Shakhi TS: Humdard[Chapter 2 Updated]

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys I am Reyna and I am new to this forum. I started watching SAAKK recently and fell in love with our Shakhi’s chemistry,so I decided to write stories on them. I hope you guys will like it. 

ShaKhi TS: Humdard

Changes in the story:

In this story Anokhi is not staying with her sister but,sharing a house with two of her best friends Parth and  Zoya who are her classmates. Shakhi are already in a secret relationship and badi maa’s truth got revealed in front of everyone after which shaurya threw her out of the house. Aastha is now living happily with Shaan in the sabherwal mansion. But shaurya moved in the villa he owns from the mansion to have some breathing space as all the lies and manipulation of Devi broke his heart and he is not ready to forgot all the pains he went through because of his parents. Parth and zoya know about Shakhi and both of them are very supportive and happy for their best friend. 

Chapter:1

Anokhi who was taking notes sitting in between her two best friends zoya and  parth looked at Shaurya in concern as she could clearly see he was not feeling well because of his voice and his tired face. He was even late to his class today which never happened before and she started to get restless from the moment she saw his dull face when he entered the class. As much as she wanted to make sure he was okay, Anokhi knew she cannot do it as no one apart from zoya and Parth know about her relationship with Shaurya. Shaurya  decided to keep their relationship secret to keep her safe as he know how people will react and all the insults Anokhi will face due to the fact that he is her professor. So both of them behaved professionally in front of everyone in the college to make sure no one gets any idea about them being lovers. Anokhi just wanted the class to get over soon so that she can take with Shaurya in private.

“Miss. Bhalla will you stop day dreaming and concentrate on the lecture” Shaurya said which bought Anokhi out of her thoughts and looked at Shaurya who was looking at her in dissatisfaction due to her lack of co concentration.

“sorry sir” Anokhi apologized as she can see his annoyance seeing her distracted during his lecture.

“Looks like your Romeo is grumpy today” Parth whispered as Shaurya continued his lecture.

“shut up parth. I am already worried about him. I just want to make sure he is okay” Anokhi whispered back after making sure Shaurya is not looking at them.

“I am sure he is fine Nikki. You can meet him during the lunch hours. So stop worrying yaar” Zoya said.

“you are right. I will meet him during the lunch” Anokhi said and trio became quiet till Shaurya completed his lecture.

Once Shaurya left the class Anokhi closed her books and was about to dial his number  when she received a text from him in WhatsApp.

“I am fine Anokhi. Having slight fever and cold. I will meet you once the college is over as I have meeting with the trustees today. So stop worrying about your Akdu professor and concentrate on your lectures.”

Anokhi smiled shaking her head after reading the text and decided to meet him in his cabin in the evening.

“Okay. But have your lunch on time and have some medicines Anokhi replied

Sure Mam. I will” 

Though she was relieved after his text she still wanted to see him and make sure it’s just a normal fever and nothing serious. 

“I will meet him in the evening guys. Let’s have our lunch now” Anokhi said and she left to the cafeteria with her friends.

Anokhi took a deep breath closing the book after taking all the necessary notes from it for her research and looked at her two friends who were sitting opposite to her in the library editing some documents on her laptop and stood up from her chair taking the pile of books to arrange them on the rack . Once she arranged the books properly on the rack she looked at her wrist watch and decided to meet Shaurya as it was already 6.40 in the evening and she was already 40 minutes late.

“Guys I will go and see Shaurya sir now. You guys go home once you are finished okay?” Anokhi said takings her things and left to meet Shaurya.

Shaurya closed his eyes and leaned back on his chair utterly exhausted due to his hectic schedule. He felt tired to his bones due to his fever and all the works he had today. He just wanted to go home and have a proper sleep but decided to wait for Anokhi as he can clearly see her concern for him during his lecture. Thinking about her bought a smile on his lips and he can’t wait to meet her again. They were in a relationship for the last five months and with each passing day Shaurya is falling more and more in love with the same girl whom he tried hard to throw out of his college from the day one. But as the days passed his feelings towards her started to change and before he could realize he fell head over heels for her. From the day Anokhi reciprocated his feelings and they started dating Shaurya felt like the luckiest man alive due to the love and care Anokhi is showering him with. He just wished the love they share will remain the same and he will not lose the love of his life ever as he cannot imagine a life without Anokhi anymore. Shaurya decided to take a small nap till Anokhi arrives as it felt hard even to keep his eyelids open anymore and drifted into a dreamless sleep in seconds.

