Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Hope

Yes!! Kaka needs a wake-up call and a pretty hard one. Kaka sometimes becomes soo focused on his goal that he forgets everything else happening around him. Writing it down now, I realized this is exactly who Ani is too. These two men single-mindedly do/ follow what they think is right without thinking about others or the repercussions of their actions. 

Me too, Nima. I was so relieved and happy that Ani took care of Bon rather than having Sampoo do it as she is Bon's sister. But thinking back, whatever might be the situation, Ani never gave anyone the chance to take care of Bon except himself😆. Our Rakshak Babu mode is always on.

Yeah!! I think Rittika pointed out that same point about Bon yesterday. Bon should try following what she preaches to others. Whatever might be the reason, she did hide Mami's actions from Ani and others on Sampoo'srequest. Was that not wrong then. But wait, according to her Sampoo needs to be given a chance. How lame? 

Yeah! I was thinking the same when Ani uttered that dialogue. He said a similar thing during the separation/HM track. But what did he do? Ek book dhika ke Sampoo cooked up a story and he didn't even ask Bon to explain herself. He directly made her into the culprit

Makers just use these dialogues whenever they seem fit. But unfortunately, the characters don't follow through with their own words.💔

Yeah!! let's hope at least after all this these two learn from their mistakes and stop repeating the same mistakes again😔

Hii.. missed doing bukbuk here..

Not watched today's episode... it seems cute..N about yesterday I think you all have finished discussing.. 

Yeah you both are right... Ye donohi jo bolate he uspe amal nahi karate.. they need to realise this ASAP.. 

Btw in yesterday's epi I also liked how Binoy consoled Bon... Kaka n bon scenes are always there as they shared father daughter like relationship... But even that small gesture from Binoy was soothing... Etane pyar se to Batuk ke sar pe bhi hat nai feraya..😂 aur Ani n Bon to fire mode me hi the.. on mission 

Originally posted by listmist

Jadibooti ladoo laga ke, teri gali vich aake

Sab sudh budh hosh gawa ke, deewana main pagal main talli ho gaya🤣

Poor guy can't even stand property 😭

Originally posted by nims23

Not right away na.. like menstruation episode 🤣

Nimu tum bhi notice kar rahi ho Ani ko🤪

Originally posted by Mugkale

Hii.. missed doing bukbuk here..

Not watched today's episode... it seems cute..N about yesterday I think you all have finished discussing.. 

Yeah you both are right... Ye donohi jo bolate he uspe amal nahi karate.. they need to realise this ASAP.. 

Btw in yesterday's epi I also liked how Binoy consoled Bon... Kaka n bon scenes are always there as they shared father daughter like relationship... But even that small gesture from Binoy was soothing... Etane pyar se to Batuk ke sar pe bhi hat nai feraya..😂 aur Ani n Bon to fire mode me hi the.. on mission 

Hi Mugs!!! 🤗

Good to see you back. Missed your insights.

Discussion is an ongoing thing so we can discuss Monday's episode too😆. 

Both Ani and Bon preach others but it is high time they follow their own saying. Them repeating the same mistakes, again and again, is getting boring at times.

Yeah!! I observed that too. That tiny gesture of Binoy was actually so sweet. Just that little action spoke volumes. @bold, I agree. Bechara Batuk😆. 

The dialogues of both Ani and Bon were amazingly written. And Prvisht, Aurra gave a stellar performance👏

Ani ki new girlfriend toh nahi somebody with whom he  admires and bon has started feeling for ani I guess and she becomes insecure I can’t believe they are introducing this track also

It is looking like a girl