Posted: 3 years ago

why everyone are putting "The End" for  FF,OS,SS etc..🥺😏

Edited by chinnu_kaku - 3 years ago
Yesss... I really really loved it🥰🥰🥰🥰 thank you for the update🥰🥰

I've fallen in love with this story...

Loved the way you carved out ShaKhi ❤️

It'll be a great pleasure and I'm looking forward to read more of such works from you. 

Originally posted by ReynaMatthew

Shaurya placed his head on her lap with a smirk.

‘Well you were not complaining when I was naughtier last weekend. You were actually enjoying and moaning my name on the same bed instead’ Shaurya said and Anokhi glared at him hearing his words as her cheeks got red remembering the wild night they share last weekend.

‘Shaurya! Stop being shameless and get up. I am hungry for food unlike you. So keep these naughty thoughts to yourself and come downstairs in 10 minutes.’ Anokhi said and rushed out of the room while Shaurya laughed seeing her flushed face.

Wow 😍 this was so incredibly written. Like i could feel every emotions of them. The romance brewing in them is just too 💗💗💗💗😍😍😍😍 shaurya being super cutey romantic bf. Ah the feels i get after reading 

@bold i looooooooved this part. Shaurya being all flirty and naughty. I'm so eager to see a shaurya like this in the actual serial. Kv will rock that scene 😍😍😍😍 this part was the best....

Why all the writers are ending their ff os ts soooo soon 😭😭😭😭😭 kitna achccha chal raha tha...this one too...kitne pyare the...shaurya ki part i loved the most 😍😍😍😍 kyu khatam hi gaye 😭

Please write more on shakhi. Will eager to read more from you on our shakhi 💗💗💗

It broke my heart to read the end at the bottom 🥺

I was enjoying it a little too much. Honestly, I hope we get some dating scenes before they married 😆

And want them to sweep through this story for ideas 

Nice TS.  Please continue writing 😊

My cute ShaKhi babies!  Lovely chapter. ❤️ Started watching SAAKK from the time Shaurya saved Anokhi from that locked room (ragging episode) and r head over heels in love with them. ❤️

Posted: 2 years ago

oh god wow i so in love with these two