Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

have seen him in junoon and his looks were awesome in that didn't like his looks in this show female lead is not that impressive! at JANTAKI times we enjoyed chemistry of Mithvi/adni!  moreover akkabai by chinmayi sumeet raghavan's wife is perfect! instead of this they should have made JANTAKI Season 2

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

so what is the main story please ,i have stopped watching because of female lead ,how can you accuse anyone without a proof i know they wanted to show a very strong girl but please not that type of strong who can acuses anyone without a proper prof.

kooki07 thumbnail

and ruined his career fully .

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

so what is the main story please ,i have stopped watching because of female lead ,how can you accuse anyone without a proof i know they wanted to show a very strong girl but please not that type of strong who can acuses anyone without a proper prof.

Now they are off on honeymoon as ordered by Akkabai. Mommy feels palpitations at the thought that they'll become intimate. Shiva  feels sympathy for her occasionally but Siddhi is still stubborn. Anytime she's about to soften, Narpath pops up like an evil genie and manipulates her using Gaurav's name.  Ooh! I can't wait to see Shiva's reaction when he finds out what's she's up to now.

Edited by capricornrcks - 3 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail

thank you very much for the updates and who is nurpath ? sorry .

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Narpath is another evil politician and Akkabai's rival. He was hosting Gaurav the day before his murder /Siddhi-Shiva wedding.
kooki07 thumbnail

can someone please tell us what is happening in the other version thanks 

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kooki07

can someone please tell us what is happening in the other version thanks 

I don't follow the Marathi version as I don't know the language but I do see the flow of the story in Voot... It's around 500 epis there now and as far as I can understand, Siddhi is pregnant, some drama around her baby shower happened and I think she's going to stand-up in elections now against Akkabai I think.... I don't know if anything else is happening.... Someone who follows it can give a more detailed description..