Barrister Babu

पालनहार - Anirudh Roy Chaudhary - Page 2

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Brilliant post Akshu👏

Anirudh Roy Choudhary- Truly Bondita's whole life revolves around this Man only! He's her everything & biggest support system in the whole world! No matter whatever Happens, Bondita will always get His back behind her, His hand to hold on & His company to enjoy!

Anirudh's character is Just too good to exist in real! And in that era, Where most of the people thought girls as burden, The way He's taking utmost care of his child bride & never a single moment complaining about bearing the responsibility is truly purely commendable! He is man of words & He Himself can play everyone's role that's needed in Bondita's life!

+infinity Agree with all your words & I just can say If every girl had an Anirudh in their life, they would rarely need any other thing!😆❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Briliant wirte up Akshu👍🏼

Yup he is truly her Palanhar in every way❤️

A father, A mother, A mentor, A friend, A Husband...Ani ne sari responsibilities ba-khoobi nibhayi hai❤️

He is a gem of person.

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

Reg bold, yes he is. But mind you, he doesn't get those desires for Bondita yet because he sees her as a child first, who needs to be rescued and emancipated and later a wife whom he has rights to give, but never a target for his romantic affection.

I don't even want to see him get those thoughts and try to control them, that'd be creepy too. It's also a vital reason I never read any of the OSs or FFs in the forum that have any amount of proper romance involved, I just can't bring myself to picture those scenes between Rudhita as Bondita's character is still played by a child.

It's just my personal peeve, I get uncomfortable around anything related to pedophilia. Maybe I will be more comfortable once Bon's character moves on to an older teenage or an adult actor.

But yes, I would be glad to see Anirudh develop silent feelings when Bondita becomes an adult and maybe ponder on the fact that he has not thought about the missing romance in his life for many years (after he gave up his dreams to be with Sudamini). Of course, we know that out of the two, Bondita will act on her feelings first as Anirudh will be in hesitation mode for a really long time 😆😆

@ Bold: That is true, and that will stay till they age Bondita up. Though I have a feeling and a wish actually that they show him dealing with Bondita and her first crush, especially when he has no romantic feelings for her.

@Maroon: I hope for this track too. I think one of the most crucial tracks post leap will be Ani learning to see Bon as an adult and be open to the possibility of romance.

Edited by Ashley_m - 3 years ago
Katy4566 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley_m

@ Bold: That is true, and that will stay till they age Bondita up. Though I have a feeling and a wish actually that they show him dealing with Bondita and her first crush, especially when he has no romantic feelings for her.

@Maroon: I hope for this track too. I think one of the most crucial tracks post leap will be Ani learning to see Bon as an adult and be open to the possibility of romance.

Yeah for ani being a man if principles and loyalty it would be difficult for him and one more thing I saw that kaka despite of seeing bon going through such a thing which can make her probs to vulnerability of touch is still thinking ani would make relatiodn with his wife , it is like those child marriages that girls have no consent as to whom to give this right and is she expected to love that person only (in bon case she has got ani as her world and is lucky) but if we talk about the stereotype it was there they can show a good hearted man like ani in bon life in coming soon with whom.bon can redefine friendship between a married girl and a person and define it is relation of heart and further it can make bon aware if romantic relationship existing also because ani cant explain this to bon and moreover we are gonna see change of ani feelings also

I hope makers bring this for this breaking barriers 

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Katy4566

Yeah for ani being a man if principles and loyalty it would be difficult for him and one more thing I saw that kaka despite of seeing bon going through such a thing which can make her probs to vulnerability of touch is still thinking ani would make relatiodn with his wife , it is like those child marriages that girls have no consent as to whom to give this right and is she expected to love that person only (in bon case she has got ani as her world and is lucky) but if we talk about the stereotype it was there they can show a good hearted man like ani in bon life in coming soon with whom.bon can redefine friendship between a married girl and a person and define it is relation of heart and further it can make bon aware if romantic relationship existing also because ani cant explain this to bon and moreover we are gonna see change of ani feelings also

I hope makers bring this for this breaking barriers 

I don't think they will bring another lead for Bon. In fact teenager Bon crushing on Ani is a very distinct possibility, most likely it will be a track that will trigger the leap.