Anokhi entered shaurya’s cabin holding couple of books and her laptop in her arms only to find him sleeping sitting on his chair. She immediately kept her things on the small couch in the corner and rushed towards him to check his temperature. As soon as she kept her hand on his forehead she frowned in worry as he was burning with fever and caressed his face with care.

‘Shaurya utho’ Anokhi said shaking him slightly. After few seconds he opened his eyes and smiled immediately seeing her.

‘Miss.Topper finally found some time to meet her boyfriend haan?’ Shaurya teased wrapping his hands around her waist. But Anokhi took his words seriously  and immediately started to feel guilty.

‘Sorry Shaurya I got little bit busy with the assignment and didn’t see the time. I know you are waiting for me here instead of taking rest. Please forgive me’ Anokhi said with a crestfallen face and now shaurya felt bad for teasing her as he could clearly see her guilt. He then pulled her closer to him and made her sit on his lap and held her hand.

‘Anokhi I was just pulling your legs. I know you are busy this week due to our research paper and your assignments. I have no problem waiting for you here. So now stop feeling guilty and give me your bright smile sweet heart’ Shaurya said with a smile and Anokhi smiled hearing one of his few terms of endearment for her.

‘Thanks a lot for being understanding, but still I am sorry for being late. How are you feeling now? Please tell me you took some tablets as you are burning with fever?’ Anokhi said running her finger through his hair as Shaurya nuzzled her neck.

‘I am fine Anokhi and yeah I had some medicines. Feeling bit tired as my schedule was bit tight today’ Shaurya said and Anokhi could feel the exhaustion in his voice.

‘Then let’s go home and you can have a proper rest.’ Anokhi said massaging his shoulders and shaurya sighed in relief.

‘You are coming with me to the villa today?’ Shaurya asked looking at her.

‘Of course I am coming with you. I am not going to leave you alone in this condition as shaan sir and Aastha mam are out of town. I will stay till Sunday evening at the villa.’ Anokhi said. She was really glad that tomorrow is Saturday and he can have proper rest.

‘Anokhi I can take care of myself. You have to complete all your assignments soon as the semester exams are going to start in two weeks. How will concentrate on your studies if you are busy taking care of me. I don’t want you to compromise on your studies because of me’ Shaurya said as he didn’t want her to ignore her for him.

‘You know very well that I am will never compromise my studies for anything. I will complete all my academic work on time and will prepare well for the exams too. But I cannot ignore your health too and I will never choose you over my career. You and my career are equally important to me shaurya and I will never ignore your needs for it. So now let’s go home and let me take care of you’ Anokhi said in a firm voice standing up from his lap.

Shaurya just looked at her feeling blessed feelings the pure love she has for him and thanked all the stars which made Anokhi to enter his life and show him love which he craved for from his childhood. 

‘Fine you can stay the weekend with me. But you must complete all your academic work on time’ Shaurya said as he know he cannot argue with her anymore regarding the matter seeing her determination in her eyes.

‘I promise.’ Anokhi said with a bright smile.

‘Okay meet me in the parking after 15 minutes. We can go home in my car’ Shaurya said

‘Done. See you in 15. I have to inform Zoya and Parth about the stay’ Anokhi said and left the cabin after placing a small kiss on his lips.

‘Pagal’ Shaurya said with a fond smile after she left caressing his lips with a soft smile.

Shaurya and Anokhi entered his room hand in hand once they reached the villa which was situated 20 minutes away from the college. Though shaurya missed his old room in the sabherwal mansion he felt a kind of peace and content in this villa which he never felt when he lived with his whole family in the mansion. He moved to this villa when his dad exposed the truth about his badi maa to him 3 months back with the help of his Anokhi. He felt shattered and lost when he understood how his badi maa manipulated and used him for her own gain all these years and his guilt for hating his mother almost all his life without realising her helplessness almost drowned him. But the love of his life, his Anokhi helped and guided him to overcome his guilt and pain and made him smile and live his life again. She made him realise he was not entirely at fault and he behaved like any child would after losing his mother and father when he was just a kid. Once he understood the true faces of his family members he threw his badi maa out of the mansion, welcomed his mother back in the family and warned other members of his family to behave properly with his parents. Once he sorted all the problems he moved to this villa which he bought few years back and decided to stay here as the mansion bought back all the bitter memories of his lonely childhood. Though his father was not happy with his decision, Aastha understood his wounds and scares will not heal overnight and it will take some time to mend their broken family and supported his decision. In the beginning Shaurya felt lonely in the villa, but after Anokhi started spending almost all of her weekends with him in his new house, the villa started to feel like home. For the first time after his mom left shaurya started to feel loved and belonged because of his Anokhi and he will always love her unconditionally for the home she gave him with her love and care.

