mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I joined in Feb 2015, and it's been six years! It was not love at first sight, I was annoyed that my Hrithik-Kareena posts had no takers😆 But my love for this forum evolved gradually and has now turned into a full-fledged obsession! Can't imagine life outside this forum - it gives me a platform to discuss my first love, Bollywood, and I've met some lovely people here, with whom I've shared some amazing conversations!

Here's to many more years here...hopefully! Thank you all for being a part of my journey!❤️

Edited by mintyblue - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations 🥳 🤗

But, why does your profile say 2008? Did you make id in 2008 and forgot and started being active after 2015?

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

Congratulations 🥳 🤗

But, why does your profile say 2008? Did you make id in 2008 and forgot and started being active after 2015?

I joined this forum only in 2015 my first post was on Hrithik-Kareena affair.

Before that, in 2008 I used to be part of the forums which used to discuss the musical reality shows😆

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Congratulations....

Thank you!

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

And thanks for making this forum active by daily posts🤗 Sometimes, I feel so many posts because I don't have anything to say in many posts and sometimes feel repetitive! But I love reading your posts, I learn many new dictions, way of writing, about bollywood, different perspectives about movies and actors and general life ..   ...Also, I got  many movie recommendations from you ..like Piku which I loved ❤️..I want to watch Laila majnu too, someday.

And thanks for being so kind, encouraging and supportive always in my random rants   🤗...

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations. You're the 90% of the reason for any activity on the forum. 👏

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Mubaraka bhaadhai congratulations. 

Congratulations, Minty ... for all your unpaid services and providing fodder for discussions and debates here. 😆 Keep collecting more badges down the line. :) 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Congratulations Minty 

12 smiley cartoons

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

wow, you have been creating Hrithik-Kareena posts since 2015?... hats off to the dedication!