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Akshu 🤗 thank you so much writing this ❤️ It is so beautiful!!!! 

That is so true Akshu, I know he keeps making mistakes but that doesn't mean he doesn't learn from them. His journey as a person has been so amazing! (This doesn't mean ki kal ko vo Sampoo Maa jaap karega toh mai usko gaali nahi dungi  🤣 ) But I love him 

Yes he is the Palanhar.... a term which we usually use for the Almighty God. Because is the one who takes care of us throughout our journey and gives us the strength and resources to fight our own battles ! ❤️

Akshu 😡 ye koi poochne vaali baat hai?  My gifs and Stills couldn't be used in a better way than this 👏 Thanks you for including them! 🤗

Very true Akshu, even when he was angry at Bon, he made a very good point by saying that is always there to help her with studies! It showed that he might be hurt but he doesn't give priority to mere fights over the more important things in life! Today he did not think about SR bed or same room! He knew Bon needed him right next to her and he was there! 

So true Akshu, I could feel her pain when she said - kya abb mujhe har aadmi se door rehna hoga? sabse darke rehna hoga?😭

Kudos to Ani for not telling her to be scared of anyone because she is not doing anything wrong!!! Kaash sabki soch aisi hoti 👏

That is so true, husband is just one aspect of him. He is so much more than that!!! ❤️

Agreed Akshu! 

Omg Akshu you have put down all these points so well 😭 I got tears 😭 I think Ani treating Bon as Zimmedari means so much more than him treating her as a wife. He is being the whole world for her... Her Sansaar and yet making her an independent girl 👏 I love this guy! Please give me tissue paper I am crying 😭

Well said!

*Goosebumps* 👏

Thank you for reading this Rimi ❤️

I'm so happy to read this... My very first attempt at such a thing 😛

He is a fresher in this business toh thoda excuse kar dete hai 😆 Lekin thank god they stopped his Maaah jaap bcz it was getting on my nerves 😡

Issiliye toh Ma-Baap ko bhi bhagwan ka darja dete hai... They do so much for us smiley27

Mujhe sirf bahana chahiye tha tujhe credit dene ka... Varna kahi yeh na lage ki yeh caps mere hai smiley37 Mujhe yeh sab ata hi nahi hai smiley36

It takes a lot to keep other's needs before ourself. Staying in the same room on the same bed with Bon repulses Ani bcz he cannot see her that way but today he was there for her bcz he knew she needed him the most. 😢

Anirudh knew that nobody can console her the way he can especially bcz Sumati is not there for her. In that moment, he left Bon's husband outside the room and sat on the bed with her as Bon's friend/mother who could calm her 😍😍😍😍

He is doing everything right! When he teaches her such things I get excited to see Bon as a barrister who will openly do the same for other women smiley4

And each day he makes sure to upgrade those aspects as and when needed 👏

Rimi you made me emotional by writing this! I feel like I'm some great a** writer who won oscars level ka award for writing this smiley36

AK_2010 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Toto123

Akshu🤗

Everything u hqve writen is 100% apt & true!!!

Anirudh literally fills the void of every relation in bonditas life.Yes he has his own set of flaws but so would any person of that age will..He is shown 22 years old...in d show..& before bon came into his life he was just like anyother boy that age...

But he grew up too while taking care of bon.

His character has developed & grown beautifully during d course of d show!!

And ruditas relationship is indeed very unique. It cannot be compared to any other..Its a very special bond..Which should be left to take its course with time..❤️

Everyone allowed to be flawed and Ani has his own that are balanced by Bon's goodness. Bon is flawed too jo Ani ki goodness balance kar deti hai 

The way they learn from each other and then their experiences is too amazing. Ani has never once felt low of being the wrong one and accepted his mistakes and genuinely repented for them. 