‘Tum kapade change karo. I will prepare something light for you to eat’ Anokhi said after keeping her bag and things in the wardrobe.

‘I am too tired even to stand anymore let alone change my dress. Let’s sleep for few hours and then you can prepare something for me to eat’ Shaurya said sitting on the bed dragging Anokhi along with him.

‘You are not sleeping in the dirty clothes shaurya. First change then we can sleep. Come on I will help you’ Anokhi said as she knew how uncomfortable it will be for him to sleep in his tight clothes and started to remove his jacket.

‘If you want to see me naked all you have to do is ask Miss. Bhalla’ Shaurya teased her with a smile and Anokhi just rolled her eyes at this.

‘Oh please. I am not eager to see you naked anytime soon and did you just quote Damon Salvatore when you actually hate that show?’ Anokhi asked entering the wardrobe to get t shirt and shorts for him to change.

‘I never said I hate the show Anokhi. I just hate to see you drooling over Damon whenever he comes on the screen’ Shaurya said and Anokhi giggled seeing his jealously over a fictional character.

‘Awww is my akdu professor jealous of Damon?’ Anokhi teased removing his shirt and before she could give him the T-shirt, shaurya pulled her closer holding her waist and both of them laid on the bed with Anokhi on the top.

‘Your Akdu professor is a very possessive man Miss. Bhalla. So it is obvious for him to get jealous when she keeps on giving heart eyes to someone else.’’ Shaurya whispered near her ears and placed a small kiss on her neck. On feelings his lips and bare chest Anokhi started to feel butterfly in her stomach and laid her on his chest as shaurya hugged her closer.

‘Well as much as I find Damon hot and give him heart eyes,my heart belongs to my Akdu so you don’t have to feel jealous of anyone.’ Anokhi said and Shaurya smiled hearing this.

‘Glad to know only I got the privilege to steal your heart sweet heart.’ Shaurya said and Anokhi stood up from his hold.

‘Okay enough of your romance. You need rest.’ Anokhi said taking his t- shirt, but Shaurya took the shirt from her.

‘I will change now. You too change into something comfortable.’ Shaurya said and Anokhi left to the bathroom to change into her night dress as shaurya changed in the bedroom.

Once Anokhi came out of the bathroom she found Shaurya laying on the bed and joined him after covering both of them properly with the duvet. Once Anokhi got comfortable she pulled him in her arms and he hugged her tightly placing his head on her chest as she started to run her fingers through his hair.

‘Sleep.I will wake you up in couple of hours’ Anokhi said placing a kiss on the top of his head.

‘I love you’ Shaurya said closing his eyes as his eyelids started to feel heavy.

‘I love you too shaurya. More than anything’ Anokhi said and in few minutes both of them drifted into a peaceful sleep.

The first chapter ends here. I will update the second chapter in couple of days. Let me know your feedbacks.

Love,

Reyna

Index:

Chapter 2: Page 5

Edited by ReynaMatthew - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ReynaMatthew

Hey guys I am Reyna and I am new to this forum. I started watching SAAKK recently and fell in love with our Shakhi’s chemistry,so I decided to write stories on them. I hope you guys will like it. 

ShaKhi TS: Humdard

Changes in the story:

In this story Anokhi is not staying with her sister but,sharing a house with two of her best friends Parth and  Zoya who are her classmates. Shakhi are already in a secret relationship and badi maa’s truth got revealed in front of everyone after which shaurya threw her out of the house. Aastha is now living happily with Shaan in the sabherwal mansion. But shaurya moved in the villa he owns from the mansion to have some breathing space as all the lies and manipulation of Devi broke his heart and he is not ready to forgot all the pains he went through because of his parents. Parth and zoya know about Shakhi and both of them are very supportive and happy for their best friend. 

