Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope

Yes! it is sad that Bihari and Koyeli understand Rudhita relationship better than their own family members. The way Bihari said they are unique. My heart melted. But stupid Kaka was too obsessed with the family planning that he missed seeing the beauty before him.

And Koeli, the way she helped Ani with making pads. Her words said how much she admires both Ani and Bon. In that scene I was really happy/thankful Ani took Koeli's help instead of going to Sampoo ma. Maybe deep down he could sense she is not the same person. Like sixth sense😆. 

Kaka is still in his la la land minnu .. and what was that ? What was he expecting from both kiddos after a terrifying experience ? Of course ani would console Bon .. she is her first priority ... isn’t it? If not ani then who ? I am so so happy ani was the one who took care of Bon not shamooo😡

There are two things from yesterday’s epi which is not going well with me .. first Bon’s dialogue.. paapi ka saath denewala bhi Paapi hota hai..what is she doing? She is hiding shampoo’s truth means she is at fault na.. and the second one is ani’s dialogue .. I will always trust you.. where was his trust when Bon kept telling him she didn’t change account books . Where was his trust then ? 

Hope this couple learn from their mistakes and don’t repeat it 

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, she did... But she didn't actually see him in that state. She saw him sleep and was annoyed that he slept without completing the rituals. 

It was upsetting to see the guy who always held his head high become so helpless.

I was super scared while watching this scene. Seemed ominous! That moron of a KSJ was setting both of them up for ritualized rape and they did not understand it.  

I hope the confrontation in the current episode is continued rather than being brushed under the carpet.

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes! it is sad that Bihari and Koyeli understand Rudhita relationship better than their own family members. The way Bihari said they are unique. My heart melted. But stupid Kaka was too obsessed with the family planning that he missed seeing the beauty before him.

And Koeli, the way she helped Ani with making pads. Her words said how much she admires both Ani and Bon. In that scene I was really happy/thankful Ani took Koeli's help instead of going to Sampoo ma. Maybe deep down he could sense she is not the same person. Like sixth sense😆. 

Hey everyone!! I am not a regular here and silent reader..some of you might have seen me here or there lol. So since no one was mentioning it I thought I'll share the good news that last night's trend got a bollywoodlife article..

https://mobile.twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1364083829447663619

Also one of my tweets was also there hehe 😅😍 

Anyways congratulations guys and thank you for always discussing and loving and sticking with the show 🤗 ❤️

Also the online trp increased from 0.9 to 1.9..thats a huge jump 🤩

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nims23

Kaka is still in his la la land minnu .. and what was that ? What was he expecting from both kiddos after a terrifying experience ? Of course ani would console Bon .. she is her first priority ... isn’t it? If not ani then who ? I am so so happy ani was the one who took care of Bon not shamooo😡

There are two things from yesterday’s epi which is not going well with me .. first Bon’s dialogue.. paapi ka saath denewala bhi Paapi hota hai..what is she doing? She is hiding shampoo’s truth means she is at fault na.. and the second one is ani’s dialogue .. I will always trust you.. where was his trust when Bon kept telling him she didn’t change account books . Where was his trust then ? 

Hope this couple learn from their mistakes and don’t repeat it 

Yes!! Kaka needs a wake-up call and a pretty hard one. Kaka sometimes becomes soo focused on his goal that he forgets everything else happening around him. Writing it down now, I realized this is exactly who Ani is too. These two men single-mindedly do/ follow what they think is right without thinking about others or the repercussions of their actions. 

Me too, Nima. I was so relieved and happy that Ani took care of Bon rather than having Sampoo do it as she is Bon's sister. But thinking back, whatever might be the situation, Ani never gave anyone the chance to take care of Bon except himself😆. Our Rakshak Babu mode is always on.

Yeah!! I think Rittika pointed out that same point about Bon yesterday. Bon should try following what she preaches to others. Whatever might be the reason, she did hide Mami's actions from Ani and others on Sampoo'srequest. Was that not wrong then. But wait, according to her Sampoo needs to be given a chance. How lame? 

