Thoroughly enjoyed it!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Saw a full fledged episode of Kundali Bhagya after ages and enjoyed it to the fullest. With absolutely no intention of hurting anyone else's sentiment, but Prithvi's entry as well as the full on action sequence were truly entertaining. He has brought back my interest in the show albeit in a limited fashion, but he did. Considering Karan and Preeta are truly undisputedly boring. 

Thats why they brought him back. They are losi g audience . Now fliping between 4 to 5 position. Starplus competition is stiff. Never watched anupama but imli is doing great coz of its leads superb chemistry. 

Preeran had lost their charm long back. After all those things he did to her. Leaving her on the road alone after marriage . Arranging his marriage functions in their wedding hall. Karan has gone beyond the worst of all male leads in itv. So much so that even if he does good to her and her family it doesnt look authentic. The  360 degrees turnaroound in his character is difficult to be digested by viewers.

I will onlg watch when manit returns. Hope he gets more ss this time. Would like to watch rishab prithvi face off. 

Originally posted by Aniash

Thats why they brought him back. They are losi g audience . Now fliping between 4 to 5 position. Starplus competition is stiff. Never watched anupama but imli is doing great coz of its leads superb chemistry. 

Preeran had lost their charm long back. After all those things he did to her. Leaving her on the road alone after marriage . Arranging his marriage functions in their wedding hall. Karan has gone beyond the worst of all male leads in itv. So much so that even if he does good to her and her family it doesnt look authentic. The  360 degrees turnaroound in his character is difficult to be digested by viewers.

I will onlg watch when manit returns. Hope he gets more ss this time. Would like to watch rishab prithvi face off. 

On a personal level never found any charm between Preeta and Karan. However, I understood and also understand the fact as to why people like them together, but even the most ardent of their shippers must have seen since Preeta's re-entry in the Luthra house that Karan and Preeta together are a total snooze fest. Regardless, Prithvi's entry and his dialogues have been absolutely ON POINT.

Punnu baby is back! 😂😂😂

he was always the charm of the show. The best dialogues, the best acting, so ofcourse when he left they couldn’t make it work. 

The leads of the show and the show  worked cuz they needed someone polarizing like prithvi (and sherlyn), he shows different shades of himself to various family members. Also, leads vs prithvi is more entertaining than leads on their own, trying to expose Mahira. 

I’m still chuckling at the dialogue, Main bhi mandap mein choda hua hoon! 😂

Originally posted by TakingAStand2

Punnu baby is back! 😂😂😂

he was always the charm of the show. The best dialogues, the best acting, so ofcourse when he left they couldn’t make it work. 

The leads of the show and the show  worked cuz they needed someone polarizing like prithvi (and sherlyn), he shows different shades of himself to various family members. Also, leads vs prithvi is more entertaining than leads on their own, trying to expose Mahira. 

I’m still chuckling at the dialogue, Main bhi mandap mein choda hua hoon! 😂

Just to add one lead is still missing and thats rishab. 

Another viewers favourite. 

Sovwhen he returns hope to see his face off with prithvi

Prithvi’s return will definitely increase viewership....he definitely makes people laugh with his evilness... he doesn’t make me cringe at all...naam h PM bole to Prithvi Malhotra kaam h logo ko bottle me utarna......

I am still waiting Karan-Arjun I mean Karan-Rishabh faceoff with Prithvi....

for me the funnies moment today when Prithvi went to Kareena and said Auntyji (I started laughing then itself 😂😂) Mai apse kabhi ni puchunga k akshay ne kritika ko mandap pr kyu chd dia....bhai baat to h kuch bnde me...

someone on twitter pointed out that the moment Prithvi comes back everyone else starts going on vacations...because even they know he singlehandedly can run the show... please remove Mahira... she is useless than a showpiece... everyone keeps on insulting her...even Karan... she should grow a spine now....and leave Luthra house

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

Prithvi’s return will definitely increase viewership....he definitely makes people laugh with his evilness... he doesn’t make me cringe at all...naam h PM bole to Prithvi Malhotra kaam h logo ko bottle me utarna......

I am still waiting Karan-Arjun I mean Karan-Rishabh faceoff with Prithvi....

for me the funnies moment today when Prithvi went to Kareena and said Auntyji (I started laughing then itself 😂😂) Mai apse kabhi ni puchunga k akshay ne kritika ko mandap pr kyu chd dia....bhai baat to h kuch bnde me...

someone on twitter pointed out that the moment Prithvi comes back everyone else starts going on vacations...because even they know he singlehandedly can run the show... please remove Mahira... she is useless than a showpiece... everyone keeps on insulting her...even Karan... she should grow a spine now....and leave Luthra house

Saw today's episode aswell. The amount of hypocrisy in the preaching Preeta was giving to Kritika was truly hilarious. Kritika and Prithvi could have actually said SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE. However, it is good that the retorts stopped at the point that they did. 

I also found the whole 2 marriages with Karan and 4 functions with me dialogue by Prithvi to be absolutely hilarious🤣🤣. literally rolled on my bed laughing.

I don't think Mahira is going anywhere, anytime soon.

I think writers have read my post that atleast Rishabh can be shown in phone convo...today I have become fan of Sherlyn kya dhoya h usne Prithvi ko.....ab maza ayega but Why everyone forgot that Prithvi tried to kill Mahesh.... and what was that Prithvi never did wrong with Luthra family..... didn’t Monisha take Prithvi’s name.... that time Preeta didn’t believe her but now she can and they can actually try talking to Monisha to know Prithvi’s motive and it will bring Monisha back too...Monisha is loved more than Mahira....

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

I think writers have read my post that atleast Rishabh can be shown in phone convo...today I have become fan of Sherlyn kya dhoya h usne Prithvi ko.....ab maza ayega but Why everyone forgot that Prithvi tried to kill Mahesh.... and what was that Prithvi never did wrong with Luthra family..... didn’t Monisha take Prithvi’s name.... that time Preeta didn’t believe her but now she can and they can actually try talking to Monisha to know Prithvi’s motive and it will bring Monisha back too...Monisha is loved more than Mahira....

Yes, but that is not the story the makers have been building up to all this time thou.