Anupamaa Written Update 23 Feb 2021 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

Rakhi's oneliners 🤣🤣🤣

"You should wish for a new job",

you need it very much.🤣 

and i totally agree with her.

Now Selfish Pakhi Pakhi wants to unite her parents and is trying to be a cupid among them  

Vanraj should stop dreaming about Anu, she doesnt want anything from her husband nor love nor hate nor friendship she just wants a relaxed life.

So its official Kavya is the antagonist of the show, i thought her character is grey but they proved me wrong, she is selfish, self centered,and  controlling, and above all Perfect match for Vanraj 🤣

Precap: Anu dancing in front of V and he  sits on his throne like a king.  I laughed seeing this scene🤣

😆 So true 

I love it whenever they bring Rakhi, it is so much more entertaining.

Kavya didn't spoil Pakhi as per her expectation so now all of sudden My mom is great😆

The thing is Vanraj just didn't dream about Anu, he dreamed of Anu carrying a tray for the entire family catering to everyone, so you know what exactly he is missing 🤡

Thank you @Bhavisweet03 😊😊

Originally posted by yuvanaa

1. Did not like aarti scene. It was too much to show vanraj and kavya performing aarti together.  It can be progressively shown but need not be this much progressive😅. No one was happy with that except kavya. Anu was like thank god i got freedom whixh is actually good for her.

2. I take back my words on anu's mahaanta. After watching today's epi i feel anu's character is rare to find. She wants peace and happiness not only for herself but also for people who betrayed her. The rose scene was really emotional esp the flashback and hiw she got treated very badly and now how much she has grown. Anupamaa is really a gem and a very strong character.👍👍👌👌❤❤❤

3. Vanraj respectfully and genuinely said thank you to her while she gave the rose and wished him happy birthday. That was nice and when he pinned the same rose in his coat for the eve party that was something 😊😊

4. Kavya is playing double game with vanraj. She is acting as if no one is giving her respect and it's okay bcoz she wil tolerate it for her vee. She is showing only such kind of expressions with vanraj 🙄🙄 and as rakhi said this sweetness does not suit her at all 😂😂

5. Vanraj wishing for anupamaa while he closed his eyes shows that deep down he loves her maybe but keeping aside all the emotions one ques comes to my mind ' did he wish for his wife or did he wish for a glorified maid again ?'

6. I am not okay with anu dancing at van's birthday party and he sitting like a king and watching her. Like even if they had forced her to which should have not been done. She need not tolerate more for shah parivaar. Like I'm not saying its wrong its just that anu when ur so good to others they walk over you like a doormat which hurts us the audience.

7. Pakhi's actions are wrong but even if u ppl get me wrong, i am very happy that pakhi splashed coke on kavya's face. Witch deserves more 😂😂

Wow 

I love your analysis of the episode and agree with every word 

Thanks for sharing your views .

Please do visit more frequently .. we love your posts 🤗

No Emoji GIF - No Emoji - Discover & Share GIFs

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

Rakhi's oneliners 🤣🤣🤣

"You should wish for a new job",

you need it very much.🤣 

and i totally agree with her.

Now Selfish Pakhi Pakhi wants to unite her parents and is trying to be a cupid among them  

Vanraj should stop dreaming about Anu, she doesnt want anything from her husband nor love nor hate nor friendship she just wants a relaxed life.

So its official Kavya is the antagonist of the show, i thought her character is grey but they proved me wrong, she is selfish, self centered,and  controlling, and above all Perfect match for Vanraj 🤣

Precap: Anu dancing in front of V and he  sits on his throne like a king.  I laughed seeing this scene🤣

Now that you mentioned it dear ......I feel Rakhi is a motor mouth she is just grey , Kavya seem to be totally black. She has not care or affections for either Van or his family . Good that Van now has to live with her , he deserves this perfectly .

Graciiosooo 

That is so sweet of you @sutapasima 🤗🤗❤❤❤. Thank you so much.  Enjoy reading your updates every day 😊😊😊😊👌👌

Hey bhagwaan yeh vanraj  ka birthday  kitni dino tuk mana jaayega. 5 days se birthday celebrate ho raha hai. 

Yeh baa to vanraj ke birthday pe aise uchaal kood kar rahi hai aise birthday mana rahi   jaise vanraj  koi nanha munna bacha ho 

Vanraj ki age almost 48 hogi aur  birthday party rakhi gayi? 

Aur kahan se itni party mana lete hain jabki ghar mein abhi jyaada paisa nahin hai aur vanraj ki bhi naukri nahin hai

Originally posted by yuvanaa

That is so sweet of you @sutapasima 🤗🤗❤❤❤. Thank you so much.  Enjoy reading your updates every day 😊😊😊😊👌👌

It’s my pleasure updating for readers like you early morning 6AM from hotstar 🤗🤗

I’m confused

what are they trying to show here ??

Van is a good guy and it was Kavya that ‘trapped’ him?

There’s still a chance for AnuRaj to get back together ?

To be a perfect bahu u sit there and take everyone’s taunts, welcome your sautaan with open arms and swallow  your self respect to dance happily in front of your ex and his gf?

I’m honestly confused what Anu is doing, who she is, and what she stands for 

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I’m confused

what are they trying to show here ??

Van is a good guy and it was Kavya that ‘trapped’ him?

There’s still a chance for AnuRaj to get back together ?

To be a perfect bahu u sit there and take everyone’s taunts, welcome your sautaan with open arms and swallow  your self respect to dance happily in front of your ex and his gf?

I’m honestly confused what Anu is doing, who she is, and what she stands for 

OMG seriously. what in the world are they showing? and what is this going on with V's birthday celebration. This is the dude who has messed up everything for everyone and here people are making his birthday as if ...(no words).... 

And Anupama, cant believe her. If Vanraj came to her and told her in a civil way that he doesnt feel compatible with her and wants to be with his love then yes by all means be civil with him and end it respectfully. This guy cheated on her, blackmailed her after getting caught and then when everyone finally found out, called her a servant and all those names. Why are you still serving him in the name of being civil? no no no. not acceptable at all. I would not want any young girl watching this and learning this in the name of respect, civil, sanskar or anything in that line. NOPE

This baa still has the nerves to taunt her, blame her, AND she is doing a grand celebration for the real culprit? What are they showing? unbelievable 

Instead of making Kavya black, they could have shown her grey, and show how Anupama is liberated from this cheap thinking man and his mother and some of the kids, while Kavya getting stuck into it and not happy about it. And V and K have fights because of expectations and while at it Kavya can also be blunt (not in a negative way) with Pakhi.