Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AK_2010

Thank you for reading this Rimi ❤️

I'm so happy to read this... My very first attempt at such a thing 😛

He is a fresher in this business toh thoda excuse kar dete hai 😆 Lekin thank god they stopped his Maaah jaap bcz it was getting on my nerves 😡

Issiliye toh Ma-Baap ko bhi bhagwan ka darja dete hai... They do so much for us smiley27

Mujhe sirf bahana chahiye tha tujhe credit dene ka... Varna kahi yeh na lage ki yeh caps mere hai smiley37 Mujhe yeh sab ata hi nahi hai smiley36

It takes a lot to keep other's needs before ourself. Staying in the same room on the same bed with Bon repulses Ani bcz he cannot see her that way but today he was there for her bcz he knew she needed him the most. 😢

Anirudh knew that nobody can console her the way he can especially bcz Sumati is not there for her. In that moment, he left Bon's husband outside the room and sat on the bed with her as Bon's friend/mother who could calm her 😍😍😍😍

He is doing everything right! When he teaches her such things I get excited to see Bon as a barrister who will openly do the same for other women smiley4

And each day he makes sure to upgrade those aspects as and when needed 👏

Rimi you made me emotional by writing this! I feel like I'm some great a** writer who won oscars level ka award for writing this smiley36

Awww akshu 🤗

Tune likha tha kaise nahi padhti 😳 10 sec me res kar li thi 🤣

Yes Maa Baba log jo karte hain it is Godly! ❤️

Next time se aise credit dena - (Using Rimi ke saste caps because I have full right 🤣) 

@B - that is so beautiful na Akshu  he swiftly slips into any role 

You deserve it behen 🤗 sirf mere bolne se kya hota hai.. sab log bol rhe hain .. oscar bhi sharma jaaye 😳

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Akshata... 🤗 What a beautiful piece of writing! I loved it absolutely! Kitne acchay se sab baatein kahy hain tumne... I am in awe of your writing, buddy! 😳🤗

Also, how you have described the Ani-Bon quotient; well...I can only say that no one could have described it any better! 👍🏼❤️

Yes, Ani is really her Paalanhaar. Iss se bada darja bhi kisi relationship mien ho sakta hai kia? 

I also don't know how their relationship will take the romantic route. But for now, this is all that Bondu needs, and we, the audience need also. Romantic shows aur love stories tou buht mil jayeinge....aisi story nahi milay gy..aur na hi aisi relationship dynamics. 

Thank you Ayesha 🤗 These words just amde my day!

Absolutely! This the highest darja of their relationship. In future, they may change as a person but this beauty of their relationship will stay forever. 

Ani is single handedly providing Bon with everything she needs 👏

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Reg bold, yes he is. But mind you, he doesn't get those desires for Bondita yet because he sees her as a child first, who needs to be rescued and emancipated and later a wife whom he has rights to give, but never a target for his romantic affection.

I don't even want to see him get those thoughts and try to control them, that'd be creepy too. It's also a vital reason I never read any of the OSs or FFs in the forum that have any amount of proper romance involved, I just can't bring myself to picture those scenes between Rudhita as Bondita's character is still played by a child.

It's just my personal peeve, I get uncomfortable around anything related to pedophilia. Maybe I will be more comfortable once Bon's character moves on to an older teenage or an adult actor.

But yes, I would be glad to see Anirudh develop silent feelings when Bondita becomes an adult and maybe ponder on the fact that he has not thought about the missing romance in his life for many years (after he gave up his dreams to be with Sudamini). Of course we know that out of the two, Bondita will act on her feelings first as Anirudh will be in hesitation mode for a really long time 😆😆

Yeah... He had those desires and he gave them up for Bon. He doesn't feel ANY sort of desire for her now apart from the desire to make her a strong independent woman who will pave way for the other women to follow their dreams. 

I agree sometimes it does get awkward to read an intimate scene between Ani n Bon even if Fanfics mention that Bon is older.... Dimag mei chehra toh Choti Bon ka hi hai naa... 

