What if Virat met Sai way before he had met Pakhi

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys,

I have been wondering what if Virat meets Paakhi after say the safe house episode? Or after dropping her home from school when her Dad is out of station but she doesn't kidnapped, not yet. 

He doesn't meet Pakhi at yoga camp but somewhere else, like say Samrat's wedding. Let's say Pakhi is Samrat's wife's sister or cousin.

How would the story have been? 

Virat falls in love with Pakhi after meeting her at the wedding venue?

Or

Virat doesn't show interest in Pakhi? 

Or

Virat only thinks to get back to GC to ensure Sai's safety while at the wedding? 

Or

Samrat asks Virat to consider Pakhi as a prospective bride and he can initiate the talks if he is interested. What do you think Virat would do. 

Please share your honest reply. I am just curious πŸ˜†. The answer need not be only from the list above. 

it will be a mixture of 2nd 3rd and 4thπŸ˜†

cuz jab se sai life mein aayi he dont have much time for pakhi, uske saath hota bhi tho sai ke bharemein hi baath karta hai. 

so if in case he hadn't met pakhi earlier. he wouldn't have gotten time to misinterpret his feelings to be love, his whole focus would be on sai's safety.

but i dont think he would have named his concern for sai to be love as she is very young, and doesn't fit into 'susheel bahu' category of chavans and even virat used to blindly think that the qualities that a girl like pakhi has is only right for him and his family, sai is total opposite so yeah he wouldn't realised his love for sai in that situation also. good that they got married and he felt she is his 'zimmedari' cuz that feeling and sense of apnapan only made virat get close to sai. 

pakhi tho picture mein hi nay hoti, or else she would have become komolika and get obsessed over virat and kaku and gang ko pata thi to pressurize him to marry her..lol

It would have been vice versa, πŸ˜‚

U'r 2nd,3rd n 4th optionπŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Regards 

Aarthi

If he had met sai first and the whole yoga camp stuff happened after the safe house episodes, he still would have maybe fallen for pakhi. Remember that he only formed an emotional connection and fondness for sai in all the times in GC, and that would have remained the same even if he met sai first and had spent all that time with her before meeting pakhi, because Virat feelings for pakhi were only on basis of beauty and nothing much more. With Sai, the more he got to know her and spend time with her he formed a connection with her, which is how love actually is in reality. He would not have fallen in love with sai quickly like he did with pakhi, because sai is not a very easy girl to love, she is a hard nut to crack on the surface, and pakhi unlike sai is too open to ideas of love and romance so she presents herself to be more approachable to a guy like virat than sai does.

Real love is not like a rapid fire, but a slow burn. It's a gradual build up of emotions, understanding and affection that turns to love. Virat-pakhi's fall-fast-fall-hard love is just too sudden for those real emotions and understanding to have formed for it to become love organically, whereas sai-virat's love can form more organically as they have given their bond time to grow before putting any "Love" tag on it. 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Chandu_500

it will be a mixture of 2nd 3rd and 4thπŸ˜†

cuz jab se sai life mein aayi he dont have much time for pakhi, uske saath hota bhi tho sai ke bharemein hi baath karta hai. 

so if in case he hadn't met pakhi earlier. he wouldn't have gotten time to misinterpret his feelings to be love, his whole focus would be on sai's safety.

but i dont think he would have named his concern for sai to be love as she is very young, and doesn't fit into 'susheel bahu' category of chavans and even virat used to blindly think that the qualities that a girl like pakhi has is only right for him and his family, sai is total opposite so yeah he wouldn't realised his love for sai in that situation also. good that they got married and he felt she is his 'zimmedari' cuz that feeling and sense of apnapan only made virat get close to sai. 

pakhi tho picture mein hi nay hoti, or else she would have become komolika and get obsessed over virat and kaku and gang ko pata thi to pressurize him to marry her..lol

I too felt he wouldn't have fallen in love Sai at that point. He also might not look at her as a prospective bride due to her age. But I felt he was somewhat attracted (not physically) or may be fascinated by her even while dropping her at the school when he sticks the no retirement sticker in his car. 

Originally posted by laksh

I too felt he wouldn't have fallen in love Sai at that point. He also might not look at her as a prospective bride due to her age. But I felt he was somewhat attracted (not physically) or may be fascinated by her even while dropping her at the school when he sticks the no retirement sticker in his car. 

Yes! He was attracted to her and I have noticed this all throughout my 7473828 rewatches of the Gadchiroli track. And it was solid on the base of Sai's strong behaviour unlike Pakhi's outer beauty. Thus, from the attraction stage SaiRat were way ahead of Yoga couple.

Originally posted by Sujz

Yes! He was attracted to her and I have noticed this all throughout my 7473828 rewatches of the Gadchiroli track. And it was solid on the base of Sai's strong behaviour unlike Pakhi's outer beauty. Thus, from the attraction stage SaiRat were way ahead of Yoga couple.

7473828 rewatches? 

My god 😍

Originally posted by laksh

7473828 rewatches? 

My god 😍

GC SaiRat had this strange charm with angst and they were, hot okay? And yeah I can write a longass post about every instance where I felt Virat was attracted to Sai. There are so many!

i choose 2 , 3 , 4 option 

but i still feel sairat ka tashan - e - ishq hoga if they met first , donom perfect hai , akhir they are just made for each other soulmates , koyi nah koyi rasta toh banega to get them united 

Originally posted by Sujz

GC SaiRat had this strange charm with angst and they were, hot okay? And yeah I can write a longass post about every instance where I felt Virat was attracted to Sai. There are so many!

Really!! I would like to know the instances if you have time!!😊

I did feel that they had connection from get go, but not sure if it was attraction!