- yug  saves/carries kahani 

- gunjan cries

- angry iravati

- Dadi’s nachaniya related dialogue 

- yug - kahani room scene

Yesterday was boring. Something needs to happen now

Edited by Irshita - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Dadi, Gunjan are the most annoying characters. Dadi and her nasty thinking, while Gunjan is terribly obnoxious with her whining and complaining.

Yeah, they are going round and round in circles. I think the actress playing Gunjan has been promised a meaty role. So I don't expect her to lose any screen time anytime soon; she might become trained in the black magic arts by her mom lol.

I do feel for Gunjan, though. Her man, who had been promised to her since god knows when, just married another women, a dancer no less, in front of her. And is now flaunting her, carrying her around being all touchy-feely 😉 . I wonder why Yug even agreed to marry Gunjan, he doesn't seem to have an ounce of empathy for her ! 

After a week its still same..everybody is cursing kahaani...nothing else...there is no story in this show.. how old is kahaani btw?is she older than rupa?

Originally posted by kukuraja

Yeah, they are going round and round in circles. I think the actress playing Gunjan has been promised a meaty role. So I don't expect her to lose any screen time anytime soon; she might become trained in the black magic arts by her mom lol.

I do feel for Gunjan, though. Her man, who had been promised to her since god knows when, just married another women, a dancer no less, in front of her. And is now flaunting her, carrying her around being all touchy-feely 😉 . I wonder why Yug even agreed to marry Gunjan, he doesn't seem to have an ounce of empathy for her ! 

True. I like how Raunak told Yug today that what he is doing to Gunjan is not right. And---it's so obvious that Yug feels nothing for Gunjan except for the fact that he is promised to her. 

I long for an episode in which Kahani acquires some self-respect, packs her bags and leaves that home. And then Yug brings her back making it clear to himself and that entire house of crazy ladies that he does have some attachment to Kahani despite his words to the contrary.

Originally posted by JalebiJane

True. I like how Raunak told Yug today that what he is doing to Gunjan is not right. And---it's so obvious that Yug feels nothing for Gunjan except for the fact that he is promised to her. 

I long for an episode in which Kahani acquires some self-respect, packs her bags and leaves that home. And then Yug brings her back making it clear to himself and that entire house of crazy ladies that he does have some attachment to Kahani despite his words to the contrary.

Haan yaar, it’s pathetic at the moment how Kahani is behaving. Even better would be he does something so extreme that Kahani leaves him, and then for him to seek her forgiveness. Go to lengths to prove his love and bring her back...I demand retribution for all the tears 😭