Chapter:1

Anokhi who was taking notes sitting in between her two best friends zoya and  parth looked at Shaurya in concern as she could clearly see he was not feeling well because of his voice and his tired face. He was even late to his class today which never happened before and she started to get restless from the moment she saw his dull face when he entered the class. As much as she wanted to make sure he was okay, Anokhi knew she cannot do it as no one apart from zoya and Parth know about her relationship with Shaurya. Shaurya  decided to keep their relationship secret to keep her safe as he know how people will react and all the insults Anokhi will face due to the fact that he is her professor. So both of them behaved professionally in front of everyone in the college to make sure no one gets any idea about them being lovers. Anokhi just wanted the class to get over soon so that she can take with Shaurya in private.

“Miss. Bhalla will you stop day dreaming and concentrate on the lecture” Shaurya said which bought Anokhi out of her thoughts and looked at Shaurya who was looking at her in dissatisfaction due to her lack of co concentration.

“sorry sir” Anokhi apologized as she can see his annoyance seeing her distracted during his lecture.

“Looks like your Romeo is grumpy today” Parth whispered as Shaurya continued his lecture.

“shut up parth. I am already worried about him. I just want to make sure he is okay” Anokhi whispered back after making sure Shaurya is not looking at them.

“I am sure he is fine Nikki. You can meet him during the lunch hours. So stop worrying yaar” Zoya said.

“you are right. I will meet him during the lunch” Anokhi said and trio became quiet till Shaurya completed his lecture.

Once Shaurya left the class Anokhi closed her books and was about to dial his number  when she received a text from him in WhatsApp.

“I am fine Anokhi. Having slight fever and cold. I will meet you once the college is over as I have meeting with the trustees today. So stop worrying about your Akdu professor and concentrate on your lectures.”

Anokhi smiled shaking her head after reading the text and decided to meet him in his cabin in the evening.

“Okay. But have your lunch on time and have some medicines Anokhi replied

Sure Mam. I will” 

Though she was relieved after his text she still wanted to see him and make sure it’s just a normal fever and nothing serious. 

“I will meet him in the evening guys. Let’s have our lunch now” Anokhi said and she left to the cafeteria with her friends.

Anokhi took a deep breath closing the book after taking all the necessary notes from it for her research and looked at her two friends who were sitting opposite to her in the library editing some documents on her laptop and stood up from her chair taking the pile of books to arrange them on the rack . Once she arranged the books properly on the rack she looked at her wrist watch and decided to meet Shaurya as it was already 6.40 in the evening and she was already 40 minutes late.

“Guys I will go and see Shaurya sir now. You guys go home once you are finished okay?” Anokhi said takings her things and left to meet Shaurya.

Shaurya closed his eyes and leaned back on his chair utterly exhausted due to his hectic schedule. He felt tired to his bones due to his fever and all the works he had today. He just wanted to go home and have a proper sleep but decided to wait for Anokhi as he can clearly see her concern for him during his lecture. Thinking about her bought a smile on his lips and he can’t wait to meet her again. They were in a relationship for the last five months and with each passing day Shaurya is falling more and more in love with the same girl whom he tried hard to throw out of his college from the day one. But as the days passed his feelings towards her started to change and before he could realize he fell head over heels for her. From the day Anokhi reciprocated his feelings and they started dating Shaurya felt like the luckiest man alive due to the love and care Anokhi is showering him with. He just wished the love they share will remain the same and he will not lose the love of his life ever as he cannot imagine a life without Anokhi anymore. Shaurya decided to take a small nap till Anokhi arrives as it felt hard even to keep his eyelids open anymore and drifted into a dreamless sleep in seconds.

Anokhi entered shaurya’s cabin holding couple of books and her laptop in her arms only to find him sleeping sitting on his chair. She immediately kept her things on the small couch in the corner and rushed towards him to check his temperature. As soon as she kept her hand on his forehead she frowned in worry as he was burning with fever and caressed his face with care.

‘Shaurya utho’ Anokhi said shaking him slightly. After few seconds he opened his eyes and smiled immediately seeing her.

‘Miss.Topper finally found some time to meet her boyfriend haan?’ Shaurya teased wrapping his hands around her waist. But Anokhi took his words seriously  and immediately started to feel guilty.

‘Sorry Shaurya I got little bit busy with the assignment and didn’t see the time. I know you are waiting for me here instead of taking rest. Please forgive me’ Anokhi said with a crestfallen face and now shaurya felt bad for teasing her as he could clearly see her guilt. He then pulled her closer to him and made her sit on his lap and held her hand.

