pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations IMMJ2 team and dad for completing 200 episodes ๐Ÿฅณ

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just saw a newspaper clip of rrahul interview 

He was packing his bags to leave mumbai as he was not getting roles and leaving to dehradun . He was in goa holidaying when he got call forvansh 

But immj milne ke baad his changed plans

He too has set of rules for bold scenes as his mother would be watching at home . He wont do rape scenes as people look upto him 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eu4fwh-WgAA8eTP?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Navdeep_08 - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bohot accha insan hai. Ek.yeh hai Rahul duja Sehban. Both are very decent. And my current favorite ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Television scripts keep changing, and the characters alter over time. The initial pillars that you build your character on get diluted in the ocean of changes. One fine day, you wonder what you have been doing. We have to make do with our reality and ensure that the scene is believable at the end of the day, even though we might find it funny.

Well, this answer of Rahul from the recent interview made me realize - he too might be feeling what he felt. Like how he was introduced and what actually he is doing right now. Maybe back in his mind - he is also feeling the ORGINAL VR should be back 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pyaar2012

Bohot accha insan hai. Ek.yeh hai Rahul duja Sehban. Both are very decent. And my current favorite ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Sheban from raabta??

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Television scripts keep changing, and the characters alter over time. The initial pillars that you build your character on get diluted in the ocean of changes. One fine day, you wonder what you have been doing. We have to make do with our reality and ensure that the scene is believable at the end of the day, even though we might find it funny.

Well, this answer of Rahul from the recent interview made me realize - he too might be feeling what he felt. Like how he was introduced and what actually he is doing right now. Maybe back in his mind - he is also feeling the ORGINAL VR should be back 

I felt the same after reading this.

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

jaldi comeback kare...

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't agree with that statement regarding rape scene. It's kinda weird. He said people look up to me so they'll think forcing is okay. So I won't do rape scene. Quite lame reason. Main point is he is uncomfortable to do that kind of scene which is okay. He should have said that directly.

P.s. I'm not bashing him. Just don't agree with that statement. So please don't start bashing nara.

Edited by SexyPotato - 3 years ago