IMMJ Episodes Discussion Thread #CVI #IMMJ2Hits200! 🎉 (Note Pg 143) - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

I felt the same after reading this.

I have this vague thought - do you think Vansh might be suffering from multiple disorder like what happens if that person is Vansh itself but he is another Vansh who the real Vansh is aware of but not the actions he causes. 

Can say this is the fact which Ishani got tensed when once Ridhima said I saw the real face of Vansh. 

Yayy 200 episodes๐Ÿฅณ

Congratulations everyone๐Ÿฅณ

Originally posted by SexyPotato

I don't agree with that statement regarding rape scene. It's kinda weird. He said people look up to me so they'll think forcing is okay. So I won't do rape scene. Quite lame reason. Main point is he is uncomfortable to do that kind of scene which is okay. He should have said that directly.

P.s. I'm not bashing him. Just don't agree with that statement. So please don't start bashing nara.

the journalist might sometimes twist the words for they own - so yeah that might be the reason also 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

I have this vague thought - do you think Vansh might be suffering from multiple disorder like what happens if that person is Vansh itself but he is another Vansh who the real Vansh is aware of but not the actions he causes. 

Can say this is the fact which Ishani got tensed when once Ridhima said I saw the real face of Vansh. 

Ye log bahut kuch interesting dikha sakte hai

But itni mehnat kaha krenge ye log ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคท

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

the journalist might sometimes twist the words for they own - so yeah that might be the reason also 

Don't think this is the case here. He briefly explained the whole thing.

Originally posted by Drna

Sheban from raabta??

Yes. But i dont watch it now.

Originally posted by arryline

Yes obviously he canโ€™t say it directly but it definitely means that .

The change in VRSโ€™s character is very noticeable, emotionally he must have evolved but intellectually he has gone backwards .  

Yeah, that is something he didn't wish for maybe when he got the script but I think he understood now how TV works so he is dealing with it 

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Everyone other person is doing murders except Vansh ๐Ÿค”

Yeah the one who should or at least we thought will do - is doing nothing 

Originally posted by Nephy

I also felt the same while reading it,Rrahul also feeling it and obviously he is aware of public's demand also.

And yeah if we are attatched to vansh just by watching,he would also be attatched while playing,he is also somewhere if not disappointed I will say but definetely feeling this huge change and so much that he couldn't stop and indirectly somewhere conveyed it into interview.

I could be wrong its my perception not ultimate truth๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I have this vague thought - do you think Vansh might be suffering from multiple disorder like what happens if that person is Vansh itself but he is another Vansh who the real Vansh is aware but not the actions he causes. 

Originally posted by Gurikaur_ginni

Ye log bahut kuch interesting dikha sakte hai

But itni mehnat kaha krenge ye log ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคท

Yeah like if we get to see him in the role of multiple personality disorder - wah, how wonderful it would be at this moment 

but as you said they don't do such things