Its gonna be very interesting to watch Bon take that first step in their relationship when the time comes... It will prove "Choriya kya choro se kam hai ke?" 😆

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post👏👍🏼 And as you rightly pointed out, Anirudh might have disappointed as a husband but he has never disappointed as a nurturer👍🏼

Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Beautiful post👏👍🏼 And as you rightly pointed out, Anirudh might have disappointed as a husband but he has never disappointed as a nurturer👍🏼

as a husband he disappointed in hm track and all but as bon barrister babu and rakshak babu never

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priiii

Bondita Roy Chowdhury is gonna be a MASHAL to others only and only because she has ANIRUDH in her life... in Every step of her life as she needed...

When she needed a reason to smile.. ARC became the reason for her smile... (played gudda guddiya also..) ARC became a kid himself to understand her pain.. to sooth her.. himself became the ointment on her woulds or a strong knight in shinning armour infront of her problems.

Cared like a mother, protected like a father, played like a friend or supported like the BEST COMPANION  in life anyone can get and MOST IMPORTANT, he ignited himself to be the light in her life... be it for academic education or any kind of knowledge or anything...  truely they r the bessttttteesstt. 

Today's epi just took all My heart 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 wholesome 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I would like to put it this way:

Bondita is the MASHAAL lit by Ani. 

I believe she had the fuel and the lamp but needed the fire to start spreading light. He has ignited the fire inside her so that she can defeat the darkness for him. Bon is going to be the bridge that will ease his way to the goal. She will set an example for the world to see that women are much more than kitchen maids/commodity/bed warmers. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley_m

@ Bold: That is true, and that will stay till they age Bondita up. Though I have a feeling and a wish actually that they show him dealing with Bondita and her first crush, especially when he has no romantic feelings for her.

@Maroon: I hope for this track too. I think one of the most crucial tracks post leap will be Ani learning to see Bon as an adult and be open to the possibility of romance.

Now that would be very interesting to watch! Also how will he deal with another school kid having an innocent crush on his child bride 😆

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

What a lovely analysis though watching the show from day one I never bothered to join the forum as was busy with personal things but recently joined the forum and am loving to read your take on it. Ani is definitely all to Bonditha he is literary bring her up shaping her empowering her supporting her and letting her grow into a dynamic intelligent independent firebrand personality who is not afraid of any thing without being effected by any social restrictions.

Oh! Thats great! I hope whatever I wrote is impressive enough for you to join us in discussions more frequently!

Yes. He is literally doing her parvarish. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

Awww akshu🤗❤️

Mai bhi na sabko mujhse badi samajhti thi🤣🤣🤣

Dheere dgeere pata chala arre i am the older one but i wasn't surprised because mentally i am behind my age groupd. 

Mere same age friends bhi mujhe younger sister jaise protect karke rakhte hai🤣

Most of the time we have similar thought and when we don't have it, i love how you made you point of view clear which makes me think on the matter a lil more deeply. 

I love our deep talks☺️

Regarding Ani i would say he has sacrificed his whole life for bon. 

He has given bon the most valuable thing in our life, his time. I really admire and respect him. All that taunts and shraap are just a wall which i have built so that i can differentiate his wrong from right. 

I remember the first time we had a deep discussion and I was like- Oh! She does not sound like a kid anymore!!

We can all admit that Ani is a damn irritating personality but phir bhi dil ko uspe pyaar ata hai 😆

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Awww akshu 🤗

Tune likha tha kaise nahi padhti 😳 10 sec me res kar li thi 🤣

Yes Maa Baba log jo karte hain it is Godly! ❤️

Next time se aise credit dena - (Using Rimi ke saste caps because I have full right 🤣) 

@B - that is so beautiful na Akshu  he swiftly slips into any role 

You deserve it behen 🤗 sirf mere bolne se kya hota hai.. sab log bol rhe hain .. oscar bhi sharma jaaye 😳

Ok that enough... Stop embarrassing me😳

Itna toh fix hai, banda nachta jaisa bhi ho... Acting achi khasi kar leta hai 🤣

@Bold- Done! Aisa hi likhungi 😆