• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 days ago

How to take revenge- Raghav Edition:

Show a lot of swag

Threat to take revenge

Wipe enemy's sweat

Then leavesmiley36

That was funny 不 but why did Raghav let her go? It is so unlike him. Maybe he's already smitten by Pallavi's puppy look that she gavesmiley43 

Though I like that he let her go. Since I thought he is going to do what all ITv heroes do. Trample over her stuff and manhandle her until love happens. This shows he's already changingsmiley9

It was a funny scene. He clearly is more talk than do. He was trying ti intimidate her in that scene but based on the rest of episode its clear he is a mellow hearted hurt individual 

yup that was funny but i guess he wanted to scare her only不

Originally posted by Shabia1

How to take revenge- Raghav Edition:

Show a lot of swag

Threat to take revenge

Wipe enemy's sweat

Then leavesmiley36

That was funny 不 but why did Raghav let her go? It is so unlike him. Maybe he's already smitten by Pallavi's puppy look that she gavesmiley43 

Though I like that he let her go. Since I thought he is going to do what all ITv heroes do. Trample over her stuff and manhandle her until love happens. This shows he's already changingsmiley9

Look who I found here.smiley36

Dono shayad ek hi ticket pakad ke Colors se seedha SP aa pahunche.smiley36

Khair, the only manhandling Raghav Anna has done is with the clothes.smiley37smiley37 Be it saree shop or be it on road. He hasn't touched the women. Only used his brain and mouth to tackle them, not his hands, if I am not wrong.

Hopefully, he retains that part about him. Gussa, dhamki is all okay, lekin hadh me. But ye log jyaada din tak sunte kaha hai. Tareef ka ek sentence likh do, uske ek episode baad saari achchai hawa ho jaati haismiley36

Originally posted by libran90

Look who I found here.smiley36

Dono shayad ek hi ticket pakad ke Colors se seedha SP aa pahunche.smiley36

Khair, the only manhandling Raghav Anna has done is with the clothes.smiley37smiley37 Be it saree shop or be it on road. He hasn't touched the women. Only used his brain and mouth to tackle them, not his hands, if I am not wrong.

Hopefully, he retains that part about him. Gussa, dhamki is all okay, lekin hadh me. But ye log jyaada din tak sunte kaha hai. Tareef ka ek sentence likh do, uske ek episode baad saari achchai hawa ho jaati haismiley36

Wah Kya surprise haismiley4

Mere ko tou lga tha khali dabbe mein Beth gyi. Forum bhi nae bna tha tab. Par Apni gaari bharti ja rhi haismiley40

I know right. Isi liye mujhe hopes tou hain hi nae is bar. I'm enjoying as it is.

Wah Kya surprise haismiley4

Mere ko tou lga tha khali dabbe mein Beth gyi. Forum bhi nae bna tha tab. Par Apni gaari bharti ja rhi haismiley40

I know right. Isi liye mujhe hopes tou hain hi nae is bar. I'm enjoying as it is.

Khaali dabbasmiley36Khaali hi hai. Abhi to shuru hua hai. Aur waise bhi regular nahi hu main. Thoda gaadi aage bade, to baat samajh aaye.

Hopes to hone bhi nahi chahiye. Sandip Sickand ne KHKT ka jo haal kiya tha, uske baad nahi. Dekhte hai kab tak hazam kar paate hai.

Originally posted by libran90

Khaali dabbasmiley36Khaali hi hai. Abhi to shuru hua hai. Aur waise bhi regular nahi hu main. Thoda gaadi aage bade, to baat samajh aaye.

Hopes to hone bhi nahi chahiye. Sandip Sickand ne KHKT ka jo haal kiya tha, uske baad nahi. Dekhte hai kab tak hazam kar paate hai.

Sai haismiley20 main bhi ati jati hi rehti hun.

Mera KHKT k saath koi experience nae isi liye mujhe kuch nae pta. Lekin N5 ne jis trha dil tote tote kiya hai koi umeed ho bhi nae sktismiley38

Sai haismiley20 main bhi ati jati hi rehti hun.

Mera KHKT k saath koi experience nae isi liye mujhe kuch nae pta. Lekin N5 ne jis trha dil tote tote kiya hai koi umeed ho bhi nae sktismiley38

Exactly, N5 ko to ram bharose restaurant me pados diya. Isliye kam hi umeed haismiley24

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali