani dies and kajol/srk romance.  

I think malini will be fine, which will make aditya realize that malini is important to create more distance between adi and imlie.  I feel like there should be something that should happen that causes adi and imlie rift that should be major.  Only then we would see feelings turned.  As of now, he does care for Imlie but its not deep enough,  something major should happen to change that.   It might start out negative but turn eventually.

For me I am happy this track is coming as I am kind of bored of the house drama.  Sumbul is doing such a good job there are no words to appreciate her acting and i want to see more angst before happiness i guess

ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Kahin aisa na ho malini kisi tarah se bach gyi ho aur ghar wapis a jaye. Adi & imlie use dhoondte kahin kisi musibat mein phas jaye. Phir Malini ya Tripathi's jaye in dono ko dhoondne. ðŸ˜†

Even i thought so😆

And again Anu yelling starts

Its like loop which continues in infinity

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waise iss news ka humse koi lena dena nahi hai ðŸ˜†because  not interested to see their union  at all...

I was like no adi and imlie don't go ....hume phir se isko nahi jhelna ðŸ˜†

Adi se jyada I found imlie and other member concerned ..but his reaction on Aparna dialouge was "itni nautanki kyun kar rahe ho ah jayegi ..you already have your first legal bahu here for helping hand ðŸ¤£

Scene and save for the day will be dono ka saath mein jaana

Song for moon on this situation " piya tose milne " lekin iss baar jahan  chod hi dena please😆

Tv ke sabse pehle fan hai jo lead ki accident ka koi gaam nahi😆

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: water_83

Waise iss news ka humse koi lena dena nahi hai ðŸ˜†because  not interested to see their union  at all...

I was like no adi and imlie don't go ....hume phir se isko nahi jhelna ðŸ˜†

Adi se jyada I found imlie and other member concerned ..but his reaction on Aparna dialouge was "itni nautanki kyun kar rahe ho ah jayegi ..you already have your first legal bahu here for helping hand ðŸ¤£

Scene and save for the day will be dono ka saath mein jaana

Song for moon on this situation " piya tose milne " lekin iss baar jahan  chod hi dena please😆

Tv ke sabse pehle fan hai jo lead ki accident ka koi gaam nahi😆

I know right, sometimes i feel we adilie fans are insensitive towards malini. lol like humein farak hi nhi padhta uske existence se. ðŸ¤£ Yeh 2-3 se jo precap chal rha hai adoon/malini fans must be crying. lol. They must be praying malini jaldi wapis a jaye. Idhar hum dua maang rhe hain woh kuch days missing hi rhe.😆

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kuch din kyun @ angel hamesha ke liye gayab bhi ho jaye ..hamari bala se ..😆

Hum aur imlie humare adi ko sambhal lenge ðŸ¤£ imlie ka kandha aur hamara saath usse moon ki kami bilkul nahi hone denge ðŸ¤£

Adoon fans aur t house PPL can continue their dukh session ðŸ˜†

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago