Apna Time Bhi Aayega

Episode 108 23/02/2021 - Page 34

...Seema... thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: flamingoAK

Rani calls her lawyer and says it's Rani, Ramadheer's daughter. Lawyer says I know. Rani asks whether he is fighting her dad's case. Lawyer says "no, like everyone else I am also not taking the case." Rani says "please take a look once, my dad is innocent." Lawyer says "okay we will see. Come at 11am and see me. Will tell you more then."

Ranisa comes and says "if you want to pray, pray to me. Because everything is under me now." Veer comes and says "what is in your hand Ranisa?". Ranisa says "nothing, we have set up a Saraswati puja at home so was explaining to bahu." Veer says "we never had Saraswati puja before, why now?". Ranisa says "Rani wasn't our DIL before. She is working so hard, studying so hard so thought why not do Saraswati puja." Veer is excited hearing that. Ranisa says "Rani you do all the preparations. Make the sweets too." Rani says "I have to go see the lawyer." Ranisa says "I told you Rani, I will deal with the lawyers." Veer says "Ranisa is right, Rani. Thank you Ranisa." Ranisa says "no need to say thank me, you are my son, I can do this much for you. By the way I have some guests coming too, take care of them as well...And oh sorry, I forgot to say the most important thing." She takes out the house keys and gives them to Rani "keep these, you take care of them now. This should have happened before. But it's okay, it is happening now." Veer says to Rani "see how much Ranisa trusts you, she gave you such a big responsibility. I hope you can fulfill it". Veer says "I am sorry Ranisa, I have to leave for the hospital." 

Vikram and Kiara are sleeping in the car. Pundit ji wakes them up. They get shocked seeing each other and blame each other for the wedding. Pundit ji's assistant says "you both married happily." Vikram says "I would rather maintain abstinence than marry you." Kiara says "I would rather commit suicide than marry you." Vikram says "you are an alcoholic, you made me drink too and this all happened because of you. You wanted to become Rajawat's DIL right? Here you have become one now." Kiara says "I don't believe this wedding." Vikram says "neither am I dying to be with you." Both of them take off their garlands and throw them away. Vikram says "if everyone in the house find out about this wedding, there will be a lot of problems."

Rani calls her daadi from the kitchen about how to make the sweets. Dadi says "why are you in a rush? It's not a math question." Rani starts cooking. Ranisa comes and says "what are you doing? I told you to make the sweets, but that doesn't mean you make it on your own. I know you don't know how to make it. Why do we have so many servants? You tell them the recipe, they will cook." Ranisa tells everyone "do as the bahurani tells you." Ranisa is plotting that she won't let Rani meet the lawyer. Champa also decides to do the opposite of whatever Rani says. Rani says "I have to go to meet the lawyer at 11am, please do everything fast." Champa tells everyone "do the opposite. The faster she says to do it, the slower you do it."

Rani calls her daadi again and starts the cooking process. All the servants are there to help. But they were all taught by Champa to do the opposite of what Rani was saying. So whatever Rani asks for, they hide it. Rani goes to Ranisa seeing this. She asks "why are you doing all this? What did my dad do to you?". Ranisa replies "he didn't do anything. You did. You are at fault. Don't blame him for your mistakes. What do you think of Vikram and Nandini? They are brought up in the palace. They need some entertainment. They use you for that, they don't actually like you."

More to come as per voiceover. Seems like this is the first half.

thankss❤️

Typical indian tv style/plotting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: ...Seema...

yesterday i posted the same,wat if ranisaa asks rani to leave veer fr ramadheerRanisaaaaaaa😡

As all yellow it might be few hours of separation maximum . I don't like repetatives .

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Video not buffering from Yday could be net data issues

AK thx for update

Hope Veer is Bunty not the the nth milli sec entry guy

Looks I still have a shred of hope from Veer

Divide n rule

Hope Nandini supports her bhabhisa

This content was originally posted by: flamingoAK

Rani calls her lawyer and says it's Rani, Ramadheer's daughter. Lawyer says I know. Rani asks whether he is fighting her dad's case. Lawyer says "no, like everyone else I am also not taking the case." Rani says "please take a look once, my dad is innocent." Lawyer says "okay we will see. Come at 11am and see me. Will tell you more then."

Ranisa comes and says "if you want to pray, pray to me. Because everything is under me now." Veer comes and says "what is in your hand Ranisa?". Ranisa says "nothing, we have set up a Saraswati puja at home so was explaining to bahu." Veer says "we never had Saraswati puja before, why now?". Ranisa says "Rani wasn't our DIL before. She is working so hard, studying so hard so thought why not do Saraswati puja." Veer is excited hearing that. Ranisa says "Rani you do all the preparations. Make the sweets too." Rani says "I have to go see the lawyer." Ranisa says "I told you Rani, I will deal with the lawyers." Veer says "Ranisa is right, Rani. Thank you Ranisa." Ranisa says "no need to say thank me, you are my son, I can do this much for you. By the way I have some guests coming too, take care of them as well...And oh sorry, I forgot to say the most important thing." She takes out the house keys and gives them to Rani "keep these, you take care of them now. This should have happened before. But it's okay, it is happening now." Veer says to Rani "see how much Ranisa trusts you, she gave you such a big responsibility. I hope you can fulfill it". Veer says "I am sorry Ranisa, I have to leave for the hospital." 

Vikram and Kiara are sleeping in the car. Pundit ji wakes them up. They get shocked seeing each other and blame each other for the wedding. Pundit ji's assistant says "you both married happily." Vikram says "I would rather maintain abstinence than marry you." Kiara says "I would rather commit suicide than marry you." Vikram says "you are an alcoholic, you made me drink too and this all happened because of you. You wanted to become Rajawat's DIL right? Here you have become one now." Kiara says "I don't believe this wedding." Vikram says "neither am I dying to be with you." Both of them take off their garlands and throw them away. Vikram says "if everyone in the house find out about this wedding, there will be a lot of problems."

Rani calls her daadi from the kitchen about how to make the sweets. Dadi says "why are you in a rush? It's not a math question." Rani starts cooking. Ranisa comes and says "what are you doing? I told you to make the sweets, but that doesn't mean you make it on your own. I know you don't know how to make it. Why do we have so many servants? You tell them the recipe, they will cook." Ranisa tells everyone "do as the bahurani tells you." Ranisa is plotting that she won't let Rani meet the lawyer. Champa also decides to do the opposite of whatever Rani says. Rani says "I have to go to meet the lawyer at 11am, please do everything fast." Champa tells everyone "do the opposite. The faster she says to do it, the slower you do it."

Rani calls her daadi again and starts the cooking process. All the servants are there to help. But they were all taught by Champa to do the opposite of what Rani was saying. So whatever Rani asks for, they hide it. Rani goes to Ranisa seeing this. She asks "why are you doing all this? What did my dad do to you?". Ranisa replies "he didn't do anything. You did. You are at fault. Don't blame him for your mistakes. What do you think of Vikram and Nandini? They are brought up in the palace. They need some entertainment. They use you for that, they don't actually like you."

More to come as per voiceover. Seems like this is the first half.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

On of  Yt a week few days back said it is a give n take  move away from veer n your father will be released 

This content was originally posted by: caller123

As all yellow it might be few hours of separation maximum . I don't like repetatives .

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: caller123

Thank you so much AK. 🤗❤️

You’re welcome ❤️