Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I have this vague thought - do you think Vansh might be suffering from multiple disorder like what happens if that person is Vansh itself but he is another Vansh who the real Vansh is aware but not the actions he causes. 

Can say this is the fact which Ishani got tensed when once Ridhima said I saw the real face of Vansh. 

Nah! Itna bada raaz nhi hai. Multiple  split Personality Disorder is something huge. Cvs se nhi hoga.

Nephy thumbnail

I have this vague thought - do you think Vansh might be suffering from multiple disorder like what happens if that person is Vansh itself but he is another Vansh who the real Vansh is aware but not the actions he causes. 

Can say this is the fact which Ishani got tensed when once Ridhima said I saw the real face of Vansh. 

I don't think so,what you are saying would require a lot of efforts on writing and execution basis and here they destroyed their already established complex character traits becoz couldn't work on writing his complexities,I seriously don't feel they can do work on writing a Multiple personality disorder.They can't....๐Ÿ™„

Seriously this question is driving me crazy,I know itv serials mostly show crap but yaar that crap is also well written,how could be these writers so immature,I mean HOW?

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Nah! Itna bada raaz nhi hai. Multiple  split Personality Disorder is something huge. Cvs se nhi hoga.

Maybe. The one who is unable to handle PTSD properly - they cannot handle this also. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

I don't think so,what you are saying would require a lot of efforts on writing and execution basis and here they destroyed their already established complex character traits becoz couldn't work on writing his complexities,I seriously don't feel they can do work on writing a Multiple personality disorder.They can't....๐Ÿ™„

Seriously this question is driving me crazy,I know itv serials mostly show crap but yaar that crap is also well written,how could be these writers so immature,I mean HOW?

this how as no answer and especially when it comes to the matter of this show 

Iya10again thumbnail

Maybe. The one who is unable to handle PTSD properly - they cannot handle this also. 

I don't want Vansh to be RG person.

Nephy thumbnail

this how as no answer and especially when it comes to the matter of this show 

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†yeah I agree๐Ÿ˜†

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

I don't want Vansh to be RG person.

No one wants the same which is why said - maybe he is having Multiple personality disorder but yea to run this track they need patience and good creative level which these guys lack 

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Online TRP is 14 

when the loading was happening it reached 28 now 14 only. Looks like the loading had actually taken our time it might have counted too.