Jasmine- not clapping for Rakhi - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by IFrozenl

That's her personal wish to clap or not. Stop judging her every move. 

And also if Jasmin holds grudges what's wrong in that? Wouldn't you be annoyed, upset or devasted if you don't crack an interview you worked on for so much?

It's the same for her.. this is her work field she must have worked very hard for it, but eventually she couldn't achieve what she wanted..so isn't she allowed to be annoyed? She speaks her mind and is very clear with whom she keeps her relations with. 

Jasmin isn't negative she just lacks the nack of when to speak, what to speak and when to stop. 

She'll have a beautiful career.smiley27

Problem is that Jasmin holds grudges but says otherwise..

She is allowed to be annoyed but if something did not work for her ..does not mean she can vent out her negativity on others 

She even taunted Aly regarding Nikki in some live chat .se said 'Aly sabse zada Nikki ko miss kar raha hai'..

Originally posted by IFrozenl

That's her personal wish to clap or not. Stop judging her every move. 

And also if Jasmin holds grudges what's wrong in that? Wouldn't you be annoyed, upset or devasted if you don't crack an interview you worked on for so much?

It's the same for her.. this is her work field she must have worked very hard for it, but eventually she couldn't achieve what she wanted..so isn't she allowed to be annoyed? She speaks her mind and is very clear with whom she keeps her relations with. 

Jasmin isn't negative she just lacks the nack of when to speak, what to speak and when to stop. 

She'll have a beautiful career.smiley27

agree n about her career this girl is getting lots of good offers ab kaam karne wale accha kaam karte rahenge aur troll karne wale troll karte rahenge๐Ÿ˜† hum kisiki kismat nai badal sakte 

Originally posted by M.A.K123

Problem is that Jasmin holds grudges but says otherwise..

She is allowed to be annoyed but if something did not work for her ..does not mean she can vent out her negativity on others 

She even taunted Aly regarding Nikki in some live chat .se said 'Aly sabse zada Nikki ko miss kar raha hai'..

then she also added Rahul's name fir Aly ne ruby ka naam lia toh uski behen ne Rakhi ka naam le lia looks like his sister also doesn't like Rubina. Poore khandaan ko ruby pasand naiAly bhi ruby related questions ek to avoid karta hai ya fir ghooma deta hai.. Anyways it's their personal choice

Originally posted by Preetieee

then she also added Rahul's name fir Aly ne ruby ka naam lia toh uski behen ne Rakhi ka naam le lia looks like his sister also doesn't like Rubina. Poore khandaan ko ruby pasand naiAly bhi ruby related questions ek to avoid karta hai ya fir ghooma deta hai.. Anyways it's their personal choice

The way she blurted out Nikki was clear indication of jealousy 

But yahan Rubi kahan se aye?! Why drag her in everything where as only Jasmin's attitude is being discussed here 

The way she blurted out Nikki was clear indication of jealousy 

But yahan Rubi kahan se aye?! Why drag her in everything where as only Jasmin's attitude is being discussed here 

becs Nikki,Rahul,rubi n Rakhi in sab ka naam waha uss live me jiski aap baat kar rahe ho usme ek saath wo convo me lia gaya hai. 

becs Nikki,Rahul,rubi n Rakhi in sab ka naam waha uss live me jiski aap baat kar rahe ho usme ek saath wo convo me lia gaya hai. 

Yes they were mentioned but they were not relevant to the topic that is being discussed here... 

To make assumptions about Aly or his family not liking Rubina has absolutely nothing to do with the topic 

Even Abhinav didn't clap for Rakhi. But jab rakhi bag leke ex contestants ke paas baithne gai Jasmin was the 1st one who offered her seat to Rakhi. Clearly epi me dikha wo. So har ek baat me negativity mat dhundo

Exactly she was generous enough to make space for Rakhi and the funny thing here is Jas hug kare toh problem hug na kare toh problem..chaate kya hai kudh pata nahi unn logo ko๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Glad Jasmin did not clap for her!!

Agreed.

Why to clap for Rakhi? ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

i have not watched the full episode but yes i was going to mention it as well jasmine did not clapped for Rakhi and neither did abhi and his jammura R M,all three of them were looking so disappointed .

Yes they were mentioned but they were not relevant to the topic that is being discussed here... 

To make assumptions about Aly or his family not liking Rubina has absolutely nothing to do with the topic 

fir aap kyun simple n funny live chat me negativity dhoond rahe ho? No one feel that live chat negative except some deviji bhakts . Maine sabke Live chats dekhe but this Jasly one along with his sister ilham ye sabse entertaining n funny tha but yaha bhi log negativity dhoond rahe hain I'm not making any assumption deviji ke so called bhai ne unko stage pe hug karke congratulate tak nai kia