pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

After the mess they create in Revenge track and a lousy kidnapping track i think makers have taken thriller factor seriously 

1. Return of Anupriya.

2.The makers are taking Vansh 's buisness seriously. They have involved Chang as a character. Especially his threat and Kabir 's dealing with him may b a game changer

Sudden disappearance of Ishani 

Anubir rift 

Chachu 's death 

Aryan "s expression 

Riddhima 's spy skill and her bold declarations 

Anupriya's attempt to kill  and successful murder plans.

Show is reviving the old grip so without keeping expectations. I am still hopeful. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iya10again thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

After the mess they create in Revenge track and a lousy kidnapping track i think makers have taken thriller factor seriously 

1. Return of Anupriya.

2.The makers are taking Vansh 's buisness seriously. They have involved Chang as a character. Especially his threat and Kabir 's dealing with him may b a game changer

Sudden disappearance of Ishani 

Anubir rift 

Chachu 's death 

Aryan "s expression 

Riddhima 's spy skill and her bold declarations 

Anupriya's attempt to kill  and successful murder plans.

Show is reviving the old grip so without keeping expectations. I am still hopeful. 

After Kabir's kidnapping track got over and Anupriya's entry, shows story surely getting interesting again. So hopefully trps will increase.

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What do you think will vansh loose professionally...well in personal  front he has definitely  lost alot...chachu was a well wisher.....finally someone in the family  understood his worth, sacrifices ...

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

if this was old vr he would connect dots like a bullet train...

He knows

Kabir n aryan are team 

Kabir dropped at the nick of time to save him

Chachi has a diamond  ring

She took Chachu's name

Chachi loves only two things aryan n wealth...

He would  quickly analyzed n would  put the whole lot in his scanner..

If this was out beloved old vrs..our mafia boy💔

Edited by vallu123 - 3 years ago
Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They can bring n number of thrill factors back but until or unless the old VR returns and kabir stops Winning, the show ll be at the same place.

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Priya12000

They can bring n number of thrill factors back but until or unless the old VR returns and kabir stops Winning, the show ll be at the same place.

I agree with you completely..no matter how much thrill they bring..but if the aura of Vansh is not back,none is coming back..

That aura of Vansh will be back only if there is some sort of organic separation..

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I agree with you completely..no matter how much thrill they bring..but if the aura of Vansh is not back,none is coming back..

That aura of Vansh will be back only if there is some sort of organic separation..

Vansh needs to be proactive and kabir needs to stop winning..thats the only thing every fan wants