Ani is way more than an average 22 yr old ❤️ He is Kranti ki moorat 😆 And inke relationship ki uniqueness is the only thing that keeps me going 😭 They make me mushy ❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mnm13

+ Infinity 

Akshu i also said the same watching the epithat ani is Bon's full family. Bon was right, he really is her sansaar. He has fulfilled so many void spaces in Bondita's life.

Honestly, Sometimes i feel bad for Aniruddh. He is only a 22year old boy who is at the peak of his youth but there he is raising a child bride with utmost care and dedication. When i was 22 i used to cry because of excessive study pressures. But ani he never ever said or showed how hard it is to carry the responsibility of bon. 

He is so big at heart.  But being a selfish bon lover, i always feel thankful that bon got anirudh by her side. 

Ok enough of my rant, it's getting bigger than your post. Sorry 😆

Munnu, sachi batau toh when I first interacted with you when I joined this forum, I thought you are younger than me coz of the funny things you did... I thought u are too innocent and automatically assumed that I am the older one but phir pata chala ki tum toh meri Didi ho 🤭🤭

I always love having these discussions with you bcz you put a new perspective to my thoughts and make me think about the other side of the coin and I am absolutely thrilled everytime we agree on the same things that happens almost everytime.... 🤗

You are right about Ani's sacrifice. It wasn't just about Mini or Love it was also about his own values and morals. He opposes child marriage but what it must have felt like to marry a child bride himself. It was necessary to save her but he did something he didn't want to 💔

Today, I am as old as Ani but I can tell you marriage and family related responsibilities scare the crap out of me and here he is raising Bon. I can only imagine the kind of stress he has to deal with bcz he knows that she learns from him and he cannot afford to do the wrong thing 🥺🥺🥺

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What a lovely analysis though watching the show from day one I never bothered to join the forum as was busy with personal things but recently joined the forum and am loving to read your take on it. Ani is definitely all to Bonditha he is literary bring her up shaping her empowering her supporting her and letting her grow into a dynamic intelligent independent firebrand personality who is not afraid of any thing without being effected by any social restrictions.

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 3 years ago
mnm13 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AK_2010

Munnu, sachi batau toh when I first interacted with you when I joined this forum, I thought you are younger than me coz of the funny things you did... I thought u are too innocent and automatically assumed that I am the older one but phir pata chala ki tum toh meri Didi ho 🤭🤭

I always love having these discussions with you bcz you put a new perspective to my thoughts and make me think about the other side of the coin and I am absolutely thrilled everytime we agree on the same things that happens almost everytime.... 🤗

You are right about Ani's sacrifice. It wasn't just about Mini or Love it was also about his own values and morals. He opposes child marriage but what it must have felt like to marry a child bride himself. It was necessary to save her but he did something he didn't want to 💔

Today, I am as old as Ani but I can tell you marriage and family related responsibilities scare the crap out of me and here he is raising Bon. I can only imagine the kind of stress he has to deal with bcz he knows that she learns from him and he cannot afford to do the wrong thing 🥺🥺🥺

Awww akshu🤗❤️

Mai bhi na sabko mujhse badi samajhti thi🤣🤣🤣

Dheere dgeere pata chala arre i am the older one but i wasn't surprised because mentally i am behind my age groupd. 

Mere same age friends bhi mujhe younger sister jaise protect karke rakhte hai🤣

Most of the time we have similar thought and when we don't have it, i love how you made you point of view clear which makes me think on the matter a lil more deeply. 

I love our deep talks☺️

Regarding Ani i would say he has sacrificed his whole life for bon. 

He has given bon the most valuable thing in our life, his time. I really admire and respect him. All that taunts and shraap are just a wall which i have built so that i can differentiate his wrong from right.