Yeah! I was thinking the same when Ani uttered that dialogue. He said a similar thing during the separation/HM track. But what did he do? Ek book dhika ke Sampoo cooked up a story and he didn't even ask Bon to explain herself. He directly made her into the culprit

Makers just use these dialogues whenever they seem fit. But unfortunately, the characters don't follow through with their own words.💔

Yeah!! let's hope at least after all this these two learn from their mistakes and stop repeating the same mistakes again😔

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

I was super scared while watching this scene. Seemed ominous! That moron of a KSJ was setting both of them up for ritualized rape and they did not understand it.  

I hope the confrontation in the current episode is continued rather than being brushed under the carpet.

Kaka forgot the sense of right or wrong in the name of customs and his greed for pota. What kaka did was wrong at so many levels. How could he drug his son? 💔

Yeah!! I too hope the confrontation doesn't end there. Kaka needs to be called out for his mistake/plotting. He betrayed Ani's trust. Just simply telling him he is wrong will not do. But unfortunately, makers have a knack for brushing family members' mistakes under the rug. Be it Mama, Mami, Binoy, and now Sampoo... If we see blood relatives never get punished or even called out for their wrong actions. I hope it is different this time around. I feel this will be one of the reasons for Ani wanting to move out of haveli

Ashley_m thumbnail

Kaka forgot the sense of right or wrong in the name of customs and his greed for pota. What kaka did was wrong at so many levels. How could he drug his son? 💔

Yeah!! I too hope the confrontation doesn't end there. Kaka needs to be called out for his mistake/plotting. He betrayed Ani's trust. Just simply telling him he is wrong will not do. But unfortunately, makers have a knack for brushing family members' mistakes under the rug. Be it Mama, Mami, Binoy, and now Sampoo... If we see blood relatives never get punished or even called out for their wrong actions. I hope it is different this time around. I feel this will be one of the reasons for Ani wanting to move out of haveli

I think atleast Binoy's truth will come out now so kaka and binoys kartut will lead to Ani-Bon leaving for a while.

Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

Hey everyone!! I am not a regular here and silent reader..some of you might have seen me here or there lol. So since no one was mentioning it I thought I'll share the good news that last night's trend got a bollywoodlife article..

https://mobile.twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1364083829447663619

Also one of my tweets was also there hehe 😅😍 

Anyways congratulations guys and thank you for always discussing and loving and sticking with the show 🤗 ❤️

Also the online trp increased from 0.9 to 1.9..thats a huge jump 🤩

WOW!!!!👏smiley32smiley32smiley32

That is great. The whole sequence gave such a strong message. I am happy that people are recognizing it. Our BB deserves all the credit it is getting and more.

Everything about the episode was perfect. And the dialogues of Ani and Bon stole my heart.

Pravisht and Aura were phenomenal and deserve all praises👏

Thank you! for sharing all the amazing news.  And congrats for having you tweet choosen❤️

Do keep dropping here often. 😃

Edited by Hope - 3 years ago
Hope thumbnail

I think atleast Binoy's truth will come out now so kaka and binoys kartut will lead to Ani-Bon leaving for a while.

Yeah!! I feel the same. Just Kaka's actions aren't enough. Something big like Binoy's truth if not complete at least partial truth will come out leading Ani to take this step. But unfortunately, I don't think we will get rid of Sampoo yet. I am tired of that evil lady. Hope they kick her out soon and save us from the misery of watching her

Ashley_m thumbnail

Yeah!! I feel the same. Just Kaka's actions aren't enough. Something big like Binoy's truth if not complete at least partial truth will come out leading Ani to take this step. But unfortunately, I don't think we will get rid of Sampoo yet. I am tired of that evil lady. Hope they kick her out soon and save us from the misery of watching her

@bold That's not happening anytime soon. Most likely Binoy and maybe Mama-Mami will be implicated with Sampoo getting off Scott free.

Hope thumbnail

@bold That's not happening anytime soon. Most likely Binoy and maybe Mama-Mami will be implicated with Sampoo getting off Scott free.

Yeah!! as heartbreaking as it may be, I know they are not going to get rid of Sampoo anytime soon.

The makers will come up with some stupid reason and save her for  the umpteenth time