Pandya Store

Dhara and Her Badmash Dil 😍😍😍

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Dhara is already falling for Gaumbi ...Gaumbi ke ek thappad to lawyer ki keemat ye hui hai ki Dhara uspe poori latooo hui hai πŸ˜† ...and her badmash dil is now activated πŸ˜† ..but nevertheless the Gautam Dhara bit on Badmaash Dil was really nice 😍so was the bit on the yaadon ki baraat ...i hope they use more of badmaash dil on Dhara Gaumbi bits ...kinda suits them the song 

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gurti227 thumbnail

It was a veryy good episode !! Loved every bit 😊

The way they look at each other is sooo cute ..Dhara's admiration for Gautam is clearly visible πŸ˜ƒ 

Even the songs they chose are very apt ..Yaadon ki baarat sequence was sweet :) Looking forward to more πŸ˜ƒ

Can someone give me the link to Yaadon ki baarat song they played or what movie/album it is..

Edited by gurti227 - 3 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: gurti227

It was a veryy good episode !! Loved every bit 😊

The way they look at each other is sooo cute ..Dhara's admiration for Gautam is clearly visible πŸ˜ƒ 

Even the songs they chose are very apt ..Yaadon ki baarat sequence was sweet :) Looking forward to more πŸ˜ƒ

Can someone give me the link to Yaadon ki baarat song they played or what movie/album it is..

The Song is an old one from the old movie 'Yaadon ki Baarat' . They used the new remake version  of it . But still the whole song seq was beautiful ..loved it too❀️

gurti227 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

The Song is an old one from the old movie 'Yaadon ki Baarat' . They used the new remake version  of it . But still the whole song seq was beautiful ..loved it too❀️

Hey ! Yep I know it's an old song..Its a beautiful song, even the new version πŸ˜ƒ

Is the new remake made for the show or is it taken from any album/movie, because I couldn't find it.. 

This content was originally posted by: gurti227

Hey ! Yep I know it's an old song..Its a beautiful song, even the new version πŸ˜ƒ

Is the new remake made for the show or is it taken from any album/movie, because I couldn't find it.. 

No idea if the remake is specially made for the show coz even I didn't hear this version before 

How the hell makers choose such perfect songs everytime for #GauRa.First Sathiya song those all flashbacks,that Closeness of them ❀❀..then Yaadon ki baraat and them dancing, Gaumbi admiring Dancing Dhara ,#GauRa's closeness and them remembering their moments 😍😘😘 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Even today 23rd Feb the Gaumbi Dhara bits were so so sweet .. loved how Dhara was niharoing sleeping Gaumbi ...and  sasuma ke expressions to Gaumbi Dhara romantic bits were πŸ€£ and i like how smartly Gaumbi handles his mom when its abt DharaπŸ‘πŸΌ

This content was originally posted by: -RD-

Even today 23rd Feb the Gaumbi Dhara bits were so so sweet .. loved how Dhara was niharoing sleeping Gaumbi ...and  sasuma ke expressions to Gaumbi Dhara romantic bits were πŸ€£ and i like how smartly Gaumbi handles his mom when its abt DharaπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah Yesterday's episode was too good . GauRa are falling for each other and I am loving this gradual development of their feelings for each other β€οΈπŸ˜³

Hahaa Suman was like Yeh dono ek doosre pe girte padte hi rehte hai . How I will be able to keep them away πŸ˜†