Episode 108 23/02/2021 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ...Seema...

i think so🤣i told u something that day🤣stalker🤣

i think i remember the name🤣

Vijay knows RaniSa, so seeing Veer with her, I feel he is content to know she is not alone

Maybe that is why  he never called  Veer earlier, because he would have thought that  he is with RaniSa and  as per Rani's words earlier pre-marriage she told Vijay that the accident was done by Veer

Somewhere that air could have been cleared for him, watching Veer stand by Rani

Originally posted by ...Seema...

when veer held rani hand,did u notice vijay? He was looking at them, it gave me different vibes😆

Originally posted by flamingoAK

I felt the same! 😆

We both think alike. It will never change 😆

Originally posted by Shimmer_sault

Vijay knows RaniSa, so seeing Veer with her, I feel he is content to know she is not alone

Maybe that is why  he never called  Veer earlier, because he would have thought that  he is with RaniSa and  as per Rani's words earlier pre-marriage she told Vijay that the accident was done by Veer

Somewhere that air could have been cleared for him, watching Veer stand by Rani

You clarified us that. Thank you Shaila 🤗❤️

I still don't get how two people can get married drunk 🤣

Even I have the same question . 🤣

HOW DID THE EPISODE COME OUT SOOOO EARLY??? Thank you AK for reserving the post ❤️

Bto why does this happen everhtime I fall asleep??? 

Originally posted by Fahmida21

HOW DID THE EPISODE COME OUT SOOOO EARLY??? Thank you AK for reserving the post ❤️

Girl ATBA is playing with our schedules 🤣

I saw that 😆 it was weird but I will ignore it. Did Vijay ever like Rani like that? Man this girl has everyone drooling over her 🤣

FL are like that while ex girl has only one boy out of billion boys in the world🤣

I knew Ranisa would play the good mother in front of Veer and try to taint Rani as the bad one. At least Rani knows that she has to be extra careful now coz her MIL is a snake 😡