Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Liking the show and SKR

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone I am Sameer I am mostly active in the BWF 

I just started watching the show and the thing that impressed me the most is the show is set against the backdrop of Hyderbad (My city) and the ML is speaking my state language TELUGU 😳 it made me so happy Telugu is not a mere language it's a string that binds people of different religions ( I am a Muslim) together atleast in my locality

Needless to say  this show made me tear up, to see Hindi TV industry finally acknowledging that there is more to South India than just Tamil Nadu/Madras and idli Dosa usually they show a mishmash of all the cultures but I hope they stay true to what they have started.

And this guy SAI KETAN RAO is so delectable. I met him once in park Hyatt hyderabd he came for some conference of a product that he was endorsing. He was very humble and gentle ( if If I remember correctly he was playing a 2nd lead in some show on star MAA) my friend told me he is an actor, I thought he is a looker but I didn't GAF cuz I have not seen this guy onscreen, he said a few things about the product answered some of his fans questions and left. I didn't even bother to ask for an autograph or selfie 😳🙄

I regret it 🥺, life is so Fcukin unfair btw he looks more groomed and sexy in the show his physique has improved as well 😭😭😭😭😭

Any Hyderbadi's Telugu people here ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

SKR IS HOT. My god ive never been more attracted hahaha. 

After a long time finally seen such an overall attractive man and great acting.

Delectable is the right word

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

SKR IS HOT. My god ive never been more attracted hahaha. 

After a long time finally seen such an overall attractive man and great acting.

Delectable is the right word

IKR he has that swag of a Tollywood hero and he exudes sexiness I stopped watching ITV cuz the newbies who are hyped on SM are wooden but this man is an exception.

It will be a treat to watch him fall in love and turn soft ❤️😍