Episode 108 23/02/2021 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Love the way Veer stood by Rani held her hand and went out. He is walking forward holding her hand firmly. He is now truly in to the relationship . He won't turn back nor let Rani 's hand go away. 

Rani was looking backward remmbering Ramdeer and his words. But in one point that is after recollecting hand slipping moment with her bauji, she too went ahead without looking back. 

Sometimes end of this track, she too will firmly believe Veer (She does now too) will move with Veer . Together forgetting the past they will start the new life.

Will decode more when WU is updated. Then will post on the first page symbolisms .

Love this ❤️❤️ I’m loving post Baliya Veer (apart from some hiccups hehe). 

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Love the way Veer stood by Rani held her hand and went out. He is walking forward holding her hand firmly. He is now truly in to the relationship . He won't turn back nor let Rani 's hand go away. 

Rani was looking backward remmbering Ramdeer and his words. But in one point that is after recollecting hand slipping moment with her bauji, she too went ahead without looking back. 

Sometimes end of this track, she too will firmly believe Veer (She does now too) will move with Veer . Together forgetting the past they will start the new life.

Will decode more when WU is updated. Then will post on the first page symbolisms .

when veer held rani hand,did u notice vijay? He was looking at them, it gave me different vibes😆

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

UL ,whether he realises it or not,he has accepted his relation with rani wholeheartedly.

Exactly . Now she is his world. Like Rish says once you get what you want ,the value of it reduces. That what happened to Rani Sa .

...Seema... thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

And the bashing worked🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Same. Balia changed him. We are twinnies so think alike😆

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

UL ,whether he realises it or not,he has accepted his relation with rani wholeheartedly.

I think he realizes it. When he promised to not leave Rani ever again, the decision was made then. Ranisa fake accepting the relationship made his decision stronger. That’s where Ranisa truly failed. As long as RanVeer are together, their divine relationship cannot be hindered by anyone, not Ranisa, not Kiara, not any xyz. 

I also feel like Veer has fully accepted Rani as his wife, not just their relationship. Physically and emotionally. The way he doesn’t shy away getting closer to her tells that. They’re both comfortable with one another. 

flamingoAK thumbnail

And the bashing worked🤣

We would like to take some credit 🤣 we played a role in getting the CVs on track 🤣

...Seema... thumbnail

In Monday episode he yelled at Rani fr ruining the preparations.😆🤣🤣u got my point girls?🤣

caller123 thumbnail

And the bashing worked🤣

Months of bashing . Hope he won't let us bash him again 🤣

...Seema... thumbnail

I think he realizes it. When he promised to not leave Rani ever again, the decision was made then. Ranisa fake accepting the relationship made his decision stronger. That’s where Ranisa truly failed. As long as RanVeer are together, their divine relationship cannot be hindered by anyone, not Ranisa, not Kiara, not any xyz. 

I also feel like Veer has fully accepted Rani as his wife, not just their relationship. Physically and emotionally. The way he doesn’t shy away getting closer to her tells that. They’re both comfortable with one another. 

u summed it up beautifully👏