Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Picture and Interview/Article 2021 鉁达笍🌐📲 Dec Updated - Page 4

PriyaArshiSarun thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Savera84

I totally liked Asur.  Everyone has done a great job.  BS has done an excellent job.

Cheers....

Yes everyone done great job but I sad for last part where Nikhil (barun) lost his daughter 馃槩馃槩

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun

Yes everyone done great job but I sad for last part where Nikhil (barun) lost his daughter 馃槩馃槩

Unfortunately villains use family members of good people to get away with murder/destruction.  In some cases they still kill the family member even after the good guys accept their demands.   It is sad, but, change is needed.  I actually appreciated Nikhil's courage in this series.  It is not easy to sacrifice one's own kid.  We can't be sure, may be she is safe.

Cheers.... 

Unfortunately villains use family members of good people to get away with murder/destruction.  In some cases they still kill the family member even after the good guys accept their demands.   It is sad, but, change is needed.  I actually appreciated Nikhil's courage in this series.  It is not easy to sacrifice one's own kid.  We can't be sure, may be she is safe.

Cheers.... 

Yes you are right it's not easy to sacrifice own beloved. Nikhil daughter safe or not we will know in next season.

Interview/Article update

Savera84 thumbnail

True!  If an actor is introduced as a romantic hero and if the film or show succeeds, he will be forever casted as a romantic hero.  No one wants to take a risk and experiment including the actor himself.  There are only a handful of people who are experimenting or should I say getting a chance to experiment.  Glad to know that Barun is accepting such roles and excelling in them.  

All the best to him.

Cheers......

True!  If an actor is introduced as a romantic hero and if the film or show succeeds, he will be forever casted as a romantic hero.  No one wants to take a risk and experiment including the actor himself.  There are only a handful of people who are experimenting or should I say getting a chance to experiment.  Glad to know that Barun is accepting such roles and excelling in them.  

All the best to him.

Cheers......

Barun always want to play different different role.

Update March 21 *90s Hero Version*

Update March 25

#throwbackthursday to the Pack Of Wolves having a lovely dinner together! Saku鈥檚 birthday treat! :) 

#akshaydogra #sanayairani #ridhidogra #mohitsehgal #barunsobti #friendslikefamily #friendshipgoals #potd #tbt #friendsforlife #packofwolves

Update March 29 *happy holi from pack of wolves*

Update March 31 *Barun winning Award for most popular supporting actor in Asur web series*