Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Katy4566

as a husband he disappointed in hm track and all but as bon barrister babu and rakshak babu never

Yes. I didn't mean he has disappointed as a husband everytime. It was just 4 times so far according to me.

1) Soon after the conclusion of the bed wetting track.

2) 2 zimmedari track/Mini's 10 day challenge.

3) Chodi hui aurat track, when he ordered Bondita to leave the Roy Chowdhary mansion.

4) Sampoorna Maa, Sampoorna Maa jhaap track/1st menstruation cycle track where he kept accusing Bondita and didn't believe her. Ofcourse in 1st Menstruation cycle track he cannot be blamed totally, but somewhere he is at fault for not understanding her and failing to see the signs.

But as AK_2010 mentioned, he has never failed as a nurturer. And as you said, as Rakshak Babu too he has never failed.

Edited by leanne_1983 - 3 years ago
AninditaP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Note: Spoiler ahead. 

Over the steady growth of Anidita/Rudhita's relationship, we have all noticed and appreciated the the growth of ARC and Bondita as characters. 

Anirudh has always been Bon's Rakshak Babu. Since day one. He might have lost his way in between (BW/HM) but he has learnt from his mistakes. 

In the past few episodes, this show has given us enough candies to last for a long long time. And after tonight's episode I'm in awe of ARC 🥺

Not the husband. 

The पालनहार

Palanhar means the caregiver or the one who raises/nourishes. 

And today that aspect of ARC was on hyperactive mode. 

(Rimi please allow me to use your gifs and stills

In fact, you might identify this nature of their relationship very prominently in the last few episodes ❤️

And I ought to say, Anirudh - the husband may have disappointed us on different occasions... But Anirudh - the nurturer has never. There hasn't been a single moment where he failed to be a good guardian 👏

Tonight Ani was a blend of every relationship Bon needed in such a crisis. He was her source of strength and means of comfort 🤗 

A little girl who just experienced the most painful trauma of a woman before she could even take a proper step into womanhood needed it. 🥺

We have scrutinized Ani's every move as a husband nearly forgotten about his role as Bon's teacher and caregiver. We have seen their cuteness and affection but might have ignored their belongingness. 

No one is to be blamed because this pair has a knack to do some bizarrely adorable stuff 😆

Rudhita is fluff 

I read some tweets and posts on insta complaining about Ani's 'ZIMMEDARI 2.0' and like everyone else I was annoyed at first but I couldn't ignore the truth. 

Ani is really responsible for Bon. And he is doing a great job at it. If any of us on the forum are elder siblings or even parents, they would heavily relate to what it means to be responsible for a child. And will relate to this aspect of Rudhita's relationship. 

I dont know how is this aspect going to shape their relationship in future or how it will impact the romance when the time comes but I want to seize the day and applaud Ani for fulfilling every role an 11 year old kid needs in life. 

A Friend

A Mother. 

A Father. 

A Teacher. 

A Husband. 

Yup, he acknowledges his responsibilities and duties and he doing an amazing job fulfilling every single one of them👍🏼

And he is raising a damn strong woman 🔥

Bondita Roy Choudhary is going to be the MASHAAL for every woman whose life has been blinded by the darkness of Riti-Riwaaz. 

Ending my rant here! 

+ Infinity ❤️

पालनहार ❤️ You described Anirudh so beautifully just in one word 

Such a thoughtful title 👍🏼 and an overwhelming post 👏

Don't know why but after reading this, I felt the urge to binge watch bed-wetting track 😊... Weekend sorted thanks to you 😳