Episode 108 23/02/2021 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by flamingoAK

I think he realizes it. When he promised to not leave Rani ever again, the decision was made then. Ranisa fake accepting the relationship made his decision stronger. That’s where Ranisa truly failed. As long as RanVeer are together, their divine relationship cannot be hindered by anyone, not Ranisa, not Kiara, not any xyz. 

I also feel like Veer has fully accepted Rani as his wife, not just their relationship. Physically and emotionally. The way he doesn’t shy away getting closer to her tells that. They’re both comfortable with one another. 

Completely agree. Rani Sa thought by faking it, she can get him dance on her tunes but it failed. It made him stronger in accepting Rani fully . That's why I said whatever she does good or bad will make Ranveer 's relationship stronger .

Originally posted by ...Seema...

In Monday episode he yelled at Rani fr ruining the preparations.😆🤣🤣u got my point girls?🤣

🤣🤣 He’s soooo unaffected by it all!! Like I almost don’t get it. He’s just so normal about sleeping in the same bed, the suhagraat decor 🤣 

We would like to take some credit 🤣 we played a role in getting the CVs on track 🤣

Yes, why not? We didn't let them live in peace.right?🤣

In Monday episode he yelled at Rani fr ruining the preparations.😆🤣🤣u got my point girls?🤣

Yup. Plus he was irritated Rani didn't sleep on bed previous night🤣🤣

🤣🤣 He’s soooo unaffected by it all!! Like I almost don’t get it. He’s just so normal about sleeping in the same bed, the suhagraat decor 🤣 

yes he was behaving so normally n was angry at rani fr ruining it🤣

Even I didn't get it how he is ok with all🤣🤣 suddenly 🤣🤣

Originally posted by caller123

Even I didn't get it how he is ok with all🤣🤣 suddenly 🤣🤣

dr sahab has diagnosed himself ,he is keeping it to himself🤣

dr sahab has diagnosed himself ,he is keeping it to himself🤣

He must have read your report on him🤣🤣

Originally posted by caller123

Yup. Plus he was irritated Rani didn't sleep on bed previous night🤣🤣

Did she sleep on the bed in this episode??

Okay  im going to study few topics.

Have ranveeralascious dreams❤️

Guys while rewatching the epi, don't forget to notice the way vijay looked at them .😆