Posted: 5 days ago

I joined in Feb 2015, and it's been six years! It was not love at first sight, I was annoyed that my Hrithik-Kareena posts had no takerssmiley36 But my love for this forum evolved gradually and has now turned into a full-fledged obsession! Can't imagine life outside this forum - it gives me a platform to discuss my first love, Bollywood, and I've met some lovely people here, with whom I've shared some amazing conversations!

Here's to many more years here...hopefully! Thank you all for being a part of my journey!smiley27

Edited by mintyblue - 5 days ago

Congratulations smiley40 smiley31

But, why does your profile say 2008? Did you make id in 2008 and forgot and started being active after 2015?

Originally posted by Ajeeb-ladki

Congratulations smiley40 smiley31

But, why does your profile say 2008? Did you make id in 2008 and forgot and started being active after 2015?

I joined this forum only in 2015 my first post was on Hrithik-Kareena affair.

Before that, in 2008 I used to be part of the forums which used to discuss the musical reality showssmiley36

And thanks for making this forum active by daily postssmiley31 Sometimes, I feel so many posts because I don't have anything to say in many posts and sometimes feel repetitive! But I love reading your posts, I learn many new dictions, way of writing, about bollywood, different perspectives about movies and actors and general life ..   ...Also, I got  many movie recommendations from you ..like Piku which I loved smiley27..I want to watch Laila majnu too, someday.

And thanks for being so kind, encouraging and supportive always in my random rants   smiley31...

Posted: 4 days ago

Congratulations. You're the 90% of the reason for any activity on the forum. smiley32