‘Anokhi I was just pulling your legs. I know you are busy this week due to our research paper and your assignments. I have no problem waiting for you here. So now stop feeling guilty and give me your bright smile sweet heart’ Shaurya said with a smile and Anokhi smiled hearing one of his few terms of endearment for her.

‘Thanks a lot for being understanding, but still I am sorry for being late. How are you feeling now? Please tell me you took some tablets as you are burning with fever?’ Anokhi said running her finger through his hair as Shaurya nuzzled her neck.

‘I am fine Anokhi and yeah I had some medicines. Feeling bit tired as my schedule was bit tight today’ Shaurya said and Anokhi could feel the exhaustion in his voice.

‘Then let’s go home and you can have a proper rest.’ Anokhi said massaging his shoulders and shaurya sighed in relief.

‘You are coming with me to the villa today?’ Shaurya asked looking at her.

‘Of course I am coming with you. I am not going to leave you alone in this condition as shaan sir and Aastha mam are out of town. I will stay till Sunday evening at the villa.’ Anokhi said. She was really glad that tomorrow is Saturday and he can have proper rest.

‘Anokhi I can take care of myself. You have to complete all your assignments soon as the semester exams are going to start in two weeks. How will concentrate on your studies if you are busy taking care of me. I don’t want you to compromise on your studies because of me’ Shaurya said as he didn’t want her to ignore her for him.

‘You know very well that I am will never compromise my studies for anything. I will complete all my academic work on time and will prepare well for the exams too. But I cannot ignore your health too and I will never choose you over my career. You and my career are equally important to me shaurya and I will never ignore your needs for it. So now let’s go home and let me take care of you’ Anokhi said in a firm voice standing up from his lap.

Shaurya just looked at her feeling blessed feelings the pure love she has for him and thanked all the stars which made Anokhi to enter his life and show him love which he craved for from his childhood. 

‘Fine you can stay the weekend with me. But you must complete all your academic work on time’ Shaurya said as he know he cannot argue with her anymore regarding the matter seeing her determination in her eyes.

‘I promise.’ Anokhi said with a bright smile.

‘Okay meet me in the parking after 15 minutes. We can go home in my car’ Shaurya said

‘Done. See you in 15. I have to inform Zoya and Parth about the stay’ Anokhi said and left the cabin after placing a small kiss on his lips.

‘Pagal’ Shaurya said with a fond smile after she left caressing his lips with a soft smile.

Shaurya and Anokhi entered his room hand in hand once they reached the villa which was situated 20 minutes away from the college. Though shaurya missed his old room in the sabherwal mansion he felt a kind of peace and content in this villa which he never felt when he lived with his whole family in the mansion. He moved to this villa when his dad exposed the truth about his badi maa to him 3 months back with the help of his Anokhi. He felt shattered and lost when he understood how his badi maa manipulated and used him for her own gain all these years and his guilt for hating his mother almost all his life without realising her helplessness almost drowned him. But the love of his life, his Anokhi helped and guided him to overcome his guilt and pain and made him smile and live his life again. She made him realise he was not entirely at fault and he behaved like any child would after losing his mother and father when he was just a kid. Once he understood the true faces of his family members he threw his badi maa out of the mansion, welcomed his mother back in the family and warned other members of his family to behave properly with his parents. Once he sorted all the problems he moved to this villa which he bought few years back and decided to stay here as the mansion bought back all the bitter memories of his lonely childhood. Though his father was not happy with his decision, Aastha understood his wounds and scares will not heal overnight and it will take some time to mend their broken family and supported his decision. In the beginning Shaurya felt lonely in the villa, but after Anokhi started spending almost all of her weekends with him in his new house, the villa started to feel like home. For the first time after his mom left shaurya started to feel loved and belonged because of his Anokhi and he will always love her unconditionally for the home she gave him with her love and care.

‘Tum kapade change karo. I will prepare something light for you to eat’ Anokhi said after keeping her bag and things in the wardrobe.

‘I am too tired even to stand anymore let alone change my dress. Let’s sleep for few hours and then you can prepare something for me to eat’ Shaurya said sitting on the bed dragging Anokhi along with him.

‘You are not sleeping in the dirty clothes shaurya. First change then we can sleep. Come on I will help you’ Anokhi said as she knew how uncomfortable it will be for him to sleep in his tight clothes and started to remove his jacket.

