Remake of Idhayathai Thirudathe ( Tamil show)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

It looks like remake of Tamil TV show Idhayathai Thirudathe from 'Colours Tamil'' channal. correct me if i am wrong

Originally posted by shumi.

It looks like remake of Tamil TV show Idhayathai Thirudathe from 'Colours Tamil'' channal. correct me if i am wrong

I don't follow Tamil but can you share a little synopsis? I found the first episode quite good

I think original one is Marathi . Tamil one is also a remake

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I don't follow Tamil but can you share a little synopsis? I found the first episode quite good

Idhayathai Thirudathe means don't steal my heart.  Idhayathai (heart ) , Thirudathe ( don't steal) 

The male character name was shiva in Tamil version too.

I just checked the wikipedia of Bawara dil , it says that it is a remake of Idhayathai Thirudathe. The original one is from colors Marathi , the they remake it in colors Tamil, colors Kanada, colous Gijarati . Dubbed in colors odia and colors bangla.

It is a good show though

Same show adaptation is on air on Colors Gujarati too named as Prem Ni Bhavai. (Means Pyaar ki Dhamaal kind of thing)

It's adopted in Marathi as well 

'Jeev Zala Yeda pisa' ðŸ˜†

shiva is basically a goon who blindly trusts his mom .

Siddhi is well educated girl who dislikes their way .

Clash of opinions & ego and background of  political drama forms the plot of the show ig

It's nice for TP ðŸ˜†

--Shiva is a loyal goon for that lady politician.

--While the marriage arrangements of siddhi were going on because of a political plot her fiance was killed and burnt. 

--Siddhi believes Shiva was one who killed him.

--Due to political pressure, Shiva marries Siddhi. Then the story revolves around shiva and siddhi.

Edited by shumi. - 3 years ago

thanks for sharing i was searching the main plot of the storey thanks again.

In Kannada  also show is adopted  as ganirama