Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This show was supposed to give us a strong, self-respecting and sensible heroine in the form of Anu, which is what she has mostly acted as since she found out about VanYa...

But by making her stay in the same house after Kavya's entry, CVs would be making Anu worse than even the typical doormats... because at least they stay in their sasural toleratimg ill treatment from husband and in laws whilst being married... not after getting divorced! ðŸ¤¢

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

This show was supposed to give us a strong, self-respecting and sensible heroine in the form of Anu, which is what she has mostly acted as since she found out about VanYa...

But by making her stay in the same house after Kavya's entry, CVs would be making Anu worse than even the typical doormats... because at least they stay in their sasural toleratimg ill treatment from husband and in laws whilst being married... not after getting divorced! ðŸ¤¢

iam sure anupama not the way u see in today epi she didnt even eat cake from vanya hand u think she stay in same roof with vanya no way

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

iam sure anupama not the way u see in today epi she didnt even eat cake from vanya hand u think she stay in same roof with vanya no way

Oh I haven't seen today's episode yet... 

If she doesn't stay then that is great... ideally I would want Vee and Kavya to carry on living in Kavya's flat but if they have to come to Shah family's house then Anu should go for sure...

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Oh I haven't seen today's episode yet... 

If she doesn't stay then that is great... ideally I would want Vee and Kavya to carry on living in Kavya's flat but if they have to come to Shah family's house then Anu should go for sure...

anu have too 

i dont want vanya staying with anu no way

erate thumbnail

How can we all forget that Kavya has still not divorced her Husband? Even if Anupama wants, Vanya cannot marry till her divorce comes through.... 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: erate

How can we all forget that Kavya has still not divorced her Husband? Even if Anupama wants, Vanya cannot marry till her divorce comes through.... 

i really miss anuridh koi ussko lao vanya ke band wahi baja sakta han ðŸ¤£

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They may as well Rakhi live with them as well

She is over enough as is 

Actually let’s have an episode where all 3 women are at the house , something happens where no one can leave the house in the whole area and they are trapped together for the day and night 

Spin off show:

Biwi, Sautaan, aur Maida Katori Ki Kahani

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

They may as well Rakhi live with them as well

She is over enough as is 

Actually let’s have an episode where all 3 women are at the house , something happens where no one can leave the house in the whole area and they are trapped together for the day and night 

Spin off show:

Biwi, Sautaan, aur Maida Katori Ki Kahani

writer plzz ignore this comment🤣yeh chahte han hum pagal hoo