OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Nothing better is expected from Jasmean ðŸ˜†

Sayana34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preetieee

agree n about her career this girl is getting lots of good offers ab kaam karne wale accha kaam karte rahenge aur troll karne wale troll karte rahenge😆 hum kisiki kismat nai badal sakte 

exactly she doesn't pretend and about career the same was said about hina time will tell 

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preetieee

fir aap kyun simple n funny live chat me negativity dhoond rahe ho? No one feel that live chat negative except some deviji bhakts . Maine sabke Live chats dekhe but this Jasly one along with his sister ilham ye sabse entertaining n funny tha but yaha bhi log negativity dhoond rahe hain I'm not making any assumption deviji ke so called bhai ne unko stage pe hug karke congratulate tak nai kia

The topic is about Jasmin's attitude (negative so to speak)... I pointed out one which i saw in a chat ..i am strictly sticking to topic... 

I dislike Jasmin ... But i wont bring her up in topics which are not about her or where she is not mentioned ...itna blind hate nahi hai mere mein k i bring her down unnecessarily 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is a very revengeful nasty woman. Has neither talent a ab toh beauty bhi gaya aur umar bhi.

Guess what she is jealous of every woman who got all those or is happy without those too. Jealousy was written on her face for everyone when she returned to the house too. So it was expected. I am not surprised.

Hope Rubinav has the brain to understand this.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jasmean naam iska nhi padha. ðŸ˜† 

Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moon-Sparkle

Jasmine was just not having it. I thought she must be feeling like that for Rubi only but at the finale she was not smiling or clapping when Rakhi was being appreciated. She looked very depressed and rude. 

at least you can join the crowd and be happy for others. Even at the stage when she came to congratulate Rubi it looked very fake hug and quickly she went over to Rahul to meet.

I don't think this type of behavior will let her lead any success in her career or personal level as well. She definitely holds too much grudges.

I noticed that too, she will completely destroy Aly’s life if they get married she is very vindictive.🤢

Gecko thumbnail

Exactly her behaviour for intolerable for some hms

Gecko thumbnail

Doesn't matter. During the Julie task she had crossed her limits. And before that she had even cursed her. The way she was crying after coming back seemed like she had horrible experiences in the house and it's her right to clap or not. Not right to judge someone based on one clip cause we don't know what they are going through 

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gecko

Doesn't matter. During the Julie task she had crossed her limits. And before that she had even cursed her. The way she was crying after coming back seemed like she had horrible experiences in the house and it's her right to clap or not. Not right to judge someone based on one clip cause we don't know what they are going through 

Jasmin did the right thing 

I agree