Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Jadibooti ladoo laga ke, teri gali vich aake

Sab sudh budh hosh gawa ke, deewana main pagal main talli ho gaya🤣

Originally posted by nims23

Ohh yeah.. ludakte hue likha hoga so typo hi gaya 🤣🤣

Quiet possiblesmiley37smiley37smiley37

We should complain to Bon's Pati Babu...

Dande maarte hue ginte nahi na woh. So, he is perfect to handle these people.😆

Originally posted by Hope

Don't worry about that... I was pointing out that we are both thinking alike😆

Koeli and Bihari are Bon's really well-wishers more so than Kaka at times. They are sweethearts.❤️

Yeah! who knows. Anything she does, it doesn't surprise me anymore. She tormented, manipulated, used, and tried to kill people around her. It is hard to understand Sampoo for us, Nimu... You know why? Because we can never stoop to her level🤣

Yeah Minnu.. yeh ladki kya thi and kya ban gai!! ... how much greedy one can be? She has everything now she has ever dreamed  of ... and still she wants to harm Bon and her marriage!! You are right minnu.. we can’t understand her because we can’t stoop to her level👍🏼👍🏼

In today’s episode also, I liked Bihari’s dialogue.. that they are unique .. and koeli , always the mute spectator .. if given a chance she would do anything for Bon 😊

Originally posted by listmist

Usne hataya tha baal🤣

Not right away na.. like menstruation episode 🤣

You mean, Oblivion Queen🤣

Bas hum sab ko baksh de, please😆

Yuppp.. oblivion queen ..🤣

You picked such apt song👏

This scene made me feel so many emotions together. I was smiling and at the same time sad, angry and upset. It was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I am happy Bon didn't see him in that state.

Aa gaye hamare Talli plus ludakte babu🤣🤣

Ash🤗🤗

You picked such apt song👏

This scene made me feel so many emotions together. I was smiling and at the same time sad, angry and upset. It was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I am happy Bon didn't see him in that state.

She already started suspecting na ki something was off with ani 

Yeah Minnu.. yeh ladki kya thi and kya ban gai!! ... how much greedy one can be? She has everything now she has ever dreamed  of ... and still she wants to harm Bon and her marriage!! You are right minnu.. we can’t understand her because we can’t stoop to her level👍🏼👍🏼

In today’s episode also, I liked Bihari’s dialogue.. that they are unique .. and koeli , always the mute spectator .. if given a chance she would do anything for Bon 😊

Yes! it is sad that Bihari and Koyeli understand Rudhita relationship better than their own family members. The way Bihari said they are unique. My heart melted. But stupid Kaka was too obsessed with the family planning that he missed seeing the beauty before him.

And Koeli, the way she helped Ani with making pads. Her words said how much she admires both Ani and Bon. In that scene I was really happy/thankful Ani took Koeli's help instead of going to Sampoo ma. Maybe deep down he could sense she is not the same person. Like sixth sense😆. 

She already started suspecting na ki something was off with ani 

Yes, she did... But she didn't actually see him in that state. She saw him sleep and was annoyed that he slept without completing the rituals. 

It was upsetting to see the guy who always held his head high become so helpless.