‘If you want to see me naked all you have to do is ask Miss. Bhalla’ Shaurya teased her with a smile and Anokhi just rolled her eyes at this.

‘Oh please. I am not eager to see you naked anytime soon and did you just quote Damon Salvatore when you actually hate that show?’ Anokhi asked entering the wardrobe to get t shirt and shorts for him to change.

‘I never said I hate the show Anokhi. I just hate to see you drooling over Damon whenever he comes on the screen’ Shaurya said and Anokhi giggled seeing his jealously over a fictional character.

‘Awww is my akdu professor jealous of Damon?’ Anokhi teased removing his shirt and before she could give him the T-shirt, shaurya pulled her closer holding her waist and both of them laid on the bed with Anokhi on the top.

‘Your Akdu professor is a very possessive man Miss. Bhalla. So it is obvious for him to get jealous when she keeps on giving heart eyes to someone else.’’ Shaurya whispered near her ears and placed a small kiss on her neck. On feelings his lips and bare chest Anokhi started to feel butterfly in her stomach and laid her on his chest as shaurya hugged her closer.

‘Well as much as I find Damon hot and give him heart eyes,my heart belongs to my Akdu so you don’t have to feel jealous of anyone.’ Anokhi said and Shaurya smiled hearing this.

‘Glad to know only I got the privilege to steal your heart sweet heart.’ Shaurya said and Anokhi stood up from his hold.

‘Okay enough of your romance. You need rest.’ Anokhi said taking his t- shirt, but Shaurya took the shirt from her.

‘I will change now. You too change into something comfortable.’ Shaurya said and Anokhi left to the bathroom to change into her night dress as shaurya changed in the bedroom.

Once Anokhi came out of the bathroom she found Shaurya laying on the bed and joined him after covering both of them properly with the duvet. Once Anokhi got comfortable she pulled him in her arms and he hugged her tightly placing his head on her chest as she started to run her fingers through his hair.

‘Sleep.I will wake you up in couple of hours’ Anokhi said placing a kiss on the top of his head.

‘I love you’ Shaurya said closing his eyes as his eyelids started to feel heavy.

‘I love you too shaurya. More than anything’ Anokhi said and in few minutes both of them drifted into a peaceful sleep.

The first chapter ends here. I will update the second chapter in couple of days. Let me know your feedbacks.

Love,

Reyna

this is so beautifully written. the emotions were shown perfectly. Love the relationship they share, care, love, respect. do continue soon. loved it ❤️

Unres. 

What a wonderful storyline 😍😍😍😍

This chapter OMG 😍😍😍😍😍

It was drool worthy from start to end! 

I mean these two sweethearts have made my heart so fond of them! 

And her taking care of him is so cute. 

So they are alone in villa? Can't wait to witness what else happens next 😋❤

Update soonish! 

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

Ok...now i have to get myself out if this story😂🤣

Someone tell me please k telugu,kannada or other version mn yeh sab hua hai😂🤣

Coming to the writeup, such a well written, beautiful and smooth piece♥️❤️....kudos to you for writing this👏

I think i have drool like this on a itv after ages since barun ( arnav)....if kv start doing this writeup stuff, he will be too hot to handle 🤣😂

Best writeup so far on shaki❤️♥️

Edited by attiya1.3 - 3 years ago

Hi 🤗 welcome to our forum...omg such a cute write up❤️...please contonue writing...☺️

pleaseee continue....It was awesome❤️

Loved it ❤️

Waiting eagerly for the next chapter 

This one's nice. The way Shaurya n Anokhi have made a separate heaven of their own away frm the toxicity n  prying eyes of the family members. Love hw their relationship is developing. Do update soon. 😀💞

Originally posted by attiya1.3

Ok...now i have to get myself out if this story😂🤣

Someone tell me please k telugu,kannada or other version mn yeh sab hua hai😂🤣

Coming to the writeup, such a well written, beautiful and smooth piece♥️❤️....kudos to you for writing this👏

I think i have drool like this on a itv after ages since barun ( arnav)....if kv start doing this writeup stuff, he will be too hot to handle 🤣😂

Best writeup so far on shaki❤️♥️

@bold I second that. You’re absolutely correct.After Barun, I have finally found someone worth drooling over😂🙈 and that’s for sure KV😳