Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manya96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved it. Please continue

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful story 

Update soon 

ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manya96

Loved it. Please continue

Thanks a lot🤗

ReynaMatthew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Beautiful story 

Update soon 

Thanks a lot. 🤗

ReynaMatthew thumbnail

Hey guys I have posted another story on Shakhi. you can give it a try if you want.

ShaKhi TS: Understandings And Friendships- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155978838

Chapter:2

Anokhi woke up from her sleep after couple of hours to find shaurya sleeping peacefully in her arms holding her possessively and a smiled graced her lips to see him sleeping peacefully. She caressed his forehead softly and got relived to feel his temperature back to almost normal. She carefully moved him away from her arms, placed his head on his pillow softly and covered him properly with the duvet. Then she left to the kitchen to make some dinner for both of them as she knew he will be hungry once he wakes up because of the medicines he took today. Once she entered the kitchen she took the vegetables from the fridge to prepare some soup and kichadi. After 30 minutes she closed the lid of the kichadi after giving a final stir and decided to complete her assignments till shaurya wakes up in the bedroom.

Once she entered the bedroom she found shaurya still sleeping soundly and checked his temperature again and frowned when his skin felt hot again. She immediately entered the bathroom and filled a bowl with cold water and took a cotton kerchief from the wardrobe and dipped in the bowl of water. After placing the wet cloth on his forehead to reduce the temperature she got comfortable on the bed with her books and laptop to start her work and she continued her assignment, changing the wet clothes in between her work. After couple hours when she moved her hand to check his temperature again without taking her eyes from the laptop screen she felt his placing a kiss on her palm holding her wrist and she looked at shaurya to find his looking at her with sleepy eyes.

‘Good evening Miss Topper’ Shaurya muttered in his sleepy voice holding her hand to his chest.

‘Good evening. How are feeling now professor shab?’ Anokhi asked placing her books and laptop on the bed side table. But the next moment she shrieked as shaurya pulled her down on the bed and held her to his chest.

‘I am feeling good as I have my Anokhi to take care of me.’ Shaurya said rubbing his nose on her cheeks and Anokhi tried to get away from his hold. 

‘Shaurya what are you doing?’ Anokhi asked shyly as he continued trail his kisses from her cheeks to her neck caressing her soft waist under her t-shirt.

‘Well if you can’t see I am romancing my girlfriend’ Shaurya said as he slightly pulled her t shirt down from her shoulder placing a kiss there.

‘I think you must have your dinner instead of romancing me. Don’t you feel hungry?’Anokhi asked finally pushing him away slightly and adjusting her t shirt with a flushed face.

‘Of course I am hungry. But definitely not for dinner’ Shaurya said placing a kiss near her lips and Ankohi controlled herself from giving into the desired stirring inside her from his touches and kisses. As much as she enjoyed him exploring her with kisses she wanted him to get better now and sat up on the bed pushing him away.

‘Well you are only going to get dinner today for your hunger and nothing else. So stop getting your hopes high and stop being naughty and fresh up. I will heat the dinner meanwhile’ Anokhi said but shaurya placed his head on her lap with a smirk.

‘Well you were not complaining when I was naughtier last weekend. You were actually enjoying and moaning my name on the same bed instead’ Shaurya said and Anokhi glared at him hearing his words as her cheeks got red remembering the wild night they share last weekend.

‘Shaurya! Stop being shameless and get up. I am hungry for food unlike you. So keep these naughty thoughts to yourself and come downstairs in 10 minutes.’ Anokhi said and rushed out of the room while Shaurya laughed seeing her flushed face.

Anokhi who entered the kitchen leaned on the counter and took deep breaths to control his racing heart and smiled shaking her head caressing her neck where he placed a deep kiss, the spot which always turned her on.

‘Shameless idiot’ Anokhi muttered and started to heat the soup and kichadi in the oven. Once the oven beeped she took the food out and placed it on the counter and took couple of spoons from the cabinet and sat on the chair waiting for shaurya to arrive. After couple for minutes shaurya entered the kitchen and sat on the chair beside her placing a small kiss on her temple.

‘Hmmm the dinner smells good.’ Shaurya said and took the spoon to eat. But Anokhi stopped him by holding his wrist and took the spoon from his hand.

‘I will feed you today.’ Anokhi said and started feeding him while shaurya ate the food looking at her with love and admiration. Both of them enjoyed the dinner taking about random things regarding his work, her studies, friends etc.

‘So how far are you from completing your assignments? I saw you laptop before coming and it seems you almost finished it.’ Shaurya asked swallowing the last spoonful of kichadi she fed him.

‘I will complete in couple of days. I just have to insert some tables and charts as the final touch’ Anokhi said and wiped some kichadi which was sticking at the corner of his mouth.

‘Now you go and take rest. I will join you after washing the dishes’ Anokhi said placing the dishes in the sink.

‘Yaar I rested enough and I can’t sleep anymore.’ Shaurya whined like a kid and Anokhi wondered whether he is the same no nonsense Akdu professor who was scares almost everyone in the college.

‘Fine. We will watch some movie. You wait in the living room and browse Netflix till I join you’ Anokhi said and Shaurya smiled hearing this.

‘Okay. Come soon’ Shaurya said leaving the kitchen with a smile and Anokhi started to wash the dishes.

Anokhi entered the living room with shaurya’s tablets and a duvet to find him sitting on the couch watching Sherlock holmes, one of the their favorite series. She sat beside him on the couch and gave him the tablet with a bottle of water. Once he had the tablet he laid down on the couch placing his head on her lap and Anokhi covered him with a blanket to keep him warm as it was winter in Chandigarh and started running her fingers through his hair. Both of them started watching the show and having small banters about the show. Shaurya for the time in his life felt good about getting sick as he loved the care and extra love Anokhi is giving him. Though shaurya is a matured man he felt like a teenager whenever he is with Anokhi and he loved her a lot for bringing his inner child out by starting arguments about silly stuffs. And for the first time in his life Shaurya got someone to share his pain and he felt blessed to have her in his life. With these thoughts shaurya continued to argue with Anokhi enjoyed her pissed off looked on her cute face and both of them ending up spending the night in each other’s arms.

THE END

The story ends here. I hope you guys loved it. Thanks for the read and let me know the feedbacks.

Love,

Reyna.

Edited by ReynaMatthew - 3 years ago
shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Liked the story..

A small suggestion  Reyna, if you could edit the topic and replace  chapter 1 by chapter 2 so that all get to know u updated it..

Hope you don't mind 😊

Edited by shaylini - 3 years ago
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Really loved it a lot❤️ ShaKhi are super cute for sure

Do write more❤️🥰

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loved it. No other words ❤️

Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I must say an enthusiastic writer you are will love to read more of your work, waiting eagerly for your next ff or ss or ts whatever you would like to treat us with 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So so beautiful and soothing! Like I couldn't get enough of it!!! 

And the little romance you added was so mushy and cute!! 

Thank you for making my day with your update! 

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Please do write more such stuff and don't forget